• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ever see a tickle model in person?

Sure... (gatherings and such) not, like... on the streets of Atlanta. I'm sure if I did, I'd keep my mouth shut. I'm assuming they would like to keep their private lives private- As would I. :)

I've met a couple at NEST and at other gatherings and tickled Goddess Dee like 4 yrs ago :)......aaahhh good times

Yep, I had the pleasure of tickling and worshipping Lil Dee and told everyone about it on here. She was very lovely in person, though I managed to meet her before she became the tickle star that she is now.
And my gorgeous lover of three years is in the process of doing some tickle videos. Her feet are without a doubt the best and you should all have the pleasure of seeing them restrained and tickled before too long.

Not all of them are that bad.. I've never met any in person but there are some on this site that seem really nice and like the people that watch their videos.

I have to agree with you. Most of the models I have worked with are remarkably open and sweet. I admit, 1 of my former models did it for the money and thought anyone who watched the video was a freak, which is why she has never been back. (Strangely enough, she enjoyed the experience, but doesn't "get" why anyone would pay to watch it.)
All the others, despite all being first time 'lees thought it was cool and fun and have all asked to return at one time or another.
I am shooting a nude video with Alicia Saturday...and she loves it. It will be her 4th video with us in the last 6 months.

I opened up a thread within the past few weeks and much to my surprise I saw a girl I've known for years in a video. I had always thought "wouldn't it be something to see someone I know in one of these vids?", and boom, there one was.

I've been wrestling with whether I should bring it up to her but I don't believe I will. Glad to know she's ticklish though.

The city of Forth Worth, Texas has a "Dorthy Lane". Would this count?

Sorry I'm late - I was tied up on Dorthy Lane! Oh, my....

I saw and got the chance to tickle tiffanie from tickle abuse 2. but this was before she made the two movies she did.

The chances of it happening to me are miniscule, unless I were to contact turtlesboy from UK Tickling and sort it out, but I'd have no reason to do that as my chick is amazing and satisfies all my tickling needs. If I did I would probably tell them I recognised them just because it would be such a coincidence, but be sensitive to the fact that they might find it weird and be ready to leave them alone. Most girls who do tickling videos presumably have to have an outgoing atitude in the first place though, so I wouldn't imagine there being a problem with most of them.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back