• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feather tickling is the most erotic for me

oxoforgotso

TMF Regular
Watching a feather tickle a girls belly, feet, neck and pussy is like the most arousing. Even watching a guy getting his dick tickled with a feather is really arousing too.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Agreed! It's hypnotic, watching or using a feather to dance across someone's most ticklish spots. I absolutely love feather tickling.

I agree, watching a pretty female foot tickled with a feather and she is genuinely feather ticklish is at the very top of the list.

I'm always particularly thrilled when I work with a model who's actually feather-ticklish. Zoe was the only model that a particular purple plume I had actually did anything to, so I did an entire clip of just that. Kim was the other big one... anything pointy would drive her insane, and that included the stiff end of a quill. Next to perhaps signing the Declaration of Independence, I can't think of a better use for one.

No argument here...
I think that feather tickling is almost the very symbol for tickling in general. For me, there needs to be some 'feather play' at some point for there to be a tickling scenario. The interesting question is: what percentage of feather use makes it erotic for you? I would have to say, that's it's almost 100% for me. If I tickle my own cock with a Q- tip, or my finger... I do get a reaction... but it's nothing compared with using a feather. I think that since the feather is a tool, there is also a mental disassociation involved, which is an advantage.

I love feathers too
Such a soft and teasing way to tickle and a great way to get a girl warmed up

Feathers are the best or better most erotic tickle tool ever. So sexy and classic stroking a feather over some wicked ticklish spots. I love it...

I agree with all of u here

I find it fun to watch, and very sensual, so long as the responses are REAL. I hate watching people fake laugh. You can just tell. And oh, oh, feather tickling in genitals and booties.... Mmmmm receiving AND watching!

I very much agree that a feather does add an erotic feeling to a girl being tickled! Feathers can be maybe sexy also.

not big into feathers. (Imma lee :) <3 )
I find , They are too soft, and don't really tickle me that much.

Though, I suppose to a ler, or an observer it can be quite erotic.
Sadly, I do not find them very appealing / effective when used on me. :p

I think they are very erotic but not as many people are sensitive to them.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back