• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Caribbean vacation spots?

HeBeGeeBee

TMF Expert
The lovely Mrs. HeBeGeeBee and I just returned from a fabulous week at an all-inclusive resort in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. It was tough lying on the beach, basking in the 85 degree sunshine every day while waitresses brought us numerous pina coladas, margaritas, beers...well you get the idea...but I guess somebody has to do it. Before we went, we were torn between going to Playa del Carmen and Punta Cana (Dominican Republic). We loved our choice of resort and would like to go back, but would also like to venture down to Punta Cana, or maybe even someplace else. Has anyone been to either Punta Cana or PDC and care to offer an opinion as to which place is best? Or, if you know of other locations for our next vacation, I'd love to hear about them for next winter. Unfortunately, we're now back in the frozen tundra...quite a shock going from 85 to what seems like minus 85...
At least I have warm visions of Mimi's gathering in April dancing in my head...

Sounds like you had a nice vacation, HBGB! It was over 90 degrees today here in SoCal, just for the record. :D

amk,

But the difference is, you're probably not laying on the beach with topless women all around...and having waitresses bring you drinks every 20 minutes, or so. Of course, I'm not either anymore. That's depressing...:(

TicklingDuo said:
My fav. spot is Alaska. :p Now THAT'S frozen tundra!

Ann
Ann,
You're right...my daughter lives in Fairbanks. Our next trip may actually be an Alaska cruise, with a side trip to Fairbanks...

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back