• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Explaining My Absence

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
I've not been around much in the last two months, and I'm usually here every day, and I've been getting PMs out the wazzoo with people wondering about me, so I figured I'd just go ahead and update everyone.

My personal health is still on the same track-I have surgery scheduled for January 10th to have my shunt replaced. It's a minor surgery, in the grand scheme of things, and one I've had twice to memory and will have to have again unless they can build a flawless machine :p My shunt, for anyone who doesn't know, is a pump and tube that drains my cerebral spinal fluid because my body can't do so on it's own. Right now it's pumping too fast-nothing more than minor headaches for me personally at the moment, but still something that needs to be changed.

The real reason for my absence isn't my own health issues but my grandmother's. A few weeks ago she was diagnosed with kidney cancer, where a 5 cm tumor has built itself. She's got surgery on the 17th (my 30th birthday, for those keeping track) to remove her kidney and surrounding lymph nodes. The cancer doesn't seem to have spread beyond that point, and she's scheduled for 'targeted therapy'--it's like chemo except in pill form with hopefully less drastic side effects and better outcomes as far as the cancer goes.

So. As you can imagine, being the one person who's at home all the time with no job, I've been spending a large portion of my time taking care of her-making sure she gets her pre-surgery exercise and nutrition in, driving her places she needs to go, making sure she gets plenty of rest because she's been getting very overstimulated and very tired easily lately, and that was after the several trips to the big cancer center in my state. After surgery, she's going to be going to stay with my mother who has been a nurse for nearly 30 years.

So, I haven't had time to be a very good friend >___<

I've had lots of PMs and messages from people wanting to ask how I am, wanting to get together on games and goof around (I haven't forgotten about my Sun/Moon buddy, just haven't been able to get my DS out in a few weeks!) etc. I love you guys and I know you worry about me, so I just wanted to update ya'll on why I won't be around as much for a little while.

I know ya'll are an understanding bunch, and I love you for it. When all this blows over I wanna see you in the TT chatroom xD I miss you guys <3 Hopefully I can at least check in here once a day or so in the evenings, long enough to update this thread if nothing else.

~K

Last edited:
I agree. You are just a horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE friend. Dishonor. Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow, dishonor on your whole family! SHAME. SHAME. SHAME. <Insert other deprecating pop culture reference here>

we miss you too, will punish you later for not being around ;) i have many stories to tell and chicken to eat

Hey all :) just making a quick post on Karen's behalf to let you know she's had her surgery. We're in the hospital right now, but she's doing well, is eager to get home and get active on TT again and she sends her love to everyone and says she'll speak soon. :)

Thanks!

Hey all :) just making a quick post on Karen's behalf to let you know she's had her surgery. We're in the hospital right now, but she's doing well, is eager to get home and get active on TT again and she sends her love to everyone and says she'll speak soon. :)

Thanks!
Thanks, Senshi -- that's good to hear :)

So I am home safe after all the hospital visits of the last half-month---and granma survived her surgery (also I obviously survived mine!)! She's spending a few weeks with my mom for recovery, so I'm actually going to have a little spare time again \o/

I have a lot of recovery to do myself, as I had brain surgery a few days ago--I really had no business traveling the 4 hours to be with granma for her surgery, but like hell I was gonna sit at home for that :p So now I need to sit back and take it easy for a week or so so that my body can finish recovering.

It will hopefully mean catching UP with some of you. Because I've been so caught up in taking care of granma that I haven't even really taken proper care of myself, let alone my relationships. SO I'm hoping to be around a lot more in the next few weeks!

Thanks to everyone who's been keeping me and my family in mind lately--it paid off :D

Edit: Yes I had a birthday recently, thanks to all the well-wishers! And yes, I turned 30. Yes, the snark may commence -_- :p

~K

Last edited:
Happy birthday Impy! My sis and her waifu Rox send their best wishes!

...nnnooowww...LET THE CELEBRATORY BIRTHDAY TICKLES COMMENCE! :D

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back