• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetishcon 2010 Meet Taylor Raz F/F, FF/F MM/F FREE

So much to comment on in this video!

First of all, Taylor is an amazing ticklee. She *wants* to be tickled and gives away her tickle spots so that she can be tortured more sadistically. That is clear. That makes it super hot. It reminds me of Yaqi's video with Erin. So rare to find a ticklee that wants and asks to be tortured.

Catherine is way more of a calculating tickler than I initially thought. She doesn't just go for traditional tickle spots (pits and feet), but she also takes a little time to tease the neck (which gets some great results). When Phoebe mounts Taylor, no one (as far as I can see) prompts Catherine to tickle Taylor's feet. But she does, showing that tickle hunger. And it's spectacular. And Taylor really suffers.

You've brought together really cool people. Thanks man.

So much to comment on in this video!

First of all, Taylor is an amazing ticklee. She *wants* to be tickled and gives away her tickle spots so that she can be tortured more sadistically. That is clear. That makes it super hot. It reminds me of Yaqi's video with Erin. So rare to find a ticklee that wants and asks to be tortured.

Catherine is way more of a calculating tickler than I initially thought. She doesn't just go for traditional tickle spots (pits and feet), but she also takes a little time to tease the neck (which gets some great results). When Phoebe mounts Taylor, no one (as far as I can see) prompts Catherine to tickle Taylor's feet. But she does, showing that tickle hunger. And it's spectacular. And Taylor really suffers.

You've brought together really cool people. Thanks man.

Your Welcome,
Now I can't take all the credit either but you are correct.Taylor torture was her own fault and Catherine indeed loves tickling in all aspects. I learned early on with her to never underestimate where she may tickle. As for Phoebe its great to have neighbors like her dude. And you did forget the most important part, its all FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok Cool

I'm gonna get the Heather clip too. I LOVE Taunting!

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back