• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

female stars who look like sadistic ticklers

Angelina, definitely. Wouldn't mind finding out what sort of hysterics she could plunge me into.

famous female lers

From previous discussions on the topic two names I have heard mentioned that I have not seen on this thread yet:

Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Patricia Richardson

Professor Tkl

TklDuo-Drew said:
Almost forgot my favorite............Kathy Bates.

Drew

You know... I could really see that! A Fried Green Tomatoes kind of thing, with tickling instead of parking spots!

My vote goes to Catherine Zeta Jones. :eek:

Drew Barrymore. And I think Joss Stone gives more than a passing thought to feet, in general:)

Famous female who is about 50 years old, and looks like a sadistic tickler to me: Fitness expert Denise Austin. With all her money, fame and such, she looks like she could easily tie a guy up, and tickle him into oblivion.

Mitch

lita

i dont know if anybody saw the special saturday night for the wwe but lita just looked evil as hell and i still think between her and taruza baulk they are definatly on the top of my list

Oh I'm so friggin' bad with names!!!!

The first ones who come to mind are those two chicks from Zena Warrior Princess! They had some awesome bodies and could kick serious butt!

Next would be Lynda Carter and Farrah Fawcett. A couple of old school chicks that could be tough and even sadistic when they wanted to.

Yeah, I'll throw in Angelina because she's a big freak and is into a lot of stuff so tickling isn't a far stretch. :devil2:

I forgot to mention Debbie Mazar . She tops my list. I think she just oozes sadistic kinkiness.

TickleWolf said:
I forgot to mention Debbie Mazar . She tops my list. I think she just oozes sadistic kinkiness.

That's a really good choice! Something about those eyes says "kinky and sadistic" all over her! Faruza Balk and Eliza Dushku have that same look too! I wonder what some of these ladies do for fun and entertainment after work? :2poke:

I know that Tom Cruise has said she's very ticklish, and she may well be more lee than ler, but another one who comes to mind, who may well be a sadistic tickler, is Nicole Kidman. She is big and tall, and looks very much like she could easily dominate a guy.

Mitch

kis123 said:
That's a really good choice! Something about those eyes says "kinky and sadistic" all over her! Faruza Balk and Eliza Dushku have that same look too! I wonder what some of these ladies do for fun and entertainment after work? :2poke:

TY! Yeah, the eyes & pouty, kinda smirking lips. Pale skin. Bespeak a casual, sensual cruelty.

Some good choices I haven't seen...

Brittany Murphey
Arielle Kebbel (from Band Camp)
Zhang Ziyi
Evangeline Lily (I'd love to be LOST on an island with her.. where no one could hear me screaming)
Kelis (check out her "Bossy" video, and tell me that's not pure sexuality)

I'll think of more...

i agree

nicle kidman,eliza dushku oh yeah what about juliette lewis she looks evil and sadistic, heres another question maybe its stupid but i often wondered if females who smoke are more evil about tickling than women who dont, cuz you know most of this list of sadistic ticklers almost all of them smoke. Oh yeah i thought of another one i dont remember her name,but she was on the sopranos has long nails and is very sadistic looking, she was the girlfreind to the young nephew of tony i forgot his name to

kenny said:
nicle kidman,eliza dushku oh yeah what about juliette lewis she looks evil and sadistic, heres another question maybe its stupid but i often wondered if females who smoke are more evil about tickling than women who dont, cuz you know most of this list of sadistic ticklers almost all of them smoke. Oh yeah i thought of another one i dont remember her name,but she was on the sopranos has long nails and is very sadistic looking, she was the girlfreind to the young nephew of tony i forgot his name to

Because smoking makes you look tough.

Tough like my grandma.

what about

christina applegate is incredibly evil and sadistic looking also a smoker, i could see her tickling a male to death

Well, even though she's like, what, 90? I cast a vote for Julie Newmar.

Ooh! If we're going that route, I'd vote for Raquel Welch . . . maybe she doesn't move her arms when she dances because she's tired from tickling guys to death... plus she's an "older woman" (In her 70s!!!!!) who is still SMOKIN' HOT!

Gotta go with Angelina Jolie on this one, I bet she'd give you a wild ride.

However I don't see how any one can look at this amazing Famke Janssen pic (http://www.lordlucan.b-h-e.com/bonusscans4/bonus1513/famkejanssen41.jpg) and not imagine themselves sitting nervously in stocks in front of her while she gazes at you with those evil eyes, slowly turning her full attention to you, teasing with those sumptious feet, making terrifying motions with her long fingernails... oh mama! :D

Leelu

OoooH! How could I have forgotten this one!!

Milla Jovovich is so cute and sexy, and EVIL! She'd send me to the moon and back with one single nail on my sole..

All excellent suggestions, not a bad pick in the bunch. A couple people mentioned Charmed. I've actually given that some thought, and I recently posted about not wanting to write a celebrity story, but I might make an exception for these fine ladies. All 4 of them are gorgeous, and my favorite hasn't been mentioned, Holly Marie Combs. Then they cast a spell to make you more ticklish. The possibilities.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back