• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elevator Tickles? (M/F)

Onnakusuguritai

TMF Poster
So I'm not sure if this should be posted in the True Tickling Stories forum, but I'm gonna do it anyway. The reason for my hesitation is the fact that I'm not even sure if there was a tickle, but it sure as hell looked and sounded like one

So I went to a library yesterday, and took the elevator to an upper floor. I was minding my own business when I spotted a hot girl who sat down and did her own thing near me. She looked like she was 5'6 or 5'7, was thin, had caramel skin, and shoulder-length black hair. She was wearling a tight spaghetti strap tank top that exposed some tummy. Later on, she was joined by what seemed to be a male friend. Around the same height, light skin, and dark curly hair

Now comes the potential tickle incident. We apparently left together and got on the elevator to get down. A bunch of other people were with us so we were cramped, but I could see from my peripherals that he was right behind her. While there, she would occasionally jump and squirm, followed bu cute giggles. She also playfully cursed him after each jump, to which he just laughed. She jumped and squealed about 2 or 3 times through the elevator trip. I tried to see where his hand was discreetly, but they were at my 4 o'clock direction and I couldn't do it without being a weirdo, especially since we were cramped in the elevator.

What do you guys think? I think, for me, the chances that she got tickled are very likely. If I had been in the guy's position and an attractive female friend of mine wearing the clothes the lee was wearing were standing in front of me, back to me, and unable to move, I definitely would have taken the opportunity of ticklish fun.

It could have been a series of little tickles :tickle: or it could have been wishful thinking on your part. :D

Sounds like he was definitely touching her. Whether that was tickling or something else, we will never know.

Anyway, I have to say. This elevator story really has its ups and downs.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back