• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite tickle actresses

tff69

TMF Master
Not sure if anyone has started this before, but my big 3 actresses for tickling is, Charlee Chase, next is Megan Jones and finally Rachel Steele! Would love to see all three in one video!

Mine would have to be Jessica Alba, Drew Barrymore, and Julia Roberts.

Actual tickle video actresses or any actresses, because I don't really know any of the former. I'm going to say Emily Blunt, Scarlett Johansson and that Martian princess out of John Carter.

Also, Rachel Nichols in another bad film, G.I.Joe. She really looked like one of my characters, Nina.

There's a bunch of glamour models but i'll limit my list to actresses, of which there are too many who i'd want to tickle if I gave it serious thought.

*Laughs at Tidoman's sig*. I wish we would too. Britain (not England) subsidises the Northern Irish economy, and we just can't afford to do that anymore, although the Rep. of Ireland are in even less of a position to take on debt. Perhaps Kansas should bail them out, LOL.

Last edited:
Lily Haze, Candle Boxx, Nyxon, and Renee from Tickling Paradise

She is indeed! I've had the pleasure of tickling her myself.

Brooke, Theressa, (sp?) Nikki, milf Nikki and Tasha from Tickle Abuse :)

My favorite tickling actresses would be:
Michelle Rodriguez, Jenny Agutter, Alex Kingston (River Song form Dr Who), Megyn Price (Rules of Engagement). Edit: Katy Perry and Britney too.

Scarlett Johansonn definitely. As Black Window, but not if she jumps out the chair and kicks my ass in spectacular and somewhat incredible fashion.

I'd like them to tickle me too.

R

Last edited:
Megan Jones, definitely, and also Keri Spectrum (from Tickle Abuse).

Last edited:
Tasha and Brook from Tickle Abuse and the stunning Kelli Lynn Sage from Tickle Intensive

I have two actually: Ashley Renee (during her London/HOM bondage video days [she she had a mane of LARGE/LONG chestnut brown hair {SOO SEXY}] and Kate Mandala (raven haired beauty of NUMEROUS bondage productions). Unfortunately, NONE OF THEM have been in the kind of TICKLE/BONDAGE SITUATIONS that would really TURN ME ON. That kinda miffs me to be honest! :pissed

I'm not at all familiar with tickle videos, so as far as the ladies who play in them, I have no clue.

But if we're talking about actresses in general, I'd say for my 3 would be Brenda Song, Megan Fox, and Drew Barrymore ^^

I'm not at all familiar with tickle videos, so as far as the ladies who play in them, I have no clue.

But if we're talking about actresses in general, I'd say for my 3 would be Brenda Song, Megan Fox, and Drew Barrymore ^^

Look up Rachel Steele and Megan, you will not regret it!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back