• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasy about friends tickling me

tickletime10

TMF Poster
Hi

Do any of you ever look at your friends and want them to tickle you? I know a couple of girls who i'm just friends with but keep thinking about how i want them to tickle me insane. One is very curvy, busty and a bit chubby and when i see her i keep thinking about being tied up tightly spread eagled and her tickling me all over with her long fingernails whilst sat on me. I'm only friends with her and can talk to her normally but keep thinking she would be a great ler and I get really obsessed with this fantasy. Anyone else have this fantasy about their friends?

No. I don't have any friends I feel sexually attracted to.

I cant say ive ever fantasized about it, but when some of my girl mates found out about me they were intrigued enough to want to try it out. So I guess Ive done it, but I haven't fantasized about as far as I remember, I am human tho so its perfectly possible that hormones have got the better off me at times :p

I fantasize about a friend wearing a safari styled jumpsuit with big shiny buttons and her tickling me during a comedy movie in time with the audiences laughter and just a bit longer.

I also fantasize about a college teacher friend wearing a safari styled jumpsuit with big shiny buttons and her tickling me for getting a low mark. :D

Well ... you should go to a concert or out for drinks with her and then tickle her until she tickles you back, and then ... let her. :)

There's a few folks at work I'd love to tickle if it wouldn't get me punched or shot or fired -- and it'd be fun to have them tickle me, too -- but I can't imagine a scenario, even drunken office party, where that would /remotely/ end well.

I have a few friends and coworkers that I have had a few scenarios run through my head. I even have run a scenario by one of my female coworkers.

Not much to fantasize about, if I were to fantasize, i'd fantasize big.

Plus any females friends I have tend to tickle me at times anyways, so it matters not.

Yep.... Not very many, but there are a couple who I'd love to play with.

I've got tons of hot friends, fantasize about them all the time. Figure that's totally normal, no?

there is definitly a few guys that i would love for them to tickle me, usually ones i have some attraction too :) & also some of my friends for fun

Any female friends I wanted to tickle I have, but it wasn't for any sexual satisfaction.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back