• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fallout From A Business Decision., Or Finding The Way Through?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After Ross had told Kayley that he had bought 50 percent of what used to be RossShell, and the name back at the Tazzio Chapter 11 Bankruptcy auction, Kayley was so stunned, that she at first said nothing, and then silently rose from the living room sofa, went to the kitchen, and got an iced tea out of the fridge.

Ross followed her into the kitchen, and said to Kayley :"I'm getting the silent treatment for this? You don't have anything to say to me? You're not screaming, or griping, or anything?" Ross asked.

Kayley went back to the living room sofa, sat down, and started drinking the tea,

"I don't have the energy to get into it with you anymore about this, because you don't listen to anything I say to you about it anyway. Does it really matter how I feel? Do you really care how I feel?" Kayley said, looking almost bored at her own question.

Then Kayley continued: "You asking me why I'm not screaming or yelling, or griping, might be what;s really bothering me. Did you do this to upset me or make me furious where I would do those things? Do you not like how we've been getting along since you sold the old RossShell? Did you like it when you had RossShell, and we were fighting all the time?" Kayley asked.

Ross sat down, and took Kayley's hand, which she pulled away. "Kale, I figured out how I'm going to do this. I'm not going to keep all those accounts. I'm going to sell off or sell away the accounts themselves, and keep only those I want. I told you when I first started this new company that it would eventually be 50 percent of the original RossShell Well , this is it. This is the 50 percent. What does it matter how I do it, as long as it is not as huge or time consuming as the old company? I can just keep RossCo, keep that small, and see where RossShell ends up. Maybe RossShell will end up as the bigger company, and RossCo will be the RK Mini Marketing of the past. I dont know yet. I have to have accountants and lawyers evaluate everything, and figure it all out" Ross said.

" I go on record as stating that I don't like this . I don't like it one bit. Yet, if your work hours are not what they used to be, and you just want to have a smaller company with the RossShell name to both get back what you felt you lost to Tazzio, and to stick it to him, I guess I really don't have a right to tell you what company to work for, or what to call it, as long as your company does not consume you the way the old RossShell did. The other thing I see, is that you now love oil and gas and work a lot with it. When you were consumed with RossShell, you did not have oil and gas until the very end. You're going to have two companies here, small, medium or large, and be back and forth between Oklahoma and Texas often. How much time do you realistically think that leaves for us? Are you still going to be home as you promised, by 7 each night as you have been, or is it going to revert to you coming home every night at midnight, where I would wait up for you, be pissed, and we would be snipping at eadh other every night?" Kayley said.

"Kale, I swear to you that such will not happen. The other possibility how I could do this is, is scale down the oil and gas. I dont mean the company, but what I own. Instead of buying up oil and gas in every deal that Fritz , Steve and me have, I could buy you double the amount that I have been buying you, take nothing from that for myself, and just take my usual consulting fee for signing however many people up" Ross said.

"The big businessman has this all figured out? Ross, I know you're happy to have stuck it to Tazzio. I know that you despise the man, and that you hated the pretenses that he bought the old RossShell under, and how he hired that Mitchell as a phony front man to make you think you were selling RossShell to Mitchell instead of Tazzio. In the case of all that, I'm happy for you that you got what you wanted with RossShell, and felt like you stuck it to Tazzio. We both know that Tazzio is a bastard and a miserable human being. You'll have to excuse me if, based on previous history, I'm just extremely concerned about what this move will mean to us, and our future. I just hope that we can retain what we currently have in our marriage., I want us to be eating dinner together almost every night, and laughing, and making love. That's what romantic partners of any age should be doing. Please let's just continue that, and if you do, I will say nothing about what you did with RossShell, and I will forget about this move, and not hold it against you. Does that sound fair?" Kayley said.

Ross kissed Kayley. "It sounds extremely fair, and I thank you for understanding. Let's take a shower, and then go out somewhere. I would prefer not to cook, or order call in food. Is that okay, my partner in life?" Ross asked.

Kayley nodded her head, as they both got dressed.

Ross and Kayley got dressed, went to a local steak and seafood place, and ordered steak, shrimp, and salad.

Ross raised his glass. "Here is to, most important, us, and to RossShell" Ross said, as he touched glasses with Kayley.

That night, when Ross and Kayley got into bed, they did not make love, as they just kissed each other good night, and this time, it was Kayley who was lying awake having trouble falling asleep.

Was Kayley overreacting? Ross has been honest with Kayley that he was going to expand RossCo as time went on. Since Ross had told Kayley that Ross buying RossShell back was the enlargement, and he would not let it get out of control like he did with the old RossShell, did Kayley really have a right to tell Ross how to enlarge RossCo?

Maybe Kayley did not have a right to tell Ross how to enlarge RossCo Yet, Kayley just had a very uneasy feeling over her, maybe based on previous experience, even though Ross had done nothing to her since he sold the old RossShell to cause her to feel this way.

There were a lot of unanswered questions, that would sort out in the days, weeks and months to come.

What would happen with this major development?

That would be seen.

You'll have to excuse me if, based on previous history, I'm just extremely concerned about what this move will mean to us, and our future.

A very realistic fear, IMO.

I see both yours and Kayley's point.

More to come soon, either later tonight or tomorrow.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back