• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Embarassing Tickle Momments

Romeo51682

Just a thought, but has anyone had any embarrasing momments as a result of tickling? Today, there was a girl at work and she was a cell phone talking to somebody. Now, this girl is hypersensitive, insomuch that she reacted when I tickled her through a sweatshirt earlier that morning ( the AC is killer where I work). Anyway, walking up behind her, I decided to give her another quick tickle while she was on the cell phone. She was sitting on a chair with wheels and when my fingers made contact with her and the effect was chaotic at best. The cell phone flew out of her hand and she landed butt first on the floor. Everyone turned to look around and she went beet-red and I felt really bad. She said she was fine, but I could tell she was really embarrassed. Guess no tickles at work for a while :( Can anyone relate?

I apoligize before hand if I gross anyone out with my tickling methods but embarrissing moments is what I live for. Anyone who reads my posts knows that I love to make girls wet themselves. There is just something very impowering about makinga girl lose control of her bodily functions. Does anyone else share this fasination?

One time I was flirting with this girl in class who sat in front of me, and towards the end of class I knew I had to sneak a tickle in. She raised her arms ever so slowly in a yawn, and I saw my chance. So I reached up and tickled under her arms, causing her to screech loudly, startling everyone including the teacher. When he asked what was wrong, she apologized and explained, but the way she described it was almost as exciting as the tickle (something about how I very slowly, lightly ran my fingers under her arms and down her sides). It was awfully embarassing for both of us, but fortunately she didn't seem bothered by it at all, nor was the teacher mad cause he was a cool guy anyway.

This happened when I was in high school (between 1984-87)....I used to tickle this really pretty girl in my class often, she was really ticklish and would squeal nicely. At the time I thought I was the ONLY person in the world with this proclivity and thought everyone else saw it as pretty innocent. One day, I saw her walking down the hall holding hands with her OLDER, tough boyfriend and I said a quick hi and went into the auditorium (where I was working on a play). A minute later, he comes in alone and says "Can I talk to you for a minute?". I said "Sure" and we go out in the hall. He leaned in close to my ear and said "You ever tickle my girlfriend again I'll break your arm". I said no problem and then said I didn't mean anything by it.....which was a lie!....and he went away, but I would have to admit that was the worst moment as a ticklephile for me!!!! The next day I saw her in class and said "Hey I'm sorry, I never thought I was doing anything wrong, I was always just kidding around" and she said "Oh I'm so sorry, it's just that when you said hi, my boyfriend asked who that was and I said 'oh that guy's always tickling me', I had no idea he was going to go up to you".

Anyhow, I think that qualifies as my most embarrassing moment!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back