• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M How I learned that I was ticklish.

croaker68

TMF Poster
This happened several years ago when I was married to my ex-wife, thought I would share. It's my first time sharing a story. Kinda long, but was one of my best experiences.

When I was with my ex-wife, I would often try to tickle her, as normal couples do. She was not very ticklish at all, on a sensitivity scale of 1-10, maybe a 2. (She suffered from depression, and I think the meds might have been dulling her senses) If I would pounce on her and surprise her after she had been wearing heels and nylons all day I would get a reaction, but only for like 15 seconds and then it would just disappear. She did not mind me trying to tickle her, she knew it was exciting for me and also she had no real experience being tickled so she was curious what it would feel like to really laugh hard from it. She was a good sport, and let me try to tickle her all over often but it just never really effected her.

One day when I got home from work, she surprised me by showing me some research she had done online on ways to become more sensitive to tickling - it said that sometimes the reaction is psychological, that there was a "tickle switch" in the brain and if the brain "knew" that at any time you could just make the tickling stop (grabbing their hands, walking away, just saying stop, etc) it would turn the switch off. To make the switch turn on you had to take away the ability to escape so the brain would "know" that the tickling was going to happen and there was no way to escape. It recommended tying the person spread eagle, and that they should be face down - it said face down would make them more sensitive, and blind folding them too. It said after the person was tied, you should whisper to them that they were going to be tickled and there was no escape, that they were really in for itAfter reading the printouts she gave me, she produced 2 of my old neck ties and said we should try it - she really was a very good sport. So I tied her face down with her arms over her head to the bed frame and........she still was not really very ticklish at all. It was still very exciting - I tried many different ways to tickle her, including oil and a hairbrush on her feet since they were really the only place that ever had any reaction. It just really did not affect her.

Well, a few weeks passed by and one day when I got home from work she was lying on the bed doing some school work, and I snuck up and pounced and tickled her feet. She squealed and her papers went all over, but I think the reaction was mostly from being startled and not from being tickled, but she was annoyed and jumped up and said "Hey - what about You? I think its my turn to see if You are Ticklish". Up to that point I did not think I was ticklish at all, and she had never tried to tickle me. She had been such a good sport, and I was a little curious, so I said sure. She ran and grabbed the ties and had me undress to my boxers and lie down facedown. She tied my arms to the bed frame, and after the 2nd one was tied I started to get butterflies in my stomach, I was both nervous and excited. Then she disappeared and came back with 2 more ties and a sleep mask. She put the mask on me then pulled my ankles down so I was stretched tight, then tied my ankles to the bed. I had hurt my back previously at work, so she said she did not want me to hurt it again from flailing around, and she also did not want to get kicked.

At this point I was really having butterflies, and she started telling me in great detail about how I was in for it now, that she was going to Tickle me till I could not stand any more and then 3 minutes longer, and that there was no way to get away. Then she sat down on the bed and started to spider tickle with her nails all over my back and it was like an electric shock! Giggles then laughter just started flowing out of me, I could not stop it - my back was extremely sensitive and ticklish. She stopped immediately and was angry because she thought I was mocking her, because I had started laughing so quickly, but after looking closely at me should could then tell I was not pretending and it really Tickled! She just started laughing herself like a kid in a candy store and said now I was really in for it! She started spider tickling again lightly all over my back and the laughter just started flowing out of me again, I could not stop it. She mixed the light tickles with harder rib and side tickles, but saw that the light tickling was what really drove me over the edge. After about 30 seconds I was laughing totally out of control and in shock, I could not believe how ticklish I was. She tickled all over my back and sides, then up into my neck which also really tickled like crazy but I was already laughing so hard I don't think she could tell. Then she just started tickling down my body, and at this point my "Tickle Switch" was definitely turned on, I was ticklish everywhere. She worked down my legs and knees and started lightly tickling my feet. I was still in shock how Ticklish everything was and laughing out of control, I could not even talk. I still had my socks on and the light tickling over the socks really tickled like crazy, I think even more than when she took the socks off and tickled my bare feet. At this point she stopped and let me catch my breath and gave me some water, then wiggled her fingers at me and said she was just getting started! She said she knew now why I had wanted to Tickle her so much, and she said she wished she could experience what I was going through. Then back to my feet again and she tickled back up my body - legs,knees then up to my back. I think my back was/is my most ticklish spot, I was still in shock how much it tickled. She stayed there a long time, just spider tickling randomly all over it, and my sides. At one point, I was laughing so hard, it was like I came away from my body and had a little break, I remember thinking to myself, what is that noise? Then it hit me, that noise was me laughing harder than I ever had in my life! Soon as I realized that the noise was me, it was like I got pulled back into my body and suddenly felt the Tickling stronger than ever! She was loving this! She worked up and down my body from top to bottom several times and gave me a few water breaks, and finally stopped when she could tell I was getting too worn out to laugh! Total time was about 40 minutes counting breaks, it was a great experience!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. What a terrific introduction to being a 'lee!

She sounds really cool. And it definitely sounds like you had a great experience. That's lovely. :)

I wonder... do you think maybe she would be down to be tickled by someone else? Because I'm sitting here thinking about her lack of sensitivity- MAYBE she's too used to you trying and needs to be tickled by someone else. (This is not a ploy to suggest myself). But I'm thinking the light switch might turn back on if she's with a stranger. And now that you enjoyed being a lee... maybe you both could have a hot tickling threesome night. :)

Great story! I'd love to hear more about ur tickling trials n tribulations with ur ex. Anymore of U trying to tickle her....with her successful turning the tables? :)

She sounds really cool. And it definitely sounds like you had a great experience. That's lovely. :)

I wonder... do you think maybe she would be down to be tickled by someone else? Because I'm sitting here thinking about her lack of sensitivity- MAYBE she's too used to you trying and needs to be tickled by someone else. (This is not a ploy to suggest myself). But I'm thinking the light switch might turn back on if she's with a stranger. And now that you enjoyed being a lee... maybe you both could have a hot tickling threesome night. :)

Not too long after this things went south (for other reasons) and we divorced. I have not heard from her for several years.

I'm very sorry to hear that :( but hopefully u have some really good memories....I think we all would mostly agree that this story constitutes a really Great one! ;)

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back