• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eleptoclypse (PC game with extensive tickle fight 'story' content)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
I just released a new PC computer game, called Eleptoclypse, which you can download from these forums for free.

The reason for me mentioning that in this section (stories) is because it basically contains a quite extensive textual presentation a tickle fight.

Basically the game is a card game (or customizable card game to be more precise) in which you get to 'tickle fight' with an opponent.

Each card you play represents a strategy (tickling or otherwise) and depending on which cards you play (and the opponent plays) a bit of text is each time added to a report of how this fight is going. Each of the cards has a set of maximum 4 different texts which are presented and they are further 'personalized' by who plays them (you or your opponent). Each tickle fight is different, simply already by the order and choice of cards being played.

In the beginning you start with only few cards, but as the game carries on and you gain levels (and cards!) you get to see more and more diversity in how the tickle fights are proceeding.

The game does contain some artwork (encounter art and tickle art) but for those who rather picture their opponent in their head and only read the descriptive information on what happens during the tickle fight, there's an option to switch visuals off. This is explained on the first post of the thread where it can be downloaded.

Please check out [ame="http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=50851"]this link on Tickle Theater to find more information and the game download itself![/ame]

Ilo.

PS: If you have comments, please write them on the Eleptoclypse thread (see link above), I might not visit this thread on the story forums very often!

Note: All my games are scanned for viruses before uploading (and none were found, otherwise I wouldn't upload). The games were created for you to have fun, not a nightmare! Please do NOT play these at work or in another environment where you might run into trouble. By downloading and installing these games you take all responsibilities for effects it might have on your system or personal environment. I take no responsibilities whatsoever to caused damage or other negative effects.

Last edited:
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back