• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ex-Girlfriend, M/F, X, kind of long.

Yankee22

Thought I'd share a story from when I was with my ex-girlfriend.

This happened a few years ago, we were each I think 20 or 21. Anyways, it was summer and I had a group of friends come over. We spent a while outside, having drinks and just hanging out. As the night dragged out into the early morning the group started to thin out. When there got to be only a couple people left my girlfriend looked at me and said she was going to go upstairs because she wanted to shower before bed. So she went upstairs, the couple remaining friends and I had one last drink before their ride showed up. So, having finally cleared everyone out I went upstairs. Hearing the shower still running I decided to clean up a bit until she was done.

A few minutes later I hear the water stop and after finishing up whatever I was doing I headed to my bedroom. When I reached the door I grabbed the handle, and to my surprise my girlfriend inside yelled out, "Stop, dont come in". A little confused, I asked through the door, "Why?". She repeated for me not to come in, and just wait a second. Since we were alone and I'd been drinking, the number one thing in my mind was getting into the bedroom with her, so, I decided whatever the reason, I'd comply with her wishes.

I guess now would be a good time to describe her. She was a brunette, about 5'6'', skinny but toned, pretty cute in the face, and DD cup. She also had gorgeous feet, she wore a size 7.5 (at least in some shoes), her slender toes perfectly descending in size from her big toe to her little. She also got pedicures roughly bi-weekly, both for my benefit and because she had a thing about taking real good care of her feet. On this particular say her toes were painted a sort of a dark watermelonish color, if there is such a thing.

Back to the story, after a few more minutes she calls from inside my bedroom and tells me to come in. So, I walk in, and to my disappointment, shes laying in bed, under the sheets, just watching tv. So, I come in and start to undress for bed, and as I'm doing so my back is to the bed. Suddenly the tv goes off and I turn around to ask her why she shut it off.

When I turn around I see that she has gotten out of bed, and is standing next to it, wearing a real nice black and pink lace bra (she liked nice lingerie), a black garder with nylons attached, and 3 inch black heels.

Out of surprise, I sort of freeze and go, "What is all this for?". She looks back and just says, "It's for you". She then sits back down on the bed with a big grin on her face. I, equally grinning, begin to walk my way over to the bed, and as I do so she slides herself back further on the bed.

When I get to the bed, before I can get in she lifts her leg and gently puts her heel into my chest. "If we're going to play I should probably lose these" she tells me. (she said this both because she knows at some point I'd want to play with her feet, and because once we had been in bed with her heels on and wound up tearing a hole in the sheets) So I slide off her heel, and set her leg down on the bed and she raises her other heel up. I slide this shoe off, and this time as I do I lightly tickle the arch of her foot. She giggles and wiggles her foot just a bit.

Teasingly, she rolls onto her stomach, and bends her knees so that she is sort of in "the pose", but facing away from me. As she does she says, "If that's what you're going to do then you're not going to get any of this."

I look back at her and say, "Oh ya?", to which she nods confidently. So, I climb on to the bed behind her, and since her knees are bent up, I kneel behind her so that her feet are against my chest with her soles facing straight up. "You sure?" I ask one last time. "Yup" she replies with a smile, knowing full well whats coming.

So I start tickling both her nyloned feet at one, scribbling back and forth from her arches to the outside edge of her foot (which was a real bad spot for her). She is trying hard to hold back laughter and stay still, soon she starts can't and starts to snicker and squirm. "You still sure?" I ask. Through giggles she replies, "Yes, haha". So I keep going, but now I use my left hand to hold her left foot still, and I use my free hand to go after her toes, which really starts to get her going. I keep this up for a couple minutes, switching back and forth between feet.

So finally I ask again, and she persists that shes still sure. So, I put her feet down and lay across her back, and I begin to tickle her sides. Her upper body is more ticklish than her feet so she starts to squirm a lot more now. Taking advantage of this I alternate between her sides and armpits as her squirms allow, senting her through the roof the whole time. This whole time I keep asking her if she's sure she doesnt want to play around yet, which she tries to answer, but all she can manage is repeating, "hahaha ye-es, hehe".

After a few moments she manages to squirm away a bit and tries to use her legs to hold me off now. Still laying on her stomach, I grab her ankles again. Looking to my right, almost within arms reach was a pile on clothes, and on top were an old pair of gym shorts. So quickly I grab them and quickly get back on the bed. She is still recovering from the tickling, and while she tries to catch her breath I pull the large tie for the waist band out of the shorts and use it to tie her ankles.

Immediately realizing what I just did she rolls over on to her back, and asks, "What are you doing" as she tries to wiggle her ankles free. I quickly move up on her, grab her arms, and hold them above her head. "Well, if tickling you didn't work I guess I'm going to have to work a little harder to convince you." I say. She answers, "I guess so" with a smile. I quickly jump off the bed and look for anything else I can find to tie her arms with, and quickly I come across a neck tie, so I grab it. As I walk back to the bed, shes laying with her arms still above her head, but wiggling her toes and feet as if she was trying to get free. So I come over over and use the tie to tie her wrists above her head to the bed frame.

First I start to kiss her, and she reciporcates. She liked being tied up, and liked tickling to the extent that she liked doing it because I liked doing it. So, I begin to move down her body, kissing and intently trying to tickle her with my tongue. She starts getting very turned on, and and in the course of it I take her bra off, but since her arms are tied I just slide it up and leave it on her wrists. So then I start kissing around her nipples, and she really gets going. But then to her surprise I drag my fingers up her sides and into her arm pits where I start tickling her mercilessly.

She bursts out into laughter, going crazy. She was laughing too hard to even ask me to stop. Meanwhile, I use my tongue to tickle her stomach which really sets her off even more. After a couple minutes or so I let up and go back to kissing her body. She begins to recover her breath and as shes doing it i use my hands to rub the inside of her thighs and below her belly button. Catching her breath turns to moans and I ask her again if shes ready. She replies, "Almost."

I was shocked because at this point I was ready to be done tickling, thinking she was too, and just get things really going. So, I look at her and go, "Almost?" and she looks and goes, "I still need some attention" and she starts wiggling her feet again. So, I move down to the bottom of the bed toward her feet, and as I do she goes, "But you're going to have to untie me."

So I untie her ankles, thinking she wants me to do it so her legs can be spread. But, as i set her feet down and begin to move toward her midsection, she uses her legs again to stop me.

"Not there yet." she tells me, and lifts her foot up toward my face. "Take the nylon off." So, since at this point I'm going to do whatever she wants, I unhook the nylons from the garder and slide them off of her. Throwing the nylons off to the side I turn back to her and again she lifts her foot toward my chest. I take it in my hands and hold it for a second. She then lifts it up toward my mouth and goes, "Every toe."

She knew this is a huge turn on for me, and she loved having her feet/toes kissed and licked, so I begin, slowly kissing and sucking on each toe of her right foot, swirling my tongue along the base of her toes and inbetween, which makes her giggle a bit but shes also getting enjoyment out of it. After a bit I start to give some attention to her arch as well. She then takes her foot away, lifts up her other, and gives me the same instructions. So, I have spent another good 5 or ten minues worshipping her feet and using my tongue to sneak in a few teasing tickles. Finally, after deciding her feet had gotten enough attention, she told me she was ready.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back