• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edge

Do you think the Yankees are going to collapse? They look horrible. I miss those Yankees teams with Jeter and Rivera. Clutch.

No, I don't believe that the Yankees will collapse. I believe that they are certain to make the playoffs and have about a 90% chance to win the AL East.

Any plans for the Labor Day Weekend?

I will be attending three baseball games in Coney Island. Go Cyclones! :D

Nice! Some errands and having a bbq here. Trying to keep it low-key this weekend. Sad summer is "unofficially" ending Mils? The weather stays pretty nice till about Thanksgiving I usually say.

Yes, I am sad that the summer season officially ends Monday. :(
Even if the Cyclones get into post-season play, their last possible home game will be on September 21.

I am glad we still have a month of baseball and then October of course the playoffs. It makes it feel like summer is lasting longer than it really is.

I am glad we still have a month of baseball and then October of course the playoffs. It makes it feel like summer is lasting longer than it really is.

Whether I enjoy the baseball playoffs or not remains to be seen. :p

NL has several good teams Mils. More than the AL. Do you agree?

That will make for a fun playoffs.
Any reason you never got into NFL?

No reason, I just never played football as a kid and never liked watching it.

My uncle brought me to my first Jets game when I was 11 and hooked me on football. He apologizes to me till this day for making me a fan of the Jets (not much winning).

I am old enough to remember the 1969 Superbowl which was the first won by the Jets.

Yes Superbowl 3. Unfortunately I was not born. Did not see it. I hope to see one in my lifetime. The rate its going I'm not sure I will :).
Football Season begins tonight!

Oh yes, I forgot about the Thursday Night Game that begins each week of the NFL season.

Yeah I'm usually more about Sunday football. That just seems to go together the most. Like Saturday/college football. Plans for the weekend?

Nice.
I'm trying to have a laid-back weekend for the most part. Let's see if it works!

One good thing about Mondays during football season is everyone talks about it at work.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back