• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever had a Hot Boss take? II (ladies please join in)

The_Darkweb

Ever had a Hot Boss? 2 (ladies please join in)

Okay folks lets try this one again. The subject is beeing sexually atracted to an at work authority. In caseyou didn't get a chance to see the original thread here is a link (please ignore the off topic content that got the thread locked to begin with).

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?274963-Ever-had-a-hot-boss

So come on folks, lets go.

D.W.

Last edited:
Ok DW, let's try it again.

Back when I was fresh out of college I had a pretty hot boss at my first job in my field. She was a tall, rather thin, brunette with dark brown eyes and very tan skin. She was also a very intense person.

She was older, maybe late thirties and was dating a younger guy (a few years older than I was at the time) who also worked at the same company.

The story gets interesting, don't worry. So she invites me over to hang out at her house with her and the bf to drink some beers. I come over with some beer (I think I was into Old Style Special Export at the time) and we're all drinking. She asks me to steady her as she's reaching over some plants to hang a decoration on fence and of course I can't resist a little rib tickle and she turns out to be really ticklish. Cool so far.

She has twin daughters who were very cute and one of them has a boyfriend. Boss lady doesn't like daughter's boyfriend AT ALL. So she wants to set me up with daughter so she'll dump the boyfriend. Problem is, daughter is 17 and still in high school!!! Obviously, I didn't try to date the daughter as I was in my 20's and out of college. Why couldn't she have been 18?!! Lol. So yeah, a 17 year old high school girl's mom (biological, not step mom) actually tried to set her up with 20 something year old me. You can't make this shit up!

Ok DW, let's try it again.

Back when I was fresh out of college I had a pretty hot boss at my first job in my field. She was a tall, rather thin, brunette with dark brown eyes and very tan skin. She was also a very intense person.

She was older, maybe late thirties and was dating a younger guy (a few years older than I was at the time) who also worked at the same company.

The story gets interesting, don't worry. So she invites me over to hang out at her house with her and the bf to drink some beers. I come over with some beer (I think I was into Old Style Special Export at the time) and we're all drinking. She asks me to steady her as she's reaching over some plants to hang a decoration on fence and of course I can't resist a little rib tickle and she turns out to be really ticklish. Cool so far.

She has twin daughters who were very cute and one of them has a boyfriend. Boss lady doesn't like daughter's boyfriend AT ALL. So she wants to set me up with daughter so she'll dump the boyfriend. Problem is, daughter is 17 and still in high school!!! Obviously, I didn't try to date the daughter as I was in my 20's and out of college. Why couldn't she have been 18?!! Lol. So yeah, a 17 year old high school girl's mom (biological, not step mom) actually tried to set her up with 20 something year old me. You can't make this shit up!

Excellent story and good call. My rule is "don't get your meat where you get your bread", and never date the boses daughter, so either way you made the right choice.

Story featuring Lee...

Below is the start to a story featuring Lee (from "Acme Plastics" lol) I've edited it for some content (such as her last name & the company we work for) and in the final draft her first name will have been replaced.

I would have cut and pasted this but I am using my phone. If somebody else wants to do that go ahead. Remember this is all just fiction, Lee has always been professional at work, friendly but always a pro. She may work in the office but her heart is in the lunch room with the workers.

D.W.

PS
There is a bit of a Moral Message in this story, I hope that doesn't piss people off to much, if at all.

Attachments

• Harassment.txt
    6.7 KB · Views: 16
I posted about a hot boss in the other thread, but I'll try it again here.

One of the main bosses at my old job was a tall (at least 6') blonde with very long blond hair and a stunning face; she could have easily been a model. I was even lucky enough to get to dance with her (at an office party, not on a date, of course; that never would have happened). I also got to see a glimpse of her feet once. It wasn't a great look because she was wearing stockings, but was still memorable.

Speaking of off-topic content, can we try to avoid the "evil women setting men up" stuff that you yourself introduced in the other thread? Your story about Lee seems like it could take this thread in the same direction; let's try not to go there again. Also, it should probably be in Stories instead of this thread.

I posted about a hot boss in the other thread, but I'll try it again here.

One of the main bosses at my old job was a tall (at least 6') blonde with very long blond hair and a stunning face; she could have easily been a model. I was even lucky enough to get to dance with her (at an office party, not on a date, of course; that never would have happened). I also got to see a glimpse of her feet once. It wasn't a great look because she was wearing stockings, but was still memorable.

Speaking of off-topic content, can we try to avoid the "evil women setting men up" stuff that you yourself introduced in the other thread? Your story about Lee seems like it could take this thread in the same direction; let's try not to go there again. Also, it should probably be in Stories instead of this thread.

My lips are zipped, and the story is different then a set-up. It's definitely a dark fantasy, featuring an "abuse of power them, so it makes sence (to me anyway) that there are somethings the victim would or could be thinking. That being said, lets get this sucker back on track.

D.W

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back