• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edge

He had a bad day. As pitchers put it, "Not all of my pitches were working today." :(

But their 2nd ace responded...and they got a win. Cleveland 15 innings??? Seattle down 7 comes back to win on the road? Crazy playoffs already in the first round!

Yeah true Mils.
And I will talk to myself while you're on your trip! :)

I started watching hockey. I know Mils not a fan...never have been before but trying to follow it this new season. Rangers 1-0.

Rangers 2-0...I don't know why but I'm becoming a hockey fan.
Yankees rained out. Today Game 2.

Dodgers will win. I'm confident in them more than the Yankees.

Tough game! Wow big upset. Yankees lost too. Bad loss. Dodgers out. I think the series should be 4 out of 7 personally. Too long to play 162 games to come down to a best 3 out of 5.

I am likely not going to any MLB game in 2023 in protest of the debased post-season system. All three NL teams with 100+ wins are now home for the winter while the two teams in the NLCS are 89-73 and 87-75. :Grrr:

Yeah they play 162 games to come down to such a short (short) series now cause of all the wild cards etc.

I agree they should change it but will they? They make fans wait 3 hours in a rain delay and then cancel? That was crazy last night.

I agree they should change it but will they? They make fans wait 3 hours in a rain delay and then cancel? That was crazy last night.

I have a simple plan to restore integrity to baseball, but it would reduce revenue, so MLB will never adopt it. I will post it in the TMF Sports subforum.

Ok I will check it out.
ALCS/NLCS predictions or thoughts?

I don't make predictions, but I do know that I am rooting for the Yankees and the Phillies.

I know you don't like Houston. They won game 1. Yankees have a tough time with them.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back