• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edge

Oh yeah I figured you were just tired...it's a lot to fill 3 pages lol. Even though we do it pretty regularly.

I don't think as tired as I am I could fall asleep in a chair but I might be wrong because I never understood how someone could fall asleep while driving until one late night in my younger years I found my eyes closing while I was driving and was scared I could barely stay awake.

When I was 19 at 3am one morning I found myself falling asleep driving. I parked (illegally since street parking was forbidden 2am to 5am in that town), turned the engine off, and went to sleep on the back seat. When I woke up, at 7am, I was parked legally. :p

Well that's a nice story and at least you were smart enough to pull over. I was never a late night person even in my 20s but it's funny now like 8PM is late to me lol.

People say sleep when you're dead but I say I need a good night's sleep to live a good life.

How was your double header?
The Dodgers won both games, 5-2 in 10 innings and 3-0. The Mets fans around me were quite depressed, especially since the Mets led in the first game, 2-0, after 7 innings.

Well I know you were happy. How's your week going?

It's going well so far. I saw three Dodger victories in CitiField and today I am meeting Goddess Shelly :woman: for lunch. :hungry:

Hope you had a good lunch. It's Friday. I say this whenever we have a 4-day work week but it seems long so I can't imagine how we do 5-days lol.

That sounds delicious. I go to my favorite lunch place every Saturday as my treat for it being the weekend. They have huge great sandwiches.

And a fine week I hope.
Mondays I'm always a little more tired at night.

Yeah like a lot of baseball teams take off Mondays a decent amount of times.

I don't think the Cyclones have a single Monday game all season. They do have six home games in a row, beginning tonight.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back