• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FAO: Rusty Shackleford

totoforhire

TMF Expert
You seem like a very cool and interesting guy. Can you tell us more about yourself?

HAHAHAHAHA how flattering, toto. I guess so:

Uh.... 24, Caucasian, 5'11" 175 llbs long blonde hair and green eyes... um, I like to drink and smoke and laugh and other mindless nonsense not worth mentioning.

I like to think I'm very politically informed; I love a good debate but I've found most confuse it for arguing, or simply do not know how to debate except by arguing.

I play Texas Hold Em' a lot... I've made some money in my time and I like to think I'm pretty good at it. I also like Chess, Pool, Video Games....zzzzzz. I think you get the idea.

If anyone actually wants to know me better, drop me a PM. I'm hesitant to publicly/permanently post more information than I already have on an internet forum... although I am here to meet people and make new friends, so I'd love to talk further via PM with anyone about anything.

good ones

Romantic comedies. He loves the chick flicks! By the way, there is only one known photo of Mr. Shackleford, and I will debut it here:
RustyShackleford.jpg

If thats not a trustworthy face, then I don't know what is!

Romantic comedies. He loves the chick flicks! By the way, there is only one known photo of Mr. Shackleford, and I will debut it here:
RustyShackleford.jpg

If thats not a trustworthy face, then I don't know what is!

Funny, that's the exact pic I have on my Facebook page.

Hahahaha good job man.

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S580EX1nnYU?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S580EX1nnYU?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back