• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feminism Made Women Violent & Aggressive

hazelf

TMF Master
This was the subject of debate on tv recently what do you think.

My mind tells me this is not true.

In some respects we have cut off our own noses to spite our face.

Yet in other areas we have not gone far enough and injustice and equal rights are still a long way off what they should be.

Feminism in my book made us more aware of our rights (or lack of them) depending on your view, and gave us the tools to stand up for ourselves but aggressive and violent in the main certainly not.

Feminism doesn't make women violent and aggressive. There are women who really hate men who tend to drift toward something called 'feminism,' but they're already crazy.

I'm all for women and rights but they take it to far at times

I am generally curious; would you care to elaborate?

To the OP:

I would have to see the debate in order to respond effectively. But not having seen their POV, I disagree. I don't think feminism is the problem but the lack of respect of those who sacrificed to give girls/women those rights and what it truly means to be free as a woman nowadays.

Feminism is not a right to disrespect yourself and your body.

Feminism doesn't make women violent and aggressive. There are women who really hate men who tend to drift toward something called 'feminism,' but they're already crazy.

You have a point....unfortunately.:sowrong:

But this hits the nail right on the head IMO; don't confuse the man-haters with Feminists. The movement was never about hating men; it was about a quest for equality and self-respect.

Do you know in some parts of the world, mothers throw their girl babies off cliffs because they don't want them existing in the same way? I find that absolutely horrible.

Looking for an aggressive Feminist who would like to channel all that anger and negativity with excessive tickling... Call me!

I seriously doubt that feminism has anything to do with violence Im sure most of the women who commit acts of violence (man haters aside) have never given any thought to the concept of feminism beyond a vague idea of equal rights for women. I beleive the following factors have much more influence on bad behaviour.
1. The 24/7 booze party that passes for culture in our society means that it is now much more acceptable for women to get drunk and nothing makes violence more likely than alcohol
2. We live in an age of infinite "rights" (ie I want everything and I want it NOW) with limited personal responsibilty.Its a lot easier to act badly if you can justify it on the grounds that your rights are being infringed.
3.Because aggression and violence sell the media are increasingly portraying the worst aspects of male behaviour as being cool when expressed by women under the banner of "attitude"

I seriously doubt that feminism has anything to do with violence Im sure most of the women who commit acts of violence (man haters aside) have never given any thought to the concept of feminism beyond a vague idea of equal rights for women. I beleive the following factors have much more influence on bad behaviour.
1. The 24/7 booze party that passes for culture in our society means that it is now much more acceptable for women to get drunk and nothing makes violence more likely than alcohol
2. We live in an age of infinite "rights" (ie I want everything and I want it NOW) with limited personal responsibilty.Its a lot easier to act badly if you can justify it on the grounds that your rights are being infringed.
3.Because aggression and violence sell the media are increasingly portraying the worst aspects of male behaviour as being cool when expressed by women under the banner of "attitude"

Well, that's pretty much what I was thinking so MAJOR kudos to you, stroker.:thumbsup:

The statement "Feminism made women violent and aggressive" has too many vagueries to convey an actual meaning.

Do they mean feminist literature? A particular ideology? Feminists became aggressive, or all women? Aggressive how?

Can you go into a bit more detail about what the debate was?

Feminists became aggressive, or all women? Aggressive how?

1232979216594.jpg

I'm all for women and rights but they take it to far at times

I'm with you on that darkscar. Women and their rights are important but I do not care for those who have a superiority complex. In my opinion, people like that are no better than racists or those who wished to suppress them in the first place.

Yeah more info on this would help. What was the name on the TV show? Maybe you could find a clip of the debate online.

I don't accredit my aggressiveness (or my superiority complex) to Feminism. ;)

I think there is an issue with people who feel like everyone owes them something- whether it be women or whether it be people of various religions or ethnicities

(Although in college, I did own a shirt that said, "You don't have to have balls to shoot the rock." I played college basketball. )

:Kiss2:

I don't think feminism made women violent or aggressive. If you actually know anything about feminism you'd realize it's about opposition to those things. If anything, all of us (men and women) could use another strong feminist movement right now. As a man who identifies as a feminist, I can say the current movement is pretty much in pieces between those who think it should be more like the third wave, second wave, etc. It's a real shame...

I totally agree with this. Well said, Stroker.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back