• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleWiazard

2nd Level Red Feather
Here's a little story I cooked up earlier! Feel free to fav it on the link below!
http://ticklewizard.deviantart.com/art/Foot-Fetish-13-166462370

Now then without further ado here's the story!

Fang and Lightnening star in "Foot Fetish 13"
By TickleWizard

It's about bloody time they let up the chase. L'cie need a break as well!" spoke a voluptuous brunette as you placed her spear upon her back. "Don't let your guard down Fang; they could come at any moment! PSICOMs hounds don't give up the chase that easily" stated the pink haired soldier as she steadied her blade for combat. "Oh will you chill out Light, we should rest while we can. Now whilst we're talking about dogs, can we find somewhere to sit? Mine are barking!" Fang requested as she rub the exposed tips of her sore toes. Reluctantly, Lightning sheathed her blade and went with Fang. As much as she would hate to admit it, Lightning’s feet were sore as well. Besides she had an interest in what Fang may do.

A few minutes later the girls found a lovely, well hidden spot for them to rest. "At last!" Fang said with glee as she sat down and began to free her feet. "They look nice but damn those sandals can ache a poor gals feet" Fang sighed as she flexed and wriggled her feet, unaware someone was lost in the spectacle. "You ok Light? You seem a little distant" asked Fang, concerned about the almost day dreaming smile upon her face. This snapped Lightning back into reality. She turned her head to hide her blushing face and said coolly "Nothing, I'm fine. Just thinking about what we should when we rendezvous with the others". "You need to loosen up toots; all this stress can't be good for a gal. I know what'll help you relax, take off your boots. Your boots that'll help" Fang almost commanded. "N-no I'll be fine, besides my feet must reek after all this running." she replied, almost losing her cool. "Awww don't tell me the big bad soldier is shy of her wittle feet" Fang teased, causing Lightning to blush yet again. Before Lightning could even respond, Fang tackled her to the ground and swiftly removed her boots. This exposed Lights slightly dirty and rather damp, white socked which wriggled and kicked, trying desperately to escape. "What cute little socks, shame they're so damp. I know let's take them off! Doesn't that sound like a great idea Light?" before Lightning had a chance to respond, Fang hungrily tugged her socks off to reveal a delicate and surprisingly well looked after size 7's. Fang greedily sniffed along Lightning’s soles and toes before kissing the tops of both feet. This elicited muffled squeaks from Lightning who had clasped her hands around her mouth. "They don't smell bad to me, hell they smell simply heavenly. I know what'll help these wriggly cuties!" Fang said happily as she began to gently massage the soles of Lightning’s struggling feet. They quickly fell limp as the foot rub began. Lightning was unable to even speak; she was completely at the mercy of these relaxing actions taken towards her feet.

Lightning was far too relaxed too notice that her comrades face was rather close to her gently twitching feet. Hell she was too relaxed to even know who she was! Though this was abruptly interrupted by the heavenly sensation of a gorgeous, soft size 8 foot stroke her cheek lightly. "Don't go to sleep on me just yet, I was hoping you'd return the favour." Lightning, without hesitation, took the delicate sole into her lap and massaged it lightly. This caused Fang to sigh in sheer delight and return the favour by massaging Lightning’s toes. This made the tough military woman giggle gently and twitch her toes. This scene carried out for awhile until Lightning began to massage her comrade’s toes. This caused Fang to sigh for awhile until she suddenly began to moan deeply. The sudden outburst was caused by Lightning’s inability to restrain her love of these superb feet and had begun suckle Fangs long elegant toes. "Wow, I never thought I'd meet another foot fetish, especially not on Cocoon" Fang barely got out between her moans.

Lightning abruptly came back down to earth from her personal heaven, releasing Fangs foot. "I.....ummm.......I can ex..." Lightning was interrupted mid sentence by the gentle suckling of her toes and her recent play toy trying to force it's way between her lips. Understanding the subtle hint, Lightning took the desperate toes back into her mouth and began suckling them once more, elevating both the beautiful vixens beyond any heaven. Soon they both began to lick around the toes as well, as if they were in perfect sync. Next came the traditional laps from heel to toe base. When this common ritual was finished on one foot, it began on the next. Shortly followed more suckling of the toes till eventually the peaceful sensations overwhelmed Lightning and she fell asleep.

This didn't bother Fang much though, she just continued to worship and occasional nuzzle her new found foot friends foot which elicited cute squeaks and giggles from the sleeping beauty. After about half an hour Fang decided they should move on. She issued this idea to her gently sleeping friend by playfully wriggling a few fingers between her dinky little toes. Lightning soon awoke giggling and begging for release from these menacing sensations. She was released....... eventually and turned to speak to her new close friend. "Not a word to the others, ok?" "Ok as long as you we get to do this again my new Foot Friend". Lightning blushed from both the idea of doing this again and the knowledge that someone else loves feet. "Deal! Now then let's go find the others." Fang nodded and as they re-clothed their feet a d headed off Fang rather non chalantly stated rather hinting idea "You Vanille's got some really cute and terribly ticklish feet as well". And so the two walked off, discussing their new "plan".

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back