• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M Tickling

I love it, but it's only fun & interesting if it's happening to me personally. I do not find watching or reading F/M material appealing to me. :)

I agree with T-theater

Only when my girl does it too me is it fun.

I feel gay reading about it or watching it.

Well technically you feel happy then when you are reading about it or watching it since the term gay also means happy. ;)

Interesting! I'm sure there are females with F/M fetishes!

Sure! Love it! Any female that wants to tie and tickle me is more than welcome! Bring it on ladies!:p

As for on video, I have not seen the market demand for such material since I have seen little female desire to purchase them.

What little is out there, has not seemed to go over well and is as lame as most of the commercial tickle vids available meaning the guys are worse actors than the females who fake being ticklish.

TTD

I do tickle fights with various ladies at the Footnight parties,with Alexis OnFire lovingly always getting to ferociously tickle my feet to kingdom come(and does she ever)whenever chance she gets(she sicced both Julia and Krissy on me during a trampling session at the last Vegas party),with Rubee Tuesday a close second in that field(yep,Rubee got me really good,too,sole-wise).

Sicced,as in having them both tickle my feet dring that trampling session.

F/M tickling is the primary focus of my life (well, after F/M trampling, that is ;) ). I love doing it, watching it, reading about it, and writing about it! I also enjoy F/F, but I always get off on the power trip of tickling a male into a helpless gelationus mass :D

Luv and laughter,

I absolutely love F/M. I would really like to do it (or any type of tickling, but my close friends are edgy). Sadly, I am stuck with watching it (any time I find a clip) and reading stories on the subject. Ah well. Can't complain. ^^

Mistress Val and PunkyGurl--MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY!!!

i luve it

Im female and love f/m tickling, with sexy guys around my age I would tickle them for hours :)
Anyone fit that description?
;)
Loadsa luv

F/M Tickling??? I love it, too. In fact, it's my preference. Being tied up and tickled by a woman who knows how to tickle toture someone is amazing.

..... ..... .....

Attachments

• 6001ad.JPG
    6001ad.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 199
  • 6000ad.JPG
    6000ad.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 185
I love it! My g/f tickles me almost every day, and sometimes when she ties me up she put her sheer nylons on my feet... It's torture! Now I know how much you girl suffer with nylons eh eh.. :)

I only wish there were more stories, clips and pics of F/m tickling. I love men....but I love them even more when they're helplessly tied and tickled!

I'm making an F/M or FF/M vid in the near future, what would you like to see in it?

Im totally in to it, i love to tickle and be tickled by hot gals...and i dont see anything wrong about it, it doesnt make me less of a man...thought.....

DutchTickler said:
I'm making an F/M or FF/M vid in the near future, what would you like to see in it?
A two-girl hold-down with prolonged upper-body tickling ;) ;) ;)

I second that, Missy Val! Let's someone try a no-bondage vid for once!!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back