• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favourite phrase - teasing

black_shuck

For lers:
What's your favourite phrase to tease your lee? Mine are:
- "Don't worry. I'll finnish in a few hours";
- "You're gonna laugh now!" (only for the first time - before lee even knows that she will be tickled)
- (like reading destiny from a palm of hand, but on soles) "This line says you will have a long life... and this one says that you are ticklish... extremely! :-D"
- "You have something on your sole"

For lees:
What phrase drives you nuts during (or before) tickling?

My Favorite:

Sounds like someone read Aunt Morbelia and the Screaming Skulls!

Lame and clichee, but I find this one works:

Before starting the tickling, and while playing the anticipation game with the ticklee, once I'd start to see signs of nervousness, I'd whisper into her ear:

"Don't worry, this is only going to tickle a lot."

Speaking of cliche, I'm a sucker for the traditional "baby talk" so common with tickling. Not the "goo-goo, ga-ga" routine(that's for infantalists), but teasing the ticklee with cutesy questions and answers to my own questions, like, "Oh, who's ticklish on their toes?", Yes you ARE!", "Who's a good girl? YOU"RE a good girl!", "Why are you laughing so hard? Does it tickle?" (blows raspberry on bellybutton) and so on.

I know, I need therapy, I just can't afford it. :blush

lol yea i enjoy using tickle tickle tickle, cootchie cootchie koo, oh someones really enjoying themselves, before i start love to use the jokers saying "why so serious, lets put a smile on that face"

Lame and clichee, but I find this one works:

Before starting the tickling, and while playing the anticipation game with the ticklee, once I'd start to see signs of nervousness, I'd whisper into her ear:

"Don't worry, this is only going to tickle a lot."

You just reminded me: same situation, but I say "Don't worry, it won't HURT..."
(only will tickle)

Speaking of cliche, I'm a sucker for the traditional "baby talk" so common with tickling. Not the "goo-goo, ga-ga" routine(that's for infantalists), but teasing the ticklee with cutesy questions and answers to my own questions, like, "Oh, who's ticklish on their toes?", Yes you ARE!", "Who's a good girl? YOU"RE a good girl!", "Why are you laughing so hard? Does it tickle?" (blows raspberry on bellybutton) and so on.

But ricktibbler what if shes not a good girl and deserves to know it!! :thumbsup :thumbsup

Well, as a primary lee, it drives me absolutely wild to hear 'coochie coochie coo!' . I'm a sucker for the simple, cliche lines. :p I also love hearing "You aren't ticklish, are you?" right before wicked tickles on my ribs, or "How about these armpits!" before being tickled under my arms. ;) The anticipation of a tickle, for me, is just as enjoyable as the tickling itself.

I love verbal teasing.hehe. Here are a few of my favourites that people have used on me...
"Where are those giggles?"
"Ooh ooh you're doing well!" (When I am trying not to react to the tickling)
"Aw you're sooo ticklish, you're the most ticklish person I know."
"Where are your words now sweetie...hehe..you're just so helpless when you are tickled"
"Hehe..gotcha!"

Therapy? Who needs therapy when you have BUBBLE WRAP!!

Woohoo! :smilielol5: *starts popping the bubbles, giggling like a royal idiot*

Therapy? Who needs therapy when you have BUBBLE WRAP!!

Woohoo! :smilielol5: *starts popping the bubbles, giggling like a royal idiot*

Haha that is so true. It is impossible for me to hold bubble wrap without popping it. :lol

When I have her tied up securely I will say something like "Now I am going to give you 5 minutes to escape and if you can't then I am going to tickle you for an hour" :) then after she has waited the longest 5 minutes of her life lol, I will say "oh so you are still all tied up, I am just going have a little think about where I should start" then I just hover my fingers over her tickle spots to drive her a bit more crazy before I start the tickling :)

:blush OK, you guys know my penchant for teasing. I couldn't let this thread go without a Karen-$.02.

I won't go into TOO much detail (because it might mean death my embarrassment sooner rather than later), but one thing Senshi does that drives me over the edge is start at the other side of the room when I'm on the bed, he turns out the lights---he KNOWS I'm not going to bother to get off and start running--and just tells me how close he is in the dark, getting closer and closer, but moving so damn silently it's a shock. I can't see him and I'm always totally shocked when he's "RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!!!!" I have about a second before fingers are all over me. Bliss :blush XD

~K

Awww that's cute Karen. As a bunch of you know I'm a cyber ler. I recently got me a new cyber lee (yay!) and I dont even have to be tickling her, she just loves it when I randomly drop tickling related stuff into the convo. Like yesterday I told her I got an electric toothbrush and kept typing *click, whiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrr!*
hehehe ;)

:blush OK, you guys know my penchant for teasing. I couldn't let this thread go without a Karen-$.02.

I won't go into TOO much detail (because it might mean death my embarrassment sooner rather than later), but one thing Senshi does that drives me over the edge is start at the other side of the room when I'm on the bed, he turns out the lights---he KNOWS I'm not going to bother to get off and start running--and just tells me how close he is in the dark, getting closer and closer, but moving so damn silently it's a shock. I can't see him and I'm always totally shocked when he's "RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!!!!" I have about a second before fingers are all over me. Bliss :blush XD

~K

Aww that's awesome.hehe.I just love that element of surprise.But that kinda situation reminds me of a party game I used to love as a kid....sleeping lions (can have various other names but principle is still the same)-you'd pretend to be asleep and someone would come round and tickle you-the one who didn't move or laugh can't quite remember was the winner. But it is the idea that you know you are going to be tickled but just don't know when-and coz you are "asleep" you can't see what is going on...just laughter or teasing around you. :lol I miss that game heehe :blush

*click, whiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrr!*
hehehe ;)

*shivers* hehe ;)

Awww that's cute Karen. As a bunch of you know I'm a cyber ler. I recently got me a new cyber lee (yay!) and I dont even have to be tickling her, she just loves it when I randomly drop tickling related stuff into the convo. Like yesterday I told her I got an electric toothbrush and kept typing *click, whiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrr!*
hehehe ;)

Lucky you... :)

Aww that's awesome.hehe.I just love that element of surprise.But that kinda situation reminds me of a party game I used to love as a kid....sleeping lions (can have various other names but principle is still the same)-you'd pretend to be asleep and someone would come round and tickle you-the one who didn't move or laugh can't quite remember was the winner. But it is the idea that you know you are going to be tickled but just don't know when-and coz you are "asleep" you can't see what is going on...just laughter or teasing around you. :lol I miss that game heehe :blush

I think you've just given Senshi an idea O.O >_< Thaaaaaanks girl....

No really, thanks :wub:blush

~K

On a tickle forum I like to think it's tickle teasing we are talking about.

I've been tickling my wife to death for as long as I can remember. I've told her a thousand times: There is way too much tickle pressure in these fingers.

To this day I pin her arms over her head under my legs and tickle her for just the right length of time. With her I frequently stop long enough for her to beg for me to stop, no really, she means it. I often ask her, "Isn't this more fun when I have access to your ribs and you don't?"

*shivers* hehe ;)

Wow I remember sleeping lions, but clearly not the AWESOME version of the game. I never knew it had a tickling element!
If I'd have known that...oh the fun I could have had.

In response to the OP:
I like to ask what is wrong when I'm tickling, make the girl being tickled tell me that it tickles. :)

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back