• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Wedding

Sherm

TMF Novice
I was just new at me first duty assignment with the Army and I was lucky enough to be stationed close enough to come home if I had the weekend off.

My Mom asked if I would come home for the wedding of one of her old friends kids, so I agreed. I'll cut to the chase, so not to annoy anyone.

At the Reception I happened to run into Peggy, who was a friend of a friend. She was at least 45 but still quite the looker. She was still singing in local clubs, though those were slowly going away. She didn't remember me from my kid days, but I did remember her. I had been watching her since the start of the Reception since the first thing she did there was remove her shoes.

The only good thing about going to weddings is the fact that women seem to remove their shoes. At any rate.

Later during the Reception I saw Peggy sitting in a chair with her feet propped up on another chair, half leaning against the wall. She was obviously feeling not much pain and either was I. So I walked up and lightly tickled her left foot.

It wiggled and then pulled away and she started to rub it on the side of the chair. I then repeated that with her right foot, which she also pulled away and I sat down in the chair.

She looked at me and said; "Hey wise guy. What's the deal with tickling my feet?"

So I said; "What's the big idea with taking up 2 chairs? It's not like there's a lot of seats here."

She had obviously been taken care of a lot of adult beverages, not that I wasn't doing my part, so I wasn't feeling any pain either. Then she plopped her feet into my lap and said; "I was here first, so you are going to have to share."

OK, Nylons and feet in your lap, what's a guy to do? So I softly and slowly run a circle around her arch, which makes her twitch and move, but not so much that she pulls away.

After doing this to both of her feet and returning to her right foot, she says, "You know, that's sort of sexy, but damn if it doesn't tickle. If you want to play with my feet, think you could just rub them instead?"

OK, this is a tough choice, OK rub her feet....lol

So I did and traded back and forth, to and fro between her feet for a few minutes, when she said, "I think I want to take you home, you are really good at this."

I told her there would be a down side to that, (of course I really didn't want a "GF" old enough to be my Mother), so I told her that she might not like where that lead.

She didn't reply to that, but while rubbing I started to insert some light tickles, and kept on doing so, causing her to squirm and giggle even laugh a bit. But she really did seem to enjoy it.

After a pretty long time of this she finally said she really had to go look for her date. She told me that she was really enjoying the foot rubs, but we'd have to do it again another time. She thanked me and started to pull her feet off my lap.

So I wasn't yet ready to let go, so I asked; "I did OK by you, can you give me 30 seconds?" She looked at me rather funny and said 30 seconds?

I still was rubbing her right foot and started to really dance my fingers across the sole of her foot. She was twisting and turning, giggling even pounding the wall with her fist as I danced my fingers up and down the sole of her foot.

I kept it up for a good 30 seconds, then stopped. Grabbed her left foot and was ready to start tickling her again, but she was able to pull her foot away before I had a good grip on it. Now she had both of her feet out off my lap, but leaned over and kissed my cheek, and said,let's do this again somewhere not so public.

"I'll be right back." I waited for a minute or so and then saw her talking to someone, and he didn't look happy. I walked over that way in time to see him hand her her shoes and purse.

Out the door he dragged her and that was the last I ever knew or saw of her.

I always like to think she was going to give me a contact number, maybe that is just ego.

The only good thing about going to weddings is the fact that women seem to remove their shoes. At any rate.

LOL...well I suppose some people may say the good thing about weddings is the love...but I'm not one of them, that quote is SO true...that and the fact of the revealing bridesmaids outfits. LOL:numberone:

Sounds like you had a good time you lucky SOB ;) ...pity the guy took the woman away, I'm sure you would have gotten her number

Good story, keep up the posts

DJ Tickler

It sounds like you had fun at the wedding, anyway. :feets: Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back