• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

faith hill's bare feet

hoosier tickler

faith hill barefoot and beautiful!!!

Attachments

• FaithHillBarely-RaydenHITW-19.jpg
    FaithHillBarely-RaydenHITW-19.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 778
  • FaithHillBarely-RaydenHITW-21.jpg
    FaithHillBarely-RaydenHITW-21.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 618
  • FaithHillBarely-RaydenHITW-27.jpg
    FaithHillBarely-RaydenHITW-27.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 616
  • FaithHillBarely-RaydenHITW-06.jpg
    FaithHillBarely-RaydenHITW-06.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 478
  • FaithHillBarely-RaydenHITW-14.jpg
    FaithHillBarely-RaydenHITW-14.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 439
Wow.....just....wow.....every so often they just blatently stick their soles in the camera.....and its magic....

Interesting. I would expect Deanna Carter to pull off a move like that but from Faith Hill it's rather surprising.

wow

That is interesting. I wonder what prompted her to do that. What was she takling about?

I have the clip. some dork is saying "hey show 'em your screwed up feet, Faith". lol.

Sheryl Crowe has a tendency to do that a lot too...put her feet up in the camera I mean. Shes one celebrity I'm convinced has a thing for feet if not a full on foot-fetish.

She has nice feet but they look sweaty in the pics, like she had just taken her shoes off after wearing them for quite a while without socks. It looks like she could use a pedicure too and it would be a lot of fun to treat her to one and then tickle both of her feet at the same time for at least ten minutes while you were sitting on her ankles. I bet her voice would go up a couple octiives if you tickled her feet while she was trying to sing a country song.

Awesome!! Just freaking awesome!! A beautiful gorgeous woman showing off the soles of her deathly deathly ticklish barefeet. The only way it could get better is if Faith Hill's feet were in a set of stocks and her feet being tickled.

hey chesire, where can i find pics of cheryl crow's bare soles like you mentioned?

These aren't sole shots but they're nice none the less. Since we're requesting musician's feet pics, any body have the Deanna Carter hook up?

Attachments

• sherylcrow500.jpg
    sherylcrow500.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 27
  • sherylcrowx01.jpg
    sherylcrowx01.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 19
  • sherylcrowys278scow.jpg
    sherylcrowys278scow.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 21
Bignorm868 said:
hey chesire, where can i find pics of cheryl crow's bare soles like you mentioned?

Well this is the only one I have, but in the majority of her music videos, photo shoots and stage appearances shes usually seen bare foot. Two favorite videos of her to me are "Are You Strong Enough" shot in black and white showing her bare feet from various angles and "Soak up the Sun" I think its called. The more recent one with her on a beach and in the water, also barefoot and practically wiggling them around the entire time....

Its either her or shes used the same cameraman for a long time and he has a thing for feet....(even though you can't see her face in this one, I guarantee its her)

Attachments

• 0302_sheryl_crow_k.jpe
    0302_sheryl_crow_k.jpe
    20.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back