• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite form of restraint?

Beckers1

Staff
Hey yall, just curious as to what is everyone's ideal form of restraint when it comes to tickling as a lee, ranging from bondage to devices. If you're a ler you can also chime in with what position you enjoy your lees.

As for myself I've not done much in the ways of bondage really, having only two relationships where I felt comfortable enough with having tickling brought in, but one device I always was super interested in trying out is the pillory.

Now due to costs, space and I can only assume availability, I'd never get one personally but I certainly would like to try it, as it limits movement and also has the added bonus of not being able to see what's to come as a ler would be directly behind, and with limited head manoeuvrability, wouldn't be able turn to find out adding to the surprise aspect of tickling I do enjoy.

What I usually do for sessions however is the tried and true spread eagle position bind with a blindfold brought in for the suspense, so what are your thoughts/opinions?

Arms behind your back, lying on your back... seems cheep, easy, effective.

I can't really speak out of experience since I've only explored tickling through two of my relationships and both had ended before bondage came into the picture.

As both the 'lee and 'ler I've always been partial to the spread eagle position when using actual restraints. It's simple, effective and does involve a good amount of trust with the 'ler since it's such a vulnerable position.

I do like the idea of not needing restraints at all though, holding the 'lee down or trapping them in some way that they can't stop me. It enforces the helplessness.

EDIT: I feel like I'll look more into "creative" forms of restraints when I get more into actually utilizing it. I'd rather learn to walk before trying to run.

Last edited:
Well... as much of the guys who are commenting here, I can't speak from my experience (Because I don't have... anything), so I answer for my fantasy/imagination/whateveryouwanttocallit. There are so many restrain positions I saw in videos that I would like to test, but if I could have a ticke session now, I would first test the one that is the lega behind the back, tied to the ankles. Yes, I know, the ugly bondage where you look like you are tying a pig or something :lol But... Well, there are two reasons: First of all, I think as a tickler that my ticklee has to give everything she can give in a session, so when you put more restrains in the ticklee, you are denying more reactions that she can give. With this restain, she isn't tied to the bed, so she is immobile but shi can still squirm, try to turn around, or get loose from me. That are reactions that i want to see, it's a part of what a tickle can be. And second, as it would be my first session i'm thinking in a ticklee who would be new in this too, so that restrain, in spite of being a little uncorfontable, don't make her fell so exposed as the other (she wouldn't have her arms raised, her body streched, and she would still having a chance to move her body) so maybe that would be a little less tortuous and a little more funny for her.

Plus... It's easier xD

I'm a fan of pretty simple bondage, for the most part. I prefer something that leaves the lee (whether myself or another person) open, so spread eagle is always pretty good.

Also love human bondage-being held down as opposed to being tied down. There's something extra humiliating about someone who is substantially larger being able to control your movements AND tickle you :blush :D

~K

Also love human bondage-being held down as opposed to being tied down.

Agreed! I've never been tied up and tickled (well, once, but that was very recently, and I need to write that experience down here sometime), but being immobilized or otherwise rendered vulnerable by one or more tormentors is sort of exquisitely maddening -- maybe because it's usually unplanned so it happens unpredictably, you didn't see it coming, you're utterly out of control of the situation and have no way of knowing what happens next... plus, because you're not firmly bound you're at least theoretically capable of escaping, which gives you a glimmer of hope, which makes the torture all the more intense when you don't...

plus, because you're not firmly bound you're at least theoretically capable of escaping, which gives you a glimmer of hope, which makes the torture all the more intense when you don't...

And all the more deliciously embarrassing when they call you on the fact that you're not out of it! :blush:wub

~K

Since my sessions tend to be more casual, on the spot affairs, I don't have any bondage stuff readily available (Also I live with other people and I don't want to risk THAT scenario).

That said, just using your arm or leg as a nice bar to hold someone's legs or feet or whatever usually works fine for me. Not like, pushing down, though, because you don't want to accidentally punch them. Kinda ruins the mood.

Oh yeah theres a lot of ways to restrain without using any sort of bondage, and for sessions with people you aren't extremely comfortable with it's definitely the best way to go. Off topic a bit though, I have not seen ya in a dog's age Knicks, shoot me a message when you're around plox.

I will do so right now, like, literally now, I have it in the other window.

More on topic, yeah, it's definitely a thing you only want to use if the other person is comfortable with it. As is all bondage related stuff, though.

Last edited:
Omg, that signature tho. And yeah to be honest, like I stated earlier I typically only do bondage with someone I am intimate with. I only had like a couple sessions with other tickle folks all of which were without bondage. But like for me, I do enjoy a sense of helplessness when it comes to sessions so even just being pinned is fun

Arms up over head and lying on my back is most comfortable, I think. The type of restraints I like are those fancy-schmancy padded cuffs that you wrap around the wrist and fasten. Although I'm pretty good at escaping, so if the session were going to be intense, would probably need to be something a little heavier. (I never met a knot I couldn't wriggle out of, even whilst actually being tickled xD )

I've only just gotten into bondage, as a form of protection for my girlfriend from bumps and accidents due to thrashing. As a poor college student, I don't have the money to spend on toys just yet (I am window shopping and asking for recommendations though!). As a result, I have only ever used my bandanas to tie her to her bed.

Later on I hope to upgrade to some fluffy padded cuffs, for increased comfort and convenience lol.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back