• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasy Football 2012

ticklingfeet4fu

Level of Grape Feather
Okay everyone...Fantasy Football leagues are open. I have opened up an IDP league and a defensive team only league.

The IDP League:

League ID: 45489

Password: 56789

Defensive Teams Only:

League ID: 45526

Password: 56789

Now I have sent some invites out to last year's players. Those that signed up and did not play last year...do not bother. I want active players. So please, if you sign up, play.

I will open up other leagues if we need more opened.

Thanks,
TF4F

Here are my goals.

-Defend my title.
-revenge sweep Tf4F
-Take Pegusus's title
-Take Rob's title
-Watch them cry
-Bathe in their tears...especially tf4f's
-celebrate

I will be doing those following things.

Here are my goals.

-Defend my title.
-revenge sweep Tf4F
-Take Pegusus's title
-Take Rob's title
-Watch them cry
-celebrate

Settle down Dae...apparently you are not getting enough oxygen to your brain cells. Sweep me??? :rowfull: How about figuring out how to beat me once. You are 0-9 lifetime against me. Beat me once, then celebrate. But chances are pretty good, you will only beat me once. You will beat me this season. I believe that. Sweep me??? Get your head out of the clouds. Come back to reality.

Shouldn't you wait on fantasy football until you know there is going to be football? If nothing else at least so you know where free agents are going to go, which would effect their draft stock for example Kevin Kolb isn't worth a damn thing now but he becomes around a 4th round pick if he goes to Arizona. Just my two cents

Shouldn't you wait on fantasy football until you know there is going to be football? If nothing else at least so you know where free agents are going to go, which would effect their draft stock for example Kevin Kolb isn't worth a damn thing now but he becomes around a 4th round pick if he goes to Arizona. Just my two cents

I have no intentions of drafting until I know what is going on. There is no way I will actually run this league if the NFL misses just one game. Because if they can't figure out how to deal with their problems they will me for the season.

Here are my goals.

-Defend my title.
-revenge sweep Tf4F
-Take Pegusus's title
-Take Rob's title
-Watch them cry
-celebrate

If your title is worst fantasy football player in the history of the TMF then you will most certainly defend that title. I have never seen someone talk so much crap who is so bad at something!!:moon:

Is this an open league?? I'm always looking for a good league... I'm tired of leagues where 3 guys play and no one else sets their line-ups...

If your title is worst fantasy football player in the history of the TMF then you will most certainly defend that title. I have never seen someone talk so much crap who is so bad at something!!:moon:

I have one title so far....I am taking the last ones next. Flock if you have one of those titles, which I doubt, then i am gunning for you next. The Age of DAE starts now....as in when the nfl starts again.

randy_orton.jpg

I have one title so far....I am taking the last ones next. Flock if you have one of those titles, which I doubt, then i am gunning for you next. The Age of DAE starts now....as in when the nfl starts again.

randy_orton.jpg

dude, you can't get out of the way of your own shadow :pieface:

Say how many titles have you won in any of these leagues exactly, flock?

I see so many people fear me in TMF league year 3.

But seriously....where the hell is everyone!? Sign up and get smashed!

Now....who all said I could not beat TF4F? hm? well let me just tell ya....that is one of the many to come. Your next Flockers.

hey Dae what happened???

you ran your mouth again and my team { Men Without Hats} destroyed your poor excuse for a team . Still undefeated against you !!!

You have been weighed; you have been measured; you have come up wanting !! lmao

Bah I'll kick your ass when it matters to really hurt your feelings. enjoy your early regular season success...going to come to an end later. Just like your sorry ass cowgirls.

Bah I'll kick your ass when it matters to really hurt your feelings. enjoy your early regular season success...going to come to an end later. Just like your sorry ass cowgirls.

Exactly as I predicted. You run your trap and can't back it up.What is it 3 years now and you haven't beaten me yet ???? lmao

Champion priority>Beating sorry ass cowboys fan.

which I will do once more and rub it in your face all off season. And you will love it!

Champion priority>Beating sorry ass cowboys fan.

which I will do once more and rub it in your face all off season. And you will love it!

once more?? you have never beaten me in 3 yrs. I just finished wiping the floor with you . roflmao

I love how important that win was for you. I hope it will comfort you when I take the lead title. You will be able to gloat next year how you beat the champ come next draft. While you do that I am going to be

tumblr_l6v4wsHnay1qd7pj1o1_400.gif

while picking another championship team.

I love how important that win was for you. I hope it will comfort you when I take the lead title. You will be able to gloat next year how you beat the champ come next draft. While you do that I am going to be

View attachment 271059

while picking another championship team.

merely pointing out the obvious... YOU r one running his mouth and YOU r one who can't back it up. Instead of admitting defeat you run your mouth AGAIN about next time. Try to beat me JUST ONCE because right now you are all talk and no walk.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back