• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Estrangement

fictionx

I'm not too sure if this is actually the right place for this thread, so MODs please re locate it then if need be.

Anyyyyway I was just curious if most/any of you have felt utter estrangement and detachment from the rest of the people around you because of your sexual interests. It frustrates me extremely knowing how many people are out there that are actually just like me yet I feel this way daily. This forum hasn't really done much for me in that way, nor has any other site.
I see a lot of you come out about the years of being trapped in fear over your interests and then the many of you who challenge them to be accepting of themselves as you have. This isn't what I'm talking about.
There are days I'm ashamed of and/or embarrassed that the quickest turn on I have is tickling/foot related, but more so what bothers me the most ALWAYS is how alone I feel in it. Maybe its because I don't know any of you, ACTUALLY know any of you, but seeing a forum of people with the same interests still makes me feel just as alone in it. There are a few girls who know and have been very accommodating to what I prefer, so that is nice. But, for so many people I know, a fantastic night for them would be to just go and fool around with someone. Its frustrating knowing that that just doesn't usually do it for me, and I'm always half interested in the situation because of my lack of trust for most people. I'm not entirely ashamed and I've never lied about being interested in tickling/feet but it's something I want to be telling people (eventually and on a 1 on 1 personal level) not being publicly spoken about in such way.
In this so many times I've been with someone when my hormones kick in and soooo badddddly do I want to just tell them, but the potential end result isn't really worth one night of fun for me. Maybe this would all be easier if someone I valued enough to date fell through my roof right now (and didn't die. boy that would be tragically ironic haha).
Sorry this was so long. Lots of thoughts. I always appreciate comments but I know this isn't very interesting and probably common and redundant.

-Austin

Anyyyyway I was just curious if most/any of you have felt utter estrangement and detachment from the rest of the people around you because of your sexual interests.

No. Why would I? I have no clue what kind of sexual interests the rest of the people around me have!

Maybe the smartest thing you could to would be to come to NEST 2012 in Philadelphia next May. There you will meet over 100 people from all across the country and foreign lands as well, who all share the fetish and would love to talk with you one-on-one over the course of the weekend. As a veteran of NESTS I can tell you that almost everyone there says 2 things: (1) They've been interested in tickling since childhood, and (2) they thought they were all alone in the fetish. NEST 2012 will put all that anxiety to rest.

I agree with gigglemakr, you should really go to NEST if you're feeling that alone.

NO PLACE on the interent will make you feel anything close to the real thing. Looking at pictures of a cosplay or scifi convention will never match actually going and standing two feet from Lou Ferrigno, for example. Chatting online with someone can't compare to a sit down meal at a restaurant. No picture of a lady in pantyhose will ever get close to the real thing, ever.

On a more general, life note, why do you have to be accepted by anyone at all?

Everyone has interests, feelings that many around them don't share, and yet they are happy with who they are.

I have religious friends who have moved away from Louisiana and are the only Christians on the block. I like scifi movies and fantasy movies, but most people I work with could care less. Most of my personal friends don't even go see movies!

But there's so much to be a full human being, an interest in tickling, though it can feel over powering, can't completely define you as a person. It's why people are so challenged to meet other ticklephiles - how do you even know? You see someone who has a full life, you may never discover they love tickling.

And lastly, you may never find a large number of people,( ignoring attending NEST), that share your interest in tickling. Statistically, there simply aren't that many people interested in this fetish, AND most people won't blab about their sexual interests, at work, in public, or even with friends.
Your best friend may love spanking his girlfriend.....but I doubt he'd ever tell you.
Your co-worker may dress up as a cowgirl and fuck the shit out her husband dressed as a cowboy or indian.....but I doubt she'll ever tell anyone that at work.....like, ever.

trust me, many girls like being tickled or like having their toes sucked and don't know it yet....

All of the GF's ive had (about 7) only one has ended JUST liking it rather than being fully turned on by it like the rest....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back