• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fairy Maze Tickle Dungeon RPG

The translation, or the original version?

The original version. I don't think even the best translator can do it in so short time :p

I have to admit Noir's artstyle has improved quite a lot. Even though it's a bit weird having Lena suddenly change her appearance from tower 4 to 5.
Hopefully he'll update old sprites with his new artstyle.

08891f4f79.png

Last edited:
PinkFizz said life was getting busy at the moment and may or may not be translating anymore for the time being. Just a heads up that we may not have a translator right now for anyone waiting.

How do you access the new area? Every time I try it does the capture/pee animation sequence but never advances beyond that. I have a feeling the game does tell you, but I can't read japanese.

Last edited:
How do you access the new area? Every time I try it does the capture/pee animation sequence but never advances beyond that. I have a feeling the game does tell you, but I can't read japanese.

Just go back to the 20F of the 4th tower and walk top. You will enter the 5th tower and see a cutscene.

Version 5.01 is now out on his site. He added a new seasonal boss. (Thankfully it's not a fish).

Can someone share a save to the new tower? I lost mine:scared

"the guy that said pink fizz is on haitus"

Well. Dangit. Imma just wait then. I have the patience of stone. I already been waiting like a year for Monster Girl Quest paradox to be fully translated, so I can easily wait a few weeks to a few months for this to be translated.

I'm on a part where I have to fight 3 purple snakes to continue, but for the life of me I can't seem to defeat them. They always tie up Lena, the attacking character, so I can never do enough damage with the fairy character and I get killed every time. Any tips?

I'm on a part where I have to fight 3 purple snakes to continue, but for the life of me I can't seem to defeat them. They always tie up Lena, the attacking character, so I can never do enough damage with the fairy character and I get killed every time. Any tips?

First floor if I recall.

Get Regeneration unlocked, first of all. That's a good skill to have at all times.

After that, just use regen at the start of the match, and have Lena DPS one snake down at a time. Focus your targets. And have Fio just spam cheer.

If lena gets low health, heal. You can use the stamina points Lena gains from the cheer to either dodge binds or use skills to melt snakes faster depending on the situation.

Also: go back to base and use the slot machine thing to get some better items. I try to build Lena half HP half Attack power. Fio is basically 100% mana upgrades.

If all else fails, farm some monsters to level yourself up a bit, then try again.

its done, go to 8chan tk forums they have a link there.

Do you have a save? I tried the version from 8chan tk forums and I'm stucked:

in the haunted zone I'm stucked if i go at floor 5. I cannot see my character, as if she was stucked in walls or something. I'm in the corridors zone of the enigma. And I tried 3 times in a row and I was always stucked.

So ... do you (or anyone else) have a save after floor 5 of the haunted house?

So does anyone know what to do with the cracked floor where the horteculture pot on floor 10?

So does anyone know what to do with the cracked floor where the horteculture pot on floor 10?

Once you beat the boss on that floor, the crack opens up a path to the "EX" version of that boss.

The flower starts in its full form, and has crazy high stats. Blind is amazing early on in the fight, but once he goes down to about 80% health, he'll start SPAMMING aoe sleep, paralyze and blind. That's as far as I've been able to get. He just keeps fio and lena asleep, paralyzed or both until his blind wears off, then murders me.

Also avoid letting him "grab" lena. If he does, he gets an instant 2000 HP heal.
(35,000 HP max)

Once you beat the boss on that floor, the crack opens up a path to the "EX" version of that boss.

The flower starts in its full form, and has crazy high stats. Blind is amazing early on in the fight, but once he goes down to about 80% health, he'll start SPAMMING aoe sleep, paralyze and blind. That's as far as I've been able to get. He just keeps fio and lena asleep, paralyzed or both until his blind wears off, then murders me.

Also avoid letting him "grab" lena. If he does, he gets an instant 2000 HP heal.
(35,000 HP max)

You can easily beat him with the spell that gives all status immunity for a few turns. Just stack up +50atk accessories and make sure you always have at least 50TP to escape the grab.
This is my attempt way back when 5.0 got released. The video is a bit cut because of twitter lenght limit :/
https://puu.sh/wqxV1/71dd6dd276.mp4

Last edited:
A popular game creator,
灯火, http://noircastle.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-50.html
has recently released a game for purchase. However, I cant find a site where I can get any of my cards to work? Any help?

The Booth one didn't work? I've never had a problem with that one. If your card was declined, you may need to check with your bank, but I'm aware that's not always the problem, because I've had similar issues with those sites. I remember awhile back I wanted something on one of those sites, and I had to use this backdoor method of purchasing "points" with paypal, and then using the points to make my purchase, because they don't accept paypal for adult content.

Any updates on fairy maze? Also has anyone played Spectoria yet?

He's currently working on the next update for Fairy Maze. On his last stream he showed a sneak peak at some of the new enemies... They look interesting.
Also apparently Fio will also get tickled.

I finished Spectoria on normal difficulty. Game is pretty good but a little hard and grindy, especially if you are gonna try to get all the companions.

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back