• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emilia Clarke Tickle Dominated By Mistress Vivian (f/f) PART 1

Korina

Emilia Tickled 2.0

Since so many of you liked the first story of emilia getting tickled, here is a part 2! ❤️

The Second half of the story is too nsfw to post on instagram, please follow me on Deviantart and TMF for the full story ;)

For commissions DM me!

fun.png

"I never knew that laughter could be so torturous, yet so intoxicating. In the depths of my vulnerability, I discovered a hidden desire that consumed me entirely. As the tickling continued relentlessly, I realized that surrendering to this dark pleasure was inevitable."

Part 1:”Vivian’s Victim”

Emilia sighed as she recalled the events of the afternoon. The tickling scene had been more intense than she had anticipated, but something about that feeling of vulnerability stirred an unexpected curiosity within her. She couldn't shake off the sensation; it was almost as if the tickles still lingered on her skin.

"God, that was awful," she murmured to herself, even though a small part of her was doubting.

She kicked off her shoes and padded softly across the room, the cool hardwood floor soothing her overstimulated soles. Standing in front of the mirror, she untied her hair and let it fall loose around her shoulders. Emilia slipped out of her clothes, leaving them in a pile by the door, and donned a silky robe that hugged her curves sensuously.

"Time for some relaxation," she decided, pouring herself a glass of velvety red wine.

Emilia settled onto the plush couch, her legs stretched out before her. The soft fabric of the robe caressed her skin, heightening her senses. With each sip of wine, she felt the tension in her body melting away. Her delicate feet, now free from the confines of her shoes, flexed and relaxed with every movement. She idly traced her fingers along the arches, marveling at their supple texture.

"Alright, let's see what I can find," she mused, opening her laptop.

As she began researching how to prepare for her next role—a movie that would once again involve tickling, what were the chances!—she realized that the subject was more complex than she had initially thought. She researched how she would tackle the tickling scene better this time. Articles and forums revealed a world of enthusiasts and professionals who specialized in various techniques and methods. Emilia felt a thrill of anxiety coursing through her veins as she imagined herself in the hands of one such expert.

"Is this really what I'm looking for?" she wondered, conflicted between her growing intrigue and the lingering memory of her colleagues' relentless tickling.

"Only one way to find out," she whispered, emboldened by the wine. And with that, Emilia delved deeper into the fascinating and mysterious world of tickling.

After hours of scrolling through various forums and websites, Emilia's eyes widened as she came across a post by a woman named Vivian. The picture accompanying the post showed a beautiful woman with a warm smile and piercing green eyes - her long, wavy auburn hair cascading over her shoulders. Vivian offered to tickle women for free, claiming it to be both therapeutic and empowering.

"Interesting," Emilia murmured, intrigued by Vivian's confident expression and the genuine warmth that seemed to radiate from her.

As she read further, Emilia discovered that those who wished to participate in Vivian's sessions would need to address her as 'Mistress' and follow her instructions throughout the session. This requirement left Emilia feeling both nervous and excited, causing her heart to race in anticipation. She hesitated for a moment before clicking on the link to start a chat with Vivian.

"Here goes nothing," she mumbled as she typed out a message, introducing herself and expressing her curiosity about the tickling sessions.

While waiting for Vivian's response, Emilia couldn't help but let her fingers slowly glide down to her soft, exposed feet. As she traced delicate circles around the edges of her soles, relishing in the sensation, she could feel the tension from the day's events slowly dissipating under her touch.

"Welcome, Emilia," Vivian's reply appeared on the screen. "I'm glad you're interested in my sessions. It's important to face our fears and explore our vulnerabilities."

"Thank you, Mistress," Emilia typed back, her cheeks flushed at the formality. "I must admit, I'm a bit nervous about this. How did you get into tickling therapy? And what can I expect during the session?"

"Ah, don't worry, Emilia. Nervousness is normal. I discovered the power of tickling through personal experience and extensive research. It helped me overcome my own anxieties, and I wanted to share this with others," Vivian explained. "During our session, you can expect a safe, nurturing environment where we'll work together to explore your limits and help you grow."

Emilia bit her lip in contemplation, her fingers still caressing her foot as she pondered the idea of submitting to Vivian's expertise. The thought sent shivers down her spine, but there was something about Vivian that made her feel like she could trust her.

"Actually, Mistress Vivian, I will explain my situation. I'm an actress," Emilia typed hesitantly. "I have a role coming up where tickling plays a key part in the story."

"Really? That sounds fascinating!" Vivian responded, her enthusiasm palpable even through the screen. "Tell me more about this project of yours."

Emilia took a deep breath and began to explain. "Well, the movie is about a woman who gets captured by a group that uses tickling as a form of punishment. They'll do whatever it takes to make her suffer."

"Sounds intense," Vivian replied thoughtfully. "As your guide for this session, I'll be able to help you get into character and prepare for those challenging scenes."

"Thank you, Mistress," Emilia said gratefully. She knew that if she could trust anyone with helping her explore this unconventional aspect of her upcoming role, it would be Vivian.

"Get some rest, Emilia," Vivian instructed. "You will need it for tomorrow."

"Goodnight, Mistress." With that, Emilia closed her laptop, took one last sip of wine, and went to bed.

As Emilia lay beneath her soft sheets, she couldn't help but feel a mix of apprehension and excitement about what the next day would bring. Her mind wandered to Vivian, the mysterious yet kind woman who had offered to help her. Emilia imagined Vivian's warm touch on her skin, guiding her through the experience and dominating her in ways she'd never experienced before. The thought sent a shiver down her spine, and soon, the vivid fantasy enveloped her as she drifted off to sleep.

In her dream, Emilia found herself bound, helpless, and completely at Vivian's mercy. The woman towered over her, her eyes filled with confidence, but also a hint of mischief. Vivian traced her fingers along Emilia's body, eliciting gasps and shudders from the actress. Each touch sent shockwaves of vulnerability and excitement coursing through her.

"Submit to me, Emilia," Vivian whispered in her ear, her breath hot against her skin. "Tickle tickle tickle!"

As the dream continued, the tickling intensified, but Emilia found herself craving more. She wanted to be pushed to her limits, to truly understand the depths of her character and the sensations she would endure. And she knew that with Vivian by her side, she could face anything.

When morning came, Emilia woke with a start, her heart racing from the vivid dream. A blush crept across her cheeks as she recalled the images of Vivian that had filled her mind during the night. As she rose from bed, she couldn't help but feel a renewed sense of confidence and determination. Today was the day she would begin her journey into the world of tickling.

The morning sun pierced through the curtains, casting golden rays upon Emilia's face as she slowly emerged from her slumber. She sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes and taking a deep breath to steady herself.

"Alright," Emilia muttered under her breath, pulling on a pair of jeans and a comfortable sweater, her fingers still trembling slightly from anticipation.

The countryside stretched out before her, green fields dotted with grazing sheep and quaint farmhouses. The further she drove, the more rural the surroundings became, until finally, she turned onto a narrow lane lined with tall hedges.

"Is this really the place?" she wondered aloud, glancing down at the directions scribbled on a piece of paper. A flutter of doubt crept in, but she brushed it aside, determined to see this through.

As the lane opened up into a small village, Emilia spotted the house she sought – a charming stone cottage nestled amidst lush gardens. It was the kind of place one could easily imagine in a storybook, and somehow, that thought comforted her.

"Maybe this won't be so bad after all," she mused, parking her car and stepping out into the fresh country air.

As she approached the front door, she couldn't help but admire the blooming flowers and the wild ivy snaking its way up the stone walls. She took a deep breath to steady herself, then raised her hand and knocked.

"Hello?" Emilia called out, her voice wavering slightly.

The door swung open, revealing the woman she had been communicating with – Vivian. Her warm smile and gentle eyes instantly put Emilia at ease, and she knew that she had made the right decision in coming here.

"Emilia, welcome!" Vivian exclaimed, beckoning her inside. "I'm so glad you decided to come. I think this will be an invaluable experience for you."

As they settled into the cozy living room, Emilia couldn't help but feel a sense of camaraderie forming between them. They chatted about the film, the character's journey, and the challenges of portraying such an intense experience on screen.

"Remember, this is all about growth," Vivian reminded her gently. "You're pushing yourself to truly understand your character, and that takes courage."

Part 2: “The Start of the unforgettable”

Upon stepping inside Vivian's home, Emilia couldn't help but notice the peculiar decorations. The walls were adorned with images of feet in various positions, and traces of previous tickle sessions could be seen in the form of feathers and other paraphernalia scattered around the room. There was no denying Vivian's obsession with tickling. Emilia studied her hostess, taking in her attire: a green summer dress that hugged her curves, revealing just enough cleavage to be enticing without appearing overtly provocative.

Emilia couldn't help but notice the room's peculiar atmosphere. Vivian led her into a cozy parlor, where a small table was set with a delicate porcelain teapot and two matching cups. Emilia felt her pulse quicken.

"Please, have a seat," Vivian gestured towards a plush armchair, her voice soothing and melodic. "Let's enjoy some tea and discuss your role."

Emilia hesitated for a moment before sinking into the welcoming cushions of the chair. She watched as Vivian gracefully poured the steaming liquid into their cups, her slender fingers expertly handling the fragile teapot.

"Tell me about the roles you've played before," Vivian prompted, her eyes glistening with curiosity. "I'm particularly interested in the interrogation scene you mentioned earlier."

Emilia sipped her tea, feeling its warmth spread through her body. As she delved into her acting history, she found herself opening up to Vivian, revealing details of tickling she had never shared with anyone else. She described how the interrogators taunted her, their fingers relentlessly exploring her most sensitive areas, pushing her to the brink of sanity.

"Interesting," Vivian mused, her lips curling into a wicked grin. "And how exactly did they tickle you? What methods did they use?"

Emilia hesitated, not quite understanding why Vivian seemed so fascinated by this particular aspect of her performance. But the more she spoke, the more she noticed Vivian's eyes light up with an almost predatory hunger. It sent a shiver down her spine, yet she couldn't bring herself to question Vivian's intentions.

"They used feathers, brushes, and their fingers," Emilia replied, her voice barely above a whisper. "It was intense, to say the least."

"Indeed, it sounds like quite the experience," Vivian purred, her gaze never leaving Emilia's face. "Now, finish your tea and we'll proceed to the basement for our session."

As Emilia drained the last of her tea, she couldn't help but feel an unsettling mixture of excitement and dread. Despite the foreboding atmosphere that surrounded her, she had no idea what truly awaited her in the depths of Vivian's basement.

"Are you ready?" Vivian asked, her eyes gleaming with anticipation. Emilia hesitated, feeling a mixture of excitement and fear course through her veins.

"I think I am," she replied, trying to muster as much confidence as she could.

"Where will we start off?" Emilia asked, her voice wavering slightly.

Vivian's eyes seemed to sparkle with mischief as she replied, "My basement is where I usually begin my sessions." Her lips curled into a knowing smirk, making Emilia feel a sudden shiver of anticipation run down her spine.

Emilia hesitated for a moment, trying to calm her racing heart. She reminded herself that she had faced challenging roles before and this was merely another opportunity to showcase her acting prowess. With a determined nod, she followed Vivian towards the basement entrance.

As they descended the dimly lit staircase, Emilia couldn't help but recall her dream from the night before. The beautiful Vivian against her as she tickles her. She almost got aroused.

"Is everything alright, dear?" Vivian inquired, genuine concern etched on her face.

"Yes, I'm fine," Emilia spoke, forcing a smile. "Just a little nervous, I suppose."

"Understandable," Vivian nodded sympathetically. "But don't worry. I'll be gentle at first, and if you need me to stop, just say the word."

"Thank you," Emilia whispered gratefully, her resolve strengthening. She was ready to face whatever awaited her in the depths of Vivian's mysterious basement.

"Excellent. Then follow me." Vivian led the way, descending into the basement. As they walked deeper into the dark, dungeon-like space, Emilia's heart raced faster with each step. The walls were damp and cold, and their footsteps echoed ominously throughout the dimly lit hallway.

"Here we are," Vivian announced, pushing open a heavy wooden door that creaked loudly in protest. Inside was a room dominated by a large X frame in the center. Emilia swallowed nervously, her imagination running wild with thoughts of what might happen next.

"Is this... where it happens?" she managed to ask, her voice barely audible.

"Indeed, it is," Vivian confirmed, her tone comforting as she noticed Emilia's trepidation. "But don't worry, my dear, I'll go easy on you."

Emilia glanced around the room, her eyes landing on Vivian. She thought back to her dream, remembering the powerful, alluring figure she had encountered. Vivian her eyes looked just as enticing now, and Emilia couldn't deny the attraction she felt towards her.

"From now on, you must address me as Mistress," Vivian instructed, her voice firm but gentle. "Now, let's get you strapped onto the frame."

Emilia hesitated once more, her anxiety momentarily getting the better of her. But Vivian, sensing her apprehension, offered reassuring words.

"Trust me, Emilia," she said, her eyes softening. "I promise, I will guide you through this experience every step of the way."

Taking a deep breath, Emilia found solace in Vivian's words and nodded. "Alright, Mistress," she agreed, her voice steadier than before.

"Good girl," Vivian praised, a hint of a smile playing on her lips as she gently guided Emilia toward the frame, preparing to embark on a journey into the unknown together.

Emilia's heart pounded in her chest as she allowed herself to be strapped onto the X frame, feeling the cool leather against her skin. The room seemed to close in on her, and she took shallow breaths, trying to calm her nerves.

"Wait here, don't go anywhere" Vivian instructed with a wink, her voice soft but commanding. "I need to change." And with that, she disappeared from the room, leaving Emilia smiling, she was now alone with her thoughts.

Emilia shifted slightly, testing the restraints. Her blue top clung to her body, and her white shorts hugged her curves, making her feel more exposed than ever before. She closed her eyes, attempting to block out the intimidating surroundings.

What am I doing here? she thought, a mix of fear and excitement coursing through her veins. This is insane... but I can't deny the thrill it gives me.

As Emilia wrestled with her emotions, the sound of footsteps announced Vivian's return. Emilia opened her eyes and couldn't help but gasp at the transformation before her.

"Wow," she breathed, unable to tear her gaze away from the woman who now stood before her. "You really are good at your job, Mistress."

Vivian had changed into a black latex outfit that clung to every curve, accentuating her already imposing figure. A pair of matching gloves covered her hands, and in one hand, she held a brush with soft bristles.

"Thank you, Emilia," Vivian purred, a slow smile spreading across her face. "Now, let's begin."

Emilia's heart leaped into her throat as Vivian approached, the brush glinting menacingly in the dim light. She tried to steady her breathing, reminding herself of the trust she had placed in this enigmatic woman.

"Remember," Vivian said softly, her eyes never leaving Emilia's face, "you asked for this experience. Let yourself go, and I promise it will be unlike anything you've ever felt before."

Emilia took a deep breath and nodded, her resolve returning. "I'm ready, Mistress," she whispered, bracing herself for the unknown.

"Good girl," Vivian replied, her voice filled with a quiet intensity. She raised the brush, preparing to begin a journey that would test Emilia's limits and reveal hidden depths within them both.

Part 3: “Bad Girls Get Tickled”

Vivian's demeanor shifted abruptly, like a storm cloud rolling in to blot out the sun. The warmth vanished from her eyes as she strode purposefully toward Emilia, who instinctively held her breath. Her heart hammered against her chest.

"Focus, Emilia," she thought, trying to keep her resolve strong.

When Vivian closed the distance between them, Emilia couldn't help but notice how much more imposing she seemed up close. Even her breasts appeared larger than they had from a distance, and the thought crossed Emilia's mind for a brief moment.

"Can't let my guard down," she reminded herself.

Vivian laughed, an icy sound that sent shivers down Emilia's spine. "Staring at my boobs, are you? That earns you a little punishment," she said, her voice dripping with menace.

Before Emilia could react or respond, Vivian reached out and began tracing her fingers along the sensitive skin of Emilia's exposed armpits. Emilia attempted to hold back her laughter, but it bubbled up through her clenched teeth, betraying her discomfort. She tried to focus on her lines, but it was difficult when every nerve ending felt like it was on fire.

"Tickle, tickle!" Vivian teased, her voice cruel and mocking. "Bad girls get tickled."

"Stay focused," Emilia thought, gritting her teeth and steeling herself against the relentless torture. "I can get through this."

Emilia's laughter intensified as Vivian's fingers continued to dance along her armpits, the tickling sensation driving her nearly mad. Her chest heaved, and she struggled to speak through the gasping guffaws.

"Please, Mistress... go easy on me," Emilia begged, her voice hoarse.

Vivian's smile widened, but instead of relenting, she slowed her movements, making each stroke more deliberate and torturous. The anticipation of being tickled harder sent a shiver down Emilia's spine. As Vivian's fingernails grazed the delicate skin, she feigned to press harder, causing Emilia to tense up, awaiting the inevitable onslaught.

"Stop it! You said you'd go easy on me, Vivian!" Emilia protested between bursts of laughter.

"Ah, but you keep being a bad girl, and they need to be punished," Vivian replied, her voice dripping with condescension. "And it's 'Mistress' for you, by the way."

Without warning, Vivian shifted her focus from Emilia's armpits to her ribs, her fingers digging in harder than before, increasing the intensity of the tickling. Emilia's breath hitched, and she let out a high-pitched scream of laughter.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle!" Vivian taunted, her voice filled with sadistic glee. "After this, you'll be more than ready for your role."

"Focus," Emilia thought desperately, trying to keep her resolve from shattering under the relentless tickling. "I have to get through this. I can't show weakness."

Part 4: ”The Games Begin”

Vivian's grin widened, her eyes gleaming with an almost predatory hunger as she absorbed herself into the role of the merciless mistress. Her latex outfit hugged every curve of her body, drawing Emilia's attention to her imposing figure. Vivian leaned in close, her breath hot against Emilia's ear as she whispered, "So, your character gets punished in the scene, right?"

Emilia tried to suppress her laughter, but it bubbled up uncontrollably. She shook her head, refusing to answer and betray her own growing vulnerability. Undeterred, Vivian reached for Emilia's ribs, her fingers slipping beneath the hem of her blue top. "Answer me," she demanded, her voice teasing with authority.

"Ahahahah! She does get punished!" Emilia finally managed to scream out between fits of laughter. "I'm sorry, Mistress, for not answering sooner!"

"Much better," Vivian replied, a wicked smile playing on her lips. "Now you need to practice getting into your role of being punished. Let's play a game." She reached for a bottle of tickle oil, its contents promising to make the ordeal even more intense for Emilia.

Emilia's heart raced, her mind torn between trepidation and excitement. She had never experienced anything like this before, and she was determined to prove her resilience. As Vivian approached with the oil, Emilia took a deep breath, bracing herself for what was to come.

Emilia stood there, panting and slick with sweat, her laughter finally subsiding. Her chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath, her hair plastered to her forehead. The room seemed to spin around her, the intensity of Vivian's tickling leaving her feeling completely overwhelmed and helpless. As she stared up at the woman standing over her, Emilia couldn't help but feel a mix of awe and humiliation.

"Please, Mistress..." she gasped, her voice barely audible.

"Shh, it's okay," Vivian cooed with a comforting tone, though her smile was still unnervingly sinister. "I'll go easy on you now.” She had stopped tickling and looked at Emilia. “However, if you laugh again, I'm going to apply this oil to your sensitive little spots, making things much worse for you. So just try to keep your laughter in check."

Emilia's eyes widened in protest, but before she could voice her objection, Vivian cut her off. "Otherwise, I'll have to gag you, dear."

Feeling the weight of Vivian's threat, Emilia acquiesced, silently nodding her understanding. She bit her lip and steeled herself for what was to come, trying to ignore the tingling sensation that lingered from the previous torment.

Vivian watched Emilia closely, her eyes narrowing as she studied her captive's resolve. The power she held over Emilia exhilarated her, pushing her to continue the game. She knew she had struck a nerve, and she intended to exploit it further.

As Vivian's fingers hovered just above Emilia's skin, threatening to resume their relentless tickling, Emilia's thoughts raced. She knew she needed to stay focused and maintain control, but the anticipation gnawed at her. Would she be able to withstand Vivian's continued onslaught without laughing?

"Remember, not a sound," Vivian reminded her, her voice low and menacing.

Emilia swallowed hard, trying to steady her breathing. She closed her eyes, bracing herself for the renewed tickling. Within her, a small part of her was curious—how far would Vivian push her, and how much could she take? And why did she find herself entranced by this woman's control over her?

"Focus," Emilia told herself, determined to prove her resilience in the face of Vivian's game. As Vivian's fingers finally made contact with her skin once more, the true test began.

Emilia clenched her fists, the cold air prickling her damp skin as she focused on her breath. She couldn't deny the twisted magnetism between herself and Vivian, the latex-clad woman who seemed to revel in her control over Emilia's reactions. As much as she tried to concentrate on not laughing, there was an undeniable allure to Vivian that made it difficult.

"Ready?" asked Vivian, her voice barely above a whisper as she leaned in close.

"Y-yes, Mistress," Emilia stammered, forcing herself to focus on anything but the other woman's proximity.

Vivian's fingers hovered above Emilia's belly, still covered by the blue top. She took her time, savoring the anticipation that made Emilia's heart race. Slowly, carefully, she began to glide her fingertips across Emilia's skin, the sensation almost electric.

"Ah, mmm..." Emilia choked back a moan, her eyes squeezed shut as she fought against the urge to laugh. The ticklish feeling was all-consuming, her entire body tensing in response to Vivian's ministrations.

"Such a sensitive little thing, aren't you?" Vivian cooed, her voice dripping with satisfaction. She raised the hem of Emilia's top, revealing her taut stomach and navel. "Let's see how well you do without the fabric protecting you."

Emilia's breathing hitched as Vivian traced patterns around her bellybutton, the contact of her nails making her skin crawl with the most intense tickling sensation she had ever experienced. She bit down on her lip hard enough that it hurt, desperate to hold back any laughter that threatened to escape.

"Good girl," Vivian murmured, her voice darkly approving. She picked up the bottle of oil, uncapping it with a slow, deliberate motion. "Now, let's see how you handle this."

The oil was cool against her heated skin, the slickness making Vivian's touch all the more unbearable. Emilia fought to suppress a moan as the oil was rubbed into her flesh, each stroke of Vivian's fingers sending shivers down her spine. She could feel her resolve weakening, the tickling becoming almost too much to bear.

"Stay strong," she told herself, her mind racing with strategies to resist Vivian's relentless onslaught. "You can do this."

"Stay still," Vivian commanded, her voice firm and authoritative. Emilia's belly quivered beneath her fingers, the anticipation of what was to come making it near impossible for her to remain motionless.

Vivian leaned down, her breath hot against Emilia's exposed skin, causing goosebumps to rise. Her lips met Emilia's bellybutton, and she gently licked the sensitive area, sending a shiver up Emilia's spine. A soft moan escaped her lips before she could stifle it.

"What was that?" Vivian asked, feigning innocence as she looked up at Emilia with wide, curious eyes.

"Nothing, Mistress," Emilia whispered, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Seems like you enjoyed this a bit too much," Vivian said, smirking as she grabbed the bottle of oil again. "Time for a more intense challenge."

Emilia's heart raced as Vivian poured the rest of the oil into her hand, warming it between her fingers. She began to apply it sensually, all over, starting at the bottom of Emilia's breasts, causing her to bite her lip in an effort to suppress any further noises. The oil was slippery but warm, and Vivian's hands moved smoothly across her skin, dipping just below the waistband of her pants.

"Focus, Emilia," she thought to herself, trying to maintain control over her body's reactions. But as Vivian's fingers danced along her sides, teasingly close to the most ticklish spots, Emilia found it harder and harder to concentrate.

Finally, unable to resist, Vivian's nails grazed Emilia's ribs by suprise, eliciting a surprised laugh from her. Instantly, she tried to backtrack, pleading, "-hahaHa, Please, Mistress, no, no!"

"Too late," Vivian said, her eyes glinting with mischief. "You've already given yourself away."

"Here comes the gag, sweet Emilia," Vivian cooed, retrieving a leather strap with a bright red ball from a nearby table. The ball gag was smooth and shiny, reflecting the dim light of the room. Emilia hesitated for only a moment before parting her lips, allowing Vivian to secure the gag in place. Somewhere deep within her, Emilia found that she appreciated the humility of being so vulnerable in front of Vivian.

As Vivian tightened the strap, a small line of saliva escaped from the corner of Emilia's mouth, trailing down her chin and landing on her top. Vivian noticed this immediately, her eyes narrowing in delight as she reached out to "clean" it up. Instead of wiping it away, though, her fingers brushed against Emilia's nipple, teasing her further.

"Oops," Vivian smirked, keeping her voice low and sultry. "Didn't mean to do that."

Emilia whimpered softly, unable to form words due to the ball gag. She fought to keep her breathing steady and her mind clear, but Vivian's teasing touch sent her senses into overdrive. Her body trembled with anticipation, unsure of what Vivian

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back