• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Tickling in NEW JERSEY

TickleMary

I am a 20 year old female seeking a female in NJ to tie and tickle and have her do the same to me! Please, NO males respond to this. I already have a bf that tickles me. I am only looking for a female. No couples either. Oh and my bf wouldn't be involved either. LOL. So if you are a female interested in meeting for some tickling fun, respond to this add! WOOHOO! Thank you!

:p , yeah yeah yeah Mary...still at it I see.
You should still come on over here to tickle/play with shygirl and myself.
I will be moving to NY state in about a month or two.
Hope you are doing well, Mary. Haven't seen or heard from you in a very long time.
To the ladies who may see this ad/post...I know Mary and she is for real.
Ticklish too!

TTD

Hi, saw your ad and would love to chat and possibly get together

ny

I'm not in Jersey but I AM in New York. If you're ever over this way then...absolutely!

Ticklegrrrl

hey ticklegrrl, tell me more about you would love to chat and possibly meet

Geeeeeeeeeze, all these women out and about tonight and nobody to tickle or be tickled by. Too bad you all are looking to be with each other, shygirl is down for the weekend and she has torturous tickling plans for me all night long...2 hours of it will be on tape.

Mary, touch base with these two. There good people. I have seen penny around and have chatted with Ticklegrrrl in the TMF and through e-mail. She just came on over from the LEFT(West)coast and settled down in NYC. Good friends are hard to come by. You will make two with these 2 and one another.

Later Ladies!;) :D

TTD:devil2: :tickle: :wavingguy

hehe

well NY is alittle far for me. I am about an hour and 45 minutes from NYC and I am not willing to travel that far. I am in Ocean County NJ, so anyone closer to me, write up a post! Thanks for puttin the good word in for me ed. I havent talked to you in a while. whose this shygirl u speak of, is she sexy? tight body?

Re: hehe

TickleMary said:
well NY is alittle far for me. I am about an hour and 45 minutes from NYC and I am not willing to travel that far. I am in Ocean County NJ, so anyone closer to me, write up a post! Thanks for puttin the good word in for me ed. I havent talked to you in a while. whose this shygirl u speak of, is she sexy? tight body?

Very sexy...very ticklish. Loves to be tickled and loves TO tickle!

She is my gf. We plan on being together for the rest of our lives.

TTD

Ps . you are very welcome for the good word. You deserve it.

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back