• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ex-Girlfriend’s Feet Tickled Fresh out of Her Shoes M/F

Very nice story and thank you for sharing it. I hope you get plenty of opportunities to enjoy playing with your friend.

dave919 said:
Nothing else happened that day but I think I might have a few more opportunities like this now that we are friends again.
Great post. From my point of view, not much else you could've done would have been important anyway. I'm very happy for you - finding a "tickle-friend" is a rare, lucky thing. I'm envious!

Thought some of you might want a visual

This photo I attached shows exactly the style shoes that I stripped off of Shannon's size 7's when I tickled her. Definitely some sexy shoes in my book.

And Im glad you liked the story Pokey and Sole Seeker Ill try and keep posting in the near future.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing, Dave. Awesome experience. Shannon sounds very hot, and mega ticklish, especially on her feet. I hope you guys stay in touch, so that maybe you can have more opportunities to tickle her!

Mitch

great story! i must say though...this was my favorite part....

Shannon showed me her apartment and we sat on her couch and had a wine cooler which was the only option in the fridge.

for some reason this made me LOL.

Great story. It read very quick, I liked it.
Great shoe! She has a good taste :D

Im glad you find those kind of shoes appealing just_tickle, I can barely contain myself when I see an attractive woman wearing those kind of shoes, especially with jeans.

Drunkenmster I didn't realize how funny that looked until I read it, but I had to explain the wine cooler thing or risk everyone thinking I was aahhh well you know....girly-man.

Thanks Mitchell I definitely think Ill be staying in touch with Shannon, and I definitely plan on tickling her a lot more but I have to toe the line. I actually told my current girlfriend what happened because she is cool with me tickling other women as long as the tickling doesn't lead to other things. So since its hard to find a woman that is so understanding Im trying to be a good boy as much as possible.

Waiting to hear your Continuing Tickle Story.

Hope it is getting warmer in Ohio so that you can get the winter clothes off.
PS: Saw Cleveland Baseball Park on the News.

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back