• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Executive Tickle Session Follow-Up: Ellen

quinn65

Verified
Last month, my friend M invited me to a weekend getaway with a group of her long-time BFFs (they call themselves the "Support Group") where I hosted a bondage and tickling demo.

I just finished posting a series of stories about that evening here in the True Tickling Stories forum.

Interesting development...one of the friends, Ellen, reached out a couple of weeks afterward about scheduling a follow-up session with a group from her yoga class. Ellen is a retired, fun, and extremely fit 61 year old software company marketing executive. She's also ridiculously ticklish and played a huge role in making the Support Group session a success.

Last night, Ellen called to tell me she had a group ready to go. Herself, her partner, and six other people from the yoga class are interested in learning more about bondage, and maybe down for some tickling. As I understand it, two of the six are a younger FM couple with a lady from the class bringing her boyfriend, two are FF friends in their 50s, and the last two are a pair of FF teachers from the local high school. She said some others were still on the fence.

She had originally wanted to host the session at the yoga studio, but apparently the owner was skittish about having a bondage event on site (although Ellen says she's intrigued by the idea, and counts her among those who might come). So it looks like this will happen at Ellen's place...she says she has plenty of room.

She proposed a date in mid-December, but unfortunately I have family stuff going on and probably can't make it then. So we set a backup date in mid-January.

In terms of format, we talked about putting together gift bags of rope and tickle tools to do hogties, much like Ellen experienced at the Support Group session. I also shared some "Tickle Therapy" video links with her from the Russian studio, and she loves the idea. She even said she has a couple of twin-size metal frame beds we could use. So I'm not sure yet about the overall flow, but it'll be fun to work out.

She also wants me to bring the tickle box. :)

So, fingers crossed again...wish me luck! If it comes together, I should have some more true stories to post before long.

-Q.

p.s. Nothing new from Lisa...

This has been the best ever! Wish there was some video but I'll just go back and check out some of your clips. I'm so jealous lol. Good luck moving forward with those ladies

Spent a lot of time on the phone with Ellen today, and we have a date! Sunday evening, January 7 at her place. She lives in a small touristy art colony sort of town about four hours from me. She says her partner and the three other couples have all confirmed, and she's pretty sure the yoga instructor will find a friend and make it as well. Laura is also up for it and coming along. We just reserved a room at a local B&B to make a weekend of it.

Ellen shared a few things with me about the attendees. Her partner is a "super straight-laced" retired lady and pretty skeptical about the whole thing, but willing to go along and try it for Ellen's sake. It's hard to imagine Ellen with anyone who's super straight-laced, but you know what they say about opposites. The MF couple is actually a 40-something type-A overscheduled professional woman with a "trophy boyfriend" in his late 20s. It sounds like Ellen is almost like her life coach, offering professional advice and trying to help her to relax a little. The two FF friends in their 50s are both divorced and own small businesses in the town where she lives (one's a baker and the other runs a bookstore). Ellen thinks they're romantically involved, but she isn't sure. They're apparently Wiccans, which is cool, as my good friends and ex-LOL models Dianna and Rhi were Wiccans as well. The younger FF couple is newer to the group, but she says they "lit up" when she raised the idea in class and were excited to try it. One of them teaches music and the other teaches math at a nearby high school. Finally, the yoga instructor is in her 30s, crazy fit, outdoorsy, a triathlete, and a super fun person. Ellen told her it was coming together as a couples thing, and she said she'd check around.

The agenda will be a bondage demo with the couples taking turns hogtying each other, and then "tickle therapy" for any volunteers on a metal frame twin bed that we'll set up in Ellen's great room. Apparently this room is monster-sized with a huge fireplace at one end, and she's planning to clear space turn it into her own yoga/bondage/tickle studio for the day. She still wants me to bring the tickle box "just in case". :)

I think Ellen may be joining our ranks...she said she sent the yoga instructor a link to one of the Russian tickle therapy videos to try and convince her to come, and the reply she got back was, "That looks amazing!"

We're planning to put together a Christmas present gift bag for each couple. It'll have all the rope needed for a hogtie, some feathers, lotion, those little claw back scratchers, and a clit stimulator vibrating wand supplied by none other than.......our good friend Lisa. :)

I actually spoke to Lisa today to place the order (if you don't know who Lisa is, the original true story thread where she's introduced is here). She sounded surprised to get a call instead of a text, and was even more surprised when after our hellos I told her I needed to order six clit stimulators.

"Of course you do," she replied.

When I told her why, she said, "Oh my God I want to come!" That probably won't happen as Ellen's place would be a long trip for Lisa as well, but I gave her Ellen's contact info for the sex toy delivery and told her she's more than welcome as Ellen and I had already discussed it. Fingers crossed...it would be great to see Lisa again.

Lisa also told me she's floated the bondage game idea twice now to possible clients. One laughed it off as a joke and the other seems to maybe kind of possibly be considering it. Lisa said she seemed intrigued and said she'd have to adjust the invitation list to make it work, but that was the last she heard from her, about a week ago.

I guess when it rains it really does pour! If anything new comes together on Ellen's party I'll keep this thread updated, and eventually if all goes well I'll write up another true story.

-Q.

Looks like you may have a new enterprise brewing here... ;)

Looks like you may have a new enterprise brewing here... ;)

Yeah it just kind of fell out of the sky, right when I thought I was hanging it all up. It is fun to do more casual sessions without worrying about lighting and camera angles and editing and payments and online stores and piracy...but I've gotta believe there's a limited run to all this when no one's actually getting paid. Trying to enjoy it while it lasts. :)

Then again, if Lisa finds a party or two every year, and maybe if Ellen's yoga instructor has fun and adds it to her repertoire, or lets other instructors know...well, I wouldn't complain at all if it became a thing.

Hey bud, take full advantage of it as long as you can! You don't get opportunities like this very often in life. I do envy you! ;)

You said Ellen’s partner? Is Ellen a lesbian? Not that it matters, just trying to keep up with the details of the story. Sounds like you’re gonna be entering your tickler prime, who would’ve thought

You said Ellen’s partner? Is Ellen a lesbian? Not that it matters, just trying to keep up with the details of the story. Sounds like you’re gonna be entering your tickler prime, who would’ve thought

She used the term partner, and I got the sense that they live together, but I don't know whether it's romantic.

She's apparently quite a character. Her name is Debra ("Not Deb, and for God's sake never Debbie!") and Ellen describes her as quite the proper lady; something of a diva. I've been warned to expect a frosty reception, but Ellen says that once you get past her "putting on airs," the arrogance melts away and she's a really nice person.

I'm not sure whether I'm more curious to see Debra tied up and tickled, if that happens, or to see her and Ellen just interact with one another considering how different they must be...

Bit of bad news, Lisa can't make it on Jan 7. :(

On the up side, Ellen says Romy the yoga instructor found someone to bring and confirmed they'll attend.

So, five couples at Ellen's, plus Laura and me...about the same crowd as the party at M's. At least I'm less worried this time about session flow and timing. I think what we'll do is some basic bondage instruction, then have each partner hogtie the other, then switch, and let them decide about tickling each other. Ellen's told me she definitely intends to tickle Debra (the "frosty diva"), so that'll be something to see. Then Laura will take volunteers for "tickle therapy" sessions, and if anyone wants to try the tickle box, it'll also be there. We thought we might do some kind of fundraiser game with the tickle box, with people signed up to donate $X/minute to some cause for however long volunteers can endure it.

The biggest difference is it sounds like there will be at least one guy in the mix -- the trophy boyfriend -- maybe two depending on who Romy brings.

About a month to wait, and then it'll be writing time again!

Ellen shared a fun story with Laura last night.

Apparently the shipment of clit stimulators arrived this week, so she opened one up and put it on the charger overnight. The next morning, she pulled the covers back on a sleeping Debra's feet and used it to tickle her awake.

She said Debra's scream "shook the windows" and made her worry that the neighbors might have heard.

I wouldn't put a little embellishment past Ellen, but now I'm even more intrested to see Debra's turn in the bondage demo... :)

Any other updates on this event? Is it still this weekend? Hope it’s as big of a success as the last one!

Yep still on for Sunday, and also for the Passion Party event a couple of weeks later, for which I had a Zoom call recently with Lisa to meet a couple of the organizers.

Things are really busy at work, so I may not have time to write full blown stories like I did for the session at M's, but I'll let you know how they go.

-Q.

Yep still on for Sunday, and also for the Passion Party event a couple of weeks later, for which I had a Zoom call recently with Lisa to meet a couple of the organizers.

Things are really busy at work, so I may not have time to write full blown stories like I did for the session at M's, but I'll let you know how they go.

-Q.

Well your efforts here are appreciated more than you know! You're living everybodys dream!

-Q.

Sorry to hear things have been so busy! We can always wait for a story if you wanna write one. The others have been fantastic.

Thanks, I'll do the best I can. Just posted an update on the other thread from last week's call about the other session coming later this month.

I am standing here on Ellen's deck catching a smoke break. The hogtie session was a lot of fun, and Laura is in there now setting up for some tickle therapy.

Interesting group; another fun set of characters and mostly pretty ticklish so far.

Gotta go...more to come.

SO excited to hear all about this: The new characters, good old lovable Ellen (was one of my favorites from the OG story), more detailed hogtied tickle torture, your beautifully written descriptions. Cannot wait...

Any updates on this? :)
It wasn’t the epic adventure that was M's party but it was still a blast. Also Laura got to have a little F/M fun which I guess only seems fair.

I'm buried in work so it may be a while...like weeks...before I can write it up. Unless you want the bullet point version.

And I've got Lisa's party coming up next weekend. When it rains...

It wasn’t the epic adventure that was M's party but it was still a blast. Also Laura got to have a little F/M fun which I guess only seems fair.

I'm buried in work so it may be a while...like weeks...before I can write it up. Unless you want the bullet point version.

And I've got Lisa's party coming up next weekend. When it rains...
I'm cool with a little teaser to tide us over for a few weeks! I love the full length stories, reread them all a few times already, so whenever time persists for ya I'll be here to read. Is Laura one of us? Or does she just take part for fun?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back