• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feather Advancement Thread

LOL! Cute idea for a thread! I remember awhile back I had to pester someone to figure out the feather thingy! They giggled at me... well, on the screen of course... but still!

Needless to say... I did not feel like The Raven then! Giggle at me... sheesh! LOL!

Raven...if it makes you feel better ive been a member for 6 yrs and guest lurker for many more before that..... and i still never understood the feather process... i thought afterwhile you could just put ur own one up there :)

Oooh! I want a diamond studded feather!

Ummm.... maybe not... that might not tickle very nicely...!

Raven...if it makes you feel better ive been a member for 6 yrs and guest lurker for many more before that..... and i still never understood the feather process... i thought afterwhile you could just put ur own one up there :)

I come and go... It is a matter of content that is posted. This past month was the first time I ventured into the silly stuff part. Before then, I was only in the tickle discussion and would get bored with the content posted. There would be periods of mainly "I can't meet anyone" and "I'm available" posts. My specialty is in mentoring and not in matchmaking!

So... what is up? Besides people asking a lot of questions to answer other questions, people trying to take my last word and other counting up and down?

We had nachos for dinner and are watching NCIS reruns.

I haz long ways to go yet, before I get my next feather :(

u have less than most but ill get that damn feather...ive moved up from registered user to what i am now in the last few weeks)

This was a great idea MP

I refuse to let this thread die...its unique but yet straightforward

i like it

you have another great quality there Rupert and thats that T shirt you have on. Johnny Cash is great I do his songs at karaokie

not gonna lie it freaks me out that only a few of your posts have the bed jumper

makes me think there are two of you....

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back