• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever Caught Your Friends Staring At Your Girlfriends/Wives Feet?

mr.duck

TMF Novice
When I have the guys over my place my girlfriend is hanging with us. Whether we are playing, drinking just hanging around altogether, she tends to be barefoot. Every once in a while I catch my friends staring or quick glances at them. How do you guys feel about this? Has this happened to you?

I can't say I've ever noticed this before. Granted, most of the women I've dated aren't barefoot often and typically don't wear sandals or open-toe shoes.

I think it's just fine if guys look it's the response that should be watched

I mean, it's really tough to say anything in this situation. Way too many unanswered variables. Are you sure they were looking at her feet? Why do you think they were looking? Do you think it was from a fetish standpoint or just a random look? Sometimes people just look at other people's feet with absolutely no intention behind it. If someone is barefoot around other people, at least one person is hypothetically going to look at the feet. Have your friends ever given or shown any signs of having a foot or tickle fetish?

Also, I feel like that's the point of taking care of your feet and getting pedicures. I mean, sure, some people do it to feel good about themselves or enjoy the process, but if your wife gets pedicures or takes care of her feet and then goes barefoot, I mean somewhere deep down inside maybe there's the subconscious impulse that said person is making their feet nice so others will see them looking nice? Just a thought.

I mean, it's really tough to say anything in this situation. Way too many unanswered variables. Are you sure they were looking at her feet? Why do you think they were looking? Do you think it was from a fetish standpoint or just a random look? Sometimes people just look at other people's feet with absolutely no intention behind it. If someone is barefoot around other people, at least one person is hypothetically going to look at the feet. Have your friends ever given or shown any signs of having a foot or tickle fetish?

Also, I feel like that's the point of taking care of your feet and getting pedicures. I mean, sure, some people do it to feel good about themselves or enjoy the process, but if your wife gets pedicures or takes care of her feet and then goes barefoot, I mean somewhere deep down inside maybe there's the subconscious impulse that said person is making their feet nice so others will see them looking nice? Just a thought.

Excellent point

Happened just this weekend. Had a friend over to watch football and my wife was sitting on the other end of the sofa, legs crossed, and I caught him staring several times. She was on her phone looking at tik tok videos, oblivious.

I've had guys use their cell phones to take photos/videos of my GF without her permission until I told them to stop and leave us alone or else I'll beat them within an inch of their lives.

It's f'ing creepy as fuck!

Staring/looking is one thing. Taking pics is another. I guess they weren’t very inconspicuous? Did they deny it?

They did not deny doing it and basically said I was overeacting and for me to chill out. I usually respond to that by punching one of them in the face. They usually run away after that with their tails behind their legs. The ones that get back up and assume they can take me find out I've got FRIENDS who back me up.

I think a lot of times we think people might be staring at feet--our girlfriends/wives/whatever or otherwise--because they're sexualized to us, but the reality is that for most people that's not true. There's no reason to think most people are looking at set of bare feet any differently then they might glance at any other body part. That said, staring might be different. There's also the fact that in our culture feet are mostly covered in public spaces so if they're bare it could attract some extra glances.

However... There is one guy my wife and I see somewhat regularly that I am sure has a foot fetish and/or a thing for my wife's feet. He's a cousin of our friend and is sometimes around when we're just hanging out at my friends house and anytime my wife is barefoot I watch him just staring at her feet. He is not at all subtle about it, at least to me. But then again, I might be the only one noticing. And it's not just when she's barefoot either... if she's wearing sandals or heels or whatever, I always see him checking her feet out. But he's innocent. He's just looking. He's never said anything or done anything other than look, so I don't have a problem with it.

I've had guys use their cell phones to take photos/videos of my GF without her permission until I told them to stop and leave us alone or else I'll beat them within an inch of their lives.

It's f'ing creepy as fuck!

That is absolutely disgusting and creepy. So much so that I almost feel shivers/chills going down my body. When I am in public and I see the feet of an attractive girl, or I see the feet of one of my friends' girlfriends or wives, do I look a little bit? Sure, yeah I do. I'll admit it. But never ever EVERRR in my life would I ever contemplate whipping out my phone and recording a video or snapping a pic. It's just... wow. I don't even have the words. The fact that you didn't call the police and physically beat them tells me you have a lot of restraint.

The fact that you didn't call the police and physically beat them tells me you have a lot of restraint.

I have physically hit them when they don't leave my GF alone and when they've come back with friends intent on getting revenge my friends and me are waiting for them. They usually back off at that point. Only one or two groups have actually taken it a step further (which resulted in me and my friends (some of whom are military vets who are trained to kill people with their bare hands) beating the absolute shit out of the f'ing gang members) and then leaving before the cops get there.

I have physically hit them when they don't leave my GF alone and when they've come back with friends intent on getting revenge my friends and me are waiting for them. They usually back off at that point. Only one or two groups have actually taken it a step further (which resulted in me and my friends (some of whom are military vets who are trained to kill people with their bare hands) beating the absolute shit out of the f'ing gang members) and then leaving before the cops get there.

And then the whole bus clapped.

My friend T has a pool

In the summer of 2021 his ex gf was living with him, and I was down there every weekend.

While this woman wore socks around the house often, she also of course was barefoot at the pool, so of course I saw the tops and soles of her feet.

I've known T for many years, and just this year confessed my foot fetish for him.

Yet, T does not know I belong to this site, and never will, because of things I've posted on here that are not his business.

To me, as long as you dont creep the woman out, looking/glancing at a friend's gf's feet is just like noticing any other woman, so long as you dont stare or do anything else and creep the woman or anyone else out.

#1 rule of interacting with women: DON'T. BE. CREEPY!

I swear there are guys whose EYELIDS I want to TATTOO that rule UNDER!

When I have the guys over my place my girlfriend is hanging with us. Whether we are playing, drinking just hanging around altogether, she tends to be barefoot. Every once in a while I catch my friends staring or quick glances at them. How do you guys feel about this? Has this happened to you?
50% of guys check out pretty feet. Even if they don't have a fetish. They like seeing pretty things. 5% of guys have feet as their sexual trigger. So 1/20 guys. Same with lesbians and gay men. 5% feet are their thing

That is absolutely disgusting and creepy. So much so that I almost feel shivers/chills going down my body. When I am in public and I see the feet of an attractive girl, or I see the feet of one of my friends' girlfriends or wives, do I look a little bit? Sure, yeah I do. I'll admit it. But never ever EVERRR in my life would I ever contemplate whipping out my phone and recording a video or snapping a pic. It's just... wow. I don't even have the words. The fact that you didn't call the police and physically beat them tells me you have a lot of restraint.
Maybe you have a great memory for later?

I watched as a guy took photos or a video of my wife’s soles sitting out of her flats at a restaurant. I was coming back from the bathroom, I see that her tan nylon soles are out of her flats and facing behind her, and then I see a guy behind her with his phone filming. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen and started me down this foot cuckold path, lol.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back