• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Establish a voluntary 3rd party vetting service

A voluntary system will not stop those same guys from hitting on you....

Use the ignore button and out them in open chat.....

That has always worked for me...

Look...you made a suggestion, no one wants to implement and moderate it...

A thousand such suggestions are made in a year covering various topics...some are implemented some not...

The bottom line is that such a system will do little to help the forum in general and the work involved would not be justified....

Since the mods are unpaid and do this in their spare time and other forum members come here to do their own thing, it is highly unlikely that something like this would ever get off the ground even if you did have a way to do it which you have shown no one..

It is fine to make a suggestion, but you need to have some plan in mind as to how it could be carried out or accept the fact that the reasons you were given for not doing it are valid ones...

Im pretty sure Venray is a hologram

I have evidence to prove this and will vett it to all

A voluntary system will not stop those same guys from hitting on you....

Use the ignore button and out them in open chat.....

That has always worked for me...

I do. And thanks for the input. Nice to hear something constructive for a change.

Look...you made a suggestion, no one wants to implement and moderate it...

A thousand such suggestions are made in a year covering various topics...some are implemented some not...

The bottom line is that such a system will do little to help the forum in general and the work involved would not be justified....

Agree noone wants to implement or maintain it. The idea that a vetting list would do little to help the forum is conjecture and supposition.

Since the mods are unpaid and do this in their spare time and other forum members come here to do their own thing, it is highly unlikely that something like this would ever get off the ground even if you did have a way to do it which you have shown no one..

It is fine to make a suggestion, but you need to have some plan in mind as to how it could be carried out or accept the fact that the reasons you were given for not doing it are valid ones...

Well not sure how I follow a plan being necessary for having valid reasons. People present valid reasons every day without plans. Besides, as I said, you don't need a cookie cutter to maintain a list. It's pretty simple. Someone either meets your vetting standard and judgment or they don't.

A vetting list not getting off the ground is fine but not the issue. It's to raise awareness about problems that confront TMF members and find ways to address them. I was simply offering an approach. I'm content with it not being favored. You never learn anything if you don't propose and discuss.

Im pretty sure Venray is a hologram

I have evidence to prove this and will vett it to all

:rolleyes:

A vetting list not getting off the ground is fine but not the issue. It's to raise awareness about problems that confront TMF members and find ways to address them. I was simply offering an approach. I'm content with it not being favored. You never learn anything if you don't propose and discuss.

:

True...discussion is always good

I can understand caring about the gender of the person you're flirting with. But I think you're not really seeing how big a deal this would end up being.

I think this sounds like a pretty big logistical undertaking, even without going to the extreme that Myriads was suggesting.

Even just creating a database of people known to be the gender they claim, would be a lot of work. I know that I don't want to take dozens of calls from people just to prove they're who they say they are. And I don't really want to ask anyone else to do that.

And then we have to set up some kind of way to access that information. Someone either has to be on deck to answer the question "Is this person really a girl?" or else we have to... what, make it publicly available? Isn't that a little demeaning, having a list of girls who have had to prove their gender?

Also that seems to involve someone giving someone else their phone number, either the chatter or the verifier, and that's a lot of information to give away along with your gender.

And all of it for what exactly? My advice would be 1) don't do anything in the chat room with someone if you would be freaked out by their being a guy instead of a girl, unless you've talked to them. And 2) if they want to do that kind of stuff but won't talk to you, see rule 1.

Or maybe I'm wrong. I'm open to hearing where I misunderstood, or am not seeing something...

Well it doesnt have to be that complicated I do not think and I am just throwing out an idea here. But eHarmony, alt.com, and the like have a verification system they use. it is called RelyId (http://www.relyid.com/) is 5 bucks and 5 bucks a month to maintain but we would only need it once. it wouldnt be manditory for the person to participate in it but it would be easy to impliment and they could do it once and there you go. The information they use stays on their system. No infomration has to be given to any of the mods or what have you and it verifies they are who they say they are.

Just a thought.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back