• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Family Tickle

schilster

Family Tickle

Tell me if you ever tickled a family member before? and who was it? and where you tickled her, or him hehe and how did you tickle them :)

like fore me, i tickled my oldther sister, lots of times in the past, and on the feet, she was laying on the chach, i sat next too her, and she put her feet on my lap and i just tickled and rubed them mosl tickled but you get the idea right oh yeah and also my cuson too, on the feet, in the back of the car, in the pool, in the bedroom, hehe now tell me about your family tickle
tanks

Schilster :) :firedevil :Grrr: :tickle:

I did post this before, but it is in the "Early Experiences" monster thread, and would be hard to find among the 500+ responses there.

"My greatest family tickle (m/f, F/m)" a true story

When I was eleven years old, on a summer day, my parents took me along on a trip to my aunt and uncle's house upstate. My brother, at 15 was considered old enough to leave at home.

The four adults went to shop for cars. That was the purpose of the trip--they thought they would have more bargaining power by shopping for two cars together, with both families wanting a new car.

My 17-year-old cousin, D, was not too happy to be told that she was responsible for me for the day. (Not that I felt that I needed the supervision.)

D went off into the study, and I was watching TV in the living room. After I got bored, I went to see what she was doing. She was sitting on the couch reading a magazine, and didn't put the magazine down or acknoledge my presence when I came in. Her bare feet were propped up on the coffee table.

I knelt by her feet, and gave her sole a tickle, dragging one finger from the heel to the toes along the whole length of the sole. She didn't laugh, but her toes twitched. I did it again, and she yelled "Cut that out!" but didn't withdraw her feet.

When I did it a third time, she said "Now you're going to get it," and ran after me.

She soon caught me, and pinned me down, sitting on my chest with her knees on my upper arms. She furiously tickled my ribs and armpits. I shrieked and laughed. I loved it. :D

After about two minutes, she said, "Now apologize for what you did."

I knew how to get what I wanted. I said, "No, I won't, and you can't make me."

She dug in again, and tickled and tickled for about ten minutes. I loved it, but she eventually stopped. She told me not to bother her again, and went into her own room to read.

I regret that I wasn't a good enough SAM to get her to tickle me all day long. :D

Oh, I was thirteen...
I was at my grandmother's house one Sunday afternoon. I had a cousin over there, one year older than me, and since I was going through the throws of pubescence, certain things were going through my head as she sat in a chair across from me. We were all having a convo in the living room, when my aunt playfully came down and sat on my cousin's lap. Since my cousin's legs were crossed, and she had taken her sneakers off some time before, the usual questions were going through my head...
and wouldn't you believe that I got an answer to my question? My aunt reached down and gave her a good two second tickle on her right foot, and my cousin responded ACCORDINGLY. Do I have to state that I couldn't think straight about anything the rest of the day?
Christmas finally came, and as we did dinner and presents and such at her mother's house, I waited for the right opportunity. After dinner, as my father and uncles sat down to watch football or whatever, my cousin snuck off to her bedroom to get away from all the noise. I followed her. And I had a W O N D E R F U L time! I had a lot of fun with those feet, let me tell you. It wasn't exactly un-fun for her either...
That was great!

No

No, I never had a "family tickle experience", for the reason that I was raised by a very strict Southern Baptist enviroment, and that would have been considered "dirty" and "sinful"

Even sex was "sinful", if used for pleasure. Sex was supposed to only be used for reproduction, and was **never** supposed to be enjoyed. If you enjoyed sex, you were "sinful".

If you watched TV (other than TBN/700 club) it was "sinful"

I am 30 years old, and my parents basically have a heart attack when I have a very occassional beer and my dad will say "Boy, you need to pray for your sinful nature".

That's a major reason I do not go to church any more.....too many self-righteous hypocrites.

Oh, sorry for ranting, but to answer your question, no I never had any "family tickle" experince.

Knox The Hatter said:
Self righteous hypocrites make the world go around! :D

I can handle just about anything life throws at me....except for hypocrisy. The old "do as I say, but don't do as I do" motto does not fly with me.

Say what you mean, mean what you say. Don't sit there and tell me not to drink, especially while you have a bottle of beer in your own hand.

I simply refuse to deal with hypocrites.

cough *thread hijaking* Cough COUGH... heehee :D

I grew up (Baptist preacher's kid BTW) in a family were I was tickled/ and tickled others so much, I thought my love for tickling was pretty normal (for awhile).

I have had tons of wonderful experiences, but my favorite would have to be the week long tickle fights my lil sister and I had. I don't even remember how they started, but I remember tickle attacking her before bed, going to sleep and thinking it was all over, only to be woken up at dawn to her tickling the hell out of my ribs and my stomach.

Now she just laughs and teases me for being a tickle freak. Heehee. She said, "OOOhhhhhh! That's why you were always tickling me when I was little!" I had to remind her that SHE tickled me too! But we are closer than close, although I don't think she'll be attending NEST with me again. *giggle*

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunrise
:Kiss2:

Hmmm... ya never know, darlin'...

Sunriseticklee said:

Now she just laughs and teases me for being a tickle freak. Heehee. She said, "OOOhhhhhh! That's why you were always tickling me when I was little!" I had to remind her that SHE tickled me too! But we are closer than close, although I don't think she'll be attending NEST with me again. *giggle*

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunrise
:Kiss2:

I've long maintained that there's a 'tickling gene', that our favorite kink is hereditary. Just think, she MAY get mad if you don't ask her if she wants to go with you! Hee!

On the subject of heredity, when I was much younger, I always thought that being ticklish was a hereditary thing...if your parents were, that you certainly are, and likewise if not. I now know there are exceptions to the rule, but it does sound like an interesting road to go down...

family experiences

when i was i child i used to tickle my cousins whenever i saw them. we haven't seen eachother since i was a freshman in high school.
i have tickled my sister in law on many occasions. she is built, and sexy as heck! turns out her feet are her most ticklish spot it seems. too bad i don't see her more often, hehehe.
steve

I've had family tickle experiences through the years. I have two aunts, both of whom have very ticklish feet. I did tickle both of their feet when I was younger. I dont have any siblings, but knowing me, if I had a sister who was ticklish, I'm sure I would have tickled her at some point too!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back