• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Las Vegas hotels?

HeBeGeeBee

TMF Expert
Just got back from a quick trip to Vegas. Stayed at the Rio (nice place, but a bit out of the way). Still, a very nice room/suite for the money (which was nothing, since we had a free stay certificate that we won at an auction). Anyway, just wondering what everyone's favorite place to stay is in Vegas. For me, either the Rio or the Luxor (although the service at Luxor kinda sucks). But we had a nice suite for our honeymoon a few years ago. Thoughts?

During my last year's visit to Vegas, I visited about a dozen different hotels (I'm a travel agent). Personally, I liked Ceasar's Palace best, but I guess that's largely a matter of individual tastes (and of your wallet size)... :)

I agree with Hal, HBGB, though I've never been to Vegas. Why gamble there when you can play the lottery at home? :)

So, Hal, can you book me for a tickling convention? :D

Did you stay in the pyramid in the Luxor? Me and Mrs. Daumantas thought it was pretty cool, what with the sloped windows and inclinator and all, although we didn't care for the fact that the room only had a shower (no bathtub).

Haven't stayed at the Rio. However, it gets a tie vote with the Paris for best cocktail waitress outfits, at least from a Nylon Dungeon perspective. :D

Mrs. D also reports that the MGM Grand is most excellent (she stayed there during a business trip a few years back).

Of course, you can always go to the Gold Coast and catch the Barbara Mandrell impersonator show (Barbara Mandrell would be bad enough; an impersonator ?)

"Bright lights city gonna set my soul, gonna set my soul on fire" - The King

Didn't stay in the pyramid, although we saw a couple of the pyramid rooms. I think if I stayed there I'd be afraid I'd always be bumping my head on the sloping windows. Plus, didn't really like the inclinators...rattled a lot and were noisy. I just counted that I have stayed in 13 different Vegas hotels, but next time it would have to be the Venetian.

I don't know if I could ever stay at the Luxor. that 13-story drop from the upper levels of the inner pyramid... eek. I'd be afraid to ever leave my room.:wow:

on the other hand, every time we go to Vegas we always stay at the Palace Station, since my dad gets package deals there. It's rather nice. For aesthetics I'm partial to Treasure Island (love that ship and lagoon), the Luxor (still looks cool even if it's scary in there), and New York New York.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back