• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edge

Hope your crazy long work day went ok by the time you read this. I will leave you plenty of posts to respond to when you can.

Hope your crazy long work day went ok by the time you read this. I will leave you plenty of posts to respond to when you can.
Thank you. I will do some this morning and some this afternoon.

I know you will Mils. You know not too far from where I live they said could see snow showers tomorrow? lol

They were around this morning. I didn't personally see it but my phone said rain/snow showers when I got up in my area.

We just had dank rain showers this morning, with 100% cloud cover and a nasty wind. :(

Lost power this morning 3:30 AM till 7:30 AM (which is why I'm short on posts this morning) but came back on. Haven't lost power often the last several years thankfully more than briefly.

That is an awful feeling, to be cut off from the world because of having no electric power. That is why I bought a battery powered transistor radio (and extra batteries) to at least be able to hear the news.

Well Mils then we had an earthquake. What's next? We have an eclipse coming and had a lot of crazy weather this week. Weird April!

I described it as I thought someone was doing work outside the building and it felt like it shook maybe 10 seconds. By the time I realized what was happening it was already over.

They have no brick buildings in places where there are large earthquakes because the whole building might fall down. So a 7.0+ earthquake in NYC would kill many thousands. :eek:

Fortunately it was like a 4.8 and nobody got hurt that I heard of.

Yeah but I'm glad we very, very rarely get them. Although we complain about the weather here sometimes it isn't so bad when you look at the overall picture of tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, and earthquakes.

Yes, California has frequent earthquakes and Florida has frequent hurricanes, so we are relatively well off.

Well Mils hope your trip is ok and that you get back safely.

Oh it rained a good amount last night and more coming today.
At least it is Friday!

You know I was only to a doubleheader one time. I remember how fun it was but also was a long day at the park. I think I was like 12 years old.

Nice. I hope you have fun and let me know what you ate and if they won!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back