• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet or Underarms?

Underarms Vs Feet

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Based on our experience with clients of tickle therapy people are generally more ticklish on their upper body. It's more difficult to find people with very ticklish feet. Sometimes a person thinks her feet is the most ticklish spot, but on practice it is not.
For some reason people tend to think of feet as the most ticklish spot more often.

I like the spots that are also among the most vulnerable places of body. Nothing compares to an exposed sensitive tummy that can't be protected from tickling :)
Like here in the clip:
Tickle Therapy - Polina

Armpits are much the same. And feet have nerve endings :) So all the spots are great.

Last edited:
As a ticklee, it has to be underarms for me. I'm not saying my feet aren't ticklish- they are highly ticklish, but underarms are at a different level altogether

Feet are overrated IMO, and mine are only moderately ticklish while my underarms are my worst spot.

Underarms all the way!

But I think underarms is a spot that most reliably sends people into hysterics...with both soft and hard tickling. But GOSH I won't deny people can really lose their minds over feet.

Very well put. Place a single fingertip on my exposed underarm and I absolutely lose my mind.

Underarms for sure. There is just something about having your hairless hallows exposed.

I have found both are great tickle spots.. Armpits are very very sensitive and yet feet are protected by shoes socks nylons exedra.. So it was definitely a toss-up:panic:

I know. Everybody that I talk to on here tells me that they are into tickling feet. That is fine but I would like to think that there's more to tickling than just zeroing in on one thing. I love the thought of my armpits being ticked. I don't think I could stand it but I still love to think of it. Also, my stomach is sensitive and another favorite place. Maybe TMF should have a section that devotes a lot of action to underarms and upper body.

Ya know, it's funny. I responded earlier in this post about loving feet first and pits a close second. But I look at anywhere that tickles a good spot. If I see a video where they are tickling only feet and the pits are right there, but ignored, I wish that they tickling them too and vice versa. Go figure... I just want to see someone tickled everywhere that's genuinely ticklish!

I vote feet because of 3 reasons. Reason 1, they seem more easier to access and harder to defend than armpits. To get someone's feet, all you need is get them in your grab. To properly get armpits, you need pretty solid bondage or holding technique because unless arms are stretched above the head, there is no proper access to armpits in my opinion. I mean, there is, but it is nowhere as ticklish as when arms are stretched. So, feet are easily attacked without bondage while armpits are not, unless you have someone holding victim for you or you tie her down properly.

If I ignore that access thing and assume I get good bondage etc, then I still vote feet as generally more ticklish spot than armpits, but that is just a guess since there are people who are more ticklish on armpits. It is kinda individual, but if I have to guess ticklishness of some random person, I'd vote to get her feet first as potential best spot.

And for a third reason, it seems to me there are more tickling techniques available to get someone's feet, and that makes it more fun. Everything that works on armpits generally works on feet, but not everything that works on feet work on armpits (forks etc). At least I'm not aware what can work on armpits and not on feet assuming someone is ticklish on both spots.

Absolutely armpits!! Lickling, light tickling or teasing... closely followed by the lower belly area, where if you do it just right the lee will arch their back and gently bite their bottom lip or even respond with an involuntary quiver.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back