• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fellow Tickle Lovers - Please Help!

FFT32

Verified
<<<<----

I am in a great relationship with a wonderful person who understands, supports and indulges my Foot/Tickling Fetish. The only issue I ever had was that she is not really that ticklish on her feet.

I tried all of the traditional stuff such as feathers, brushes, etc. She always tells me that it feels good but does not really tickle. One day out while I was stroking her feet while watching TV she flinched and let out a giggle. I started to use more of a harder stroke (I have tried this before many times with out any reaction, mind you) and she flinched and giggled again.

I asked her "did I just tickle you?" and she said "yes, I have now idea why that tickled." So I applied baby oil to her bare feet and got alot of nice tickle reactions for about 40-min. I was in heaven!!!! I used a very large oversized comb and really got her going.

I now know that the light stuff is out of the question; if I want to make her feet tickle a firmer approach is required. I also unvocered that with her feet; there is a very fine line between making her feel ticklish and having her ask me to stop because it is "scratching too hard and not ticklish" as she put it.

I need help folks. Does anyone have any experience or advice they can offer so I can continue to enjoy tickling these once thought non-ticklish feet? Her feet rock; I am trying to talk her into letting me post a pic of them.

Please help fellow tickle lovers!

Respectfully,

FFT32

For me personally, if its that much effort to get some average ticklish reactions, id just move on. not worth the effort.

just shows if your patient and dont give up you'll get what you want in the end. for me reaction is great but knowing that she is enjoying the feeling with out it actually tickling is also good for me. :)

ok here are some thoughts

it sounds like a sensitivity issue to me. first off talk to your girl friend, find out if she spent a lot of time barefoot as a child or as a teen. being bare foot a lot as they grow up can couse this problem.

the parts of the feet in contact with the ground become a lot less sensitive to stimulation. another this is the state of the undersides of her bare feet. are they hard or calasused. this could be a factor as well.

returning sensitivity may be easier then you might think. most gals love a good foot massage for a starter.you mentioned oil thats a good place to begin. apply it with a tooth brush or massage it in with the tip of a vibrator.

another thing is a recomendation for bag balum. it can be purchased at any animal health or feed store. it is normaly used to treat cow uders it can make the feet very soft and increase sensitivity some 50 percent. its not an overnight project. it might take months to get them soft and sensitive ,but again you may not have any problems talking her into foot massage.

so relax be patiant and try to be creative,and your greatest wish might just come true for you around x-mas time

Happy Tickling Noeyes

Thanks for all the advice

I appreciate everyone's input thus far!

As far as giving up; not an option. We are married and that is not going to change ever. I should have mentioned that, my bad.

Aside from the level of ticklishness; her feet are absolutely perfect. Great size 7's, high arches, very smooth and just all-out adorable.

I am motivated like never before to increase their sensitivity!

Thanks again for the input; I am open to receiving as much information as possible so keep it coming.

Peace

FFT32

That stuff is called: Bag Balm.

It is used to keep the udders of cows from becoming rough and chapped.:happyfloa People who apply Bag Balm to their cows notice that their hands become softer and smoother.:xpulcy:

I'll point out that women become more
sensitive and ticklish just after an orgasm. :)

I hope that helps. :D

If she likes it...

<<<<----

I am in a great relationship with a wonderful person who understands, supports and indulges my Foot/Tickling Fetish. The only issue I ever had was that she is not really that ticklish on her feet.

I tried all of the traditional stuff such as feathers, brushes, etc. She always tells me that it feels good but does not really tickle. One day out while I was stroking her feet while watching TV she flinched and let out a giggle. I started to use more of a harder stroke (I have tried this before many times with out any reaction, mind you) and she flinched and giggled again.

I asked her "did I just tickle you?" and she said "yes, I have now idea why that tickled." So I applied baby oil to her bare feet and got alot of nice tickle reactions for about 40-min. I was in heaven!!!! I used a very large oversized comb and really got her going.

I now know that the light stuff is out of the question; if I want to make her feet tickle a firmer approach is required. I also unvocered that with her feet; there is a very fine line between making her feel ticklish and having her ask me to stop because it is "scratching too hard and not ticklish" as she put it.

I need help folks. Does anyone have any experience or advice they can offer so I can continue to enjoy tickling these once thought non-ticklish feet? Her feet rock; I am trying to talk her into letting me post a pic of them.

Please help fellow tickle lovers!

Respectfully,

FFT32

If she likes you to tickle her feet, and it feels good to her, then what's the issue? I dated a guy that was not very ticklish but it never stopped me from tickling him...he loved the feeling he said and it did arouse him, but he seldom laughed...that's cool. I excited me beyond belief!

Lea

When you try hard you die hard, dude. The problem is you care too much and your wife can sense it and it turns her off!! Don't post a photo of her feet. Keep it to yourself and jack off to it when you're in the doghouse, because you'll need it if you keep on what you're doing.

A woman's mood dictates her ticklish reactions. If she's feeling perky and you have her laughing and you're flirting with each other, she's going to be real receptive to your tickling. If she's feeling like she's being used or like an object, she's going to shut down, put up her guard and act like a bump on a log.

The mind affects the body more so than the body affects the mind. If her mind is stimulated she'll allow herself to feel more ticklish. Comfort plays a big role in ticklish reactions!! That's why men like maniactickler don't get much action, and whatever little action they get, they fuck it up. Totally oblivious to women!!

Don't post photos of your wife's feet, and then realize how retarded you seem for treating ticklish feet reactions like a matter of life or death.

When you try hard you die hard, dude. The problem is you care too much and your wife can sense it and it turns her off!! Don't post a photo of her feet. Keep it to yourself and jack off to it when you're in the doghouse, because you'll need it if you keep on what you're doing.

A woman's mood dictates her ticklish reactions. If she's feeling perky and you have her laughing and you're flirting with each other, she's going to be real receptive to your tickling. If she's feeling like she's being used or like an object, she's going to shut down, put up her guard and act like a bump on a log.

The mind affects the body more so than the body affects the mind. If her mind is stimulated she'll allow herself to feel more ticklish. Comfort plays a big role in ticklish reactions!! That's why men like maniactickler don't get much action, and whatever little action they get, they fuck it up. Totally oblivious to women!!

Don't post photos of your wife's feet, and then realize how retarded you seem for treating ticklish feet reactions like a matter of life or death.

I don't think that was the sort of
"help" FFT32 was asking us for
but then that's just me talking.

FFT32 - isn't your wife ticklish elsewhere?
You said, you have a foot and tickling fetish. Shouldn't massaging, stroking and lightly tickling her feet satisfy your foot fetish while you can search for her really ticklish spots (and I'd be surprised if she had none ;)) to satisfy your tickling fetish - of course provided she's happy with that as well.

You know, part of what Stugots says in his posts DOES make a lot of sense.
Your trying to tickle her feet in a way that makes her go insane almost seems to become kind of a competition to me. Your wife obviously tries to please you, but I'm not so sure, she will be able to relax and really enjoy your efforts that way.

Thing is, tickling shouldn't be about efforts at all IMO. It should be something that comes naturally for both of you in a relaxed, fun and sensual atmosphere :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back