• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetlife, seems to work

hey porcelaindoll2, i sent u a friend request on fetlife one time, and u never got back to me lol

Ok, im on a persons profile on fetlife. theres no place to click on to send them an email. WTF?

I like fetlife. My interest in tickling is just that it's one of many bdsm activities I engage in. Fetlife seems to have more serious players who go beyond the loose bondage and light tickling that seems to dominate other sites.

I will have to try it then, as the TMF personals don't seem to be very fruitful.

I actually became IM friends with a former member of the site who posted in the personals section and was only here briefly. I got the impression that there were hoardes of guys that responded to her ad, and that they all acted creepy and weirded her out, thus chasing her away from the site. It's too bad because she was young and and very attractive.

One of the things that I think the men of TMF need to work on is just being more "normal" when answering the personals on the site. Jumping right to the "pervy" questions generally doesn't work, in real life or online.

I was on fetlife and got in contact with a girl who was interested in trying it, and a girl who wanted me to pay her to let me tickle her.

Nothing came of either one.

why would I want someone to pay me to tickle me?? I don't think you should have to pay too many people out there that enjoy it and will play for free!

why would I want someone to pay me to tickle me?? I don't think you should have to pay too many people out there that enjoy it and will play for free!

A lo of people on FetLife are the 'pro-dommes' who view it as a business.

pay her?
ugh...

Yeah, she wanted me to pay her something ridiculous like $200+ dollars for it... not even sure much in the way of details like duration and all that was brought up.

I told her I wasn't quite THAT desperate, though a bit offended. She basically said she didn't mean to offend, and to let her know if I change my mind. :p

lol if you were closer, I might take your up on that. :)

On a side note, I searched around on there and realized again why I'm really not a fan of that site. As others said, it's full of people into a looooot of stuff, and I just can't keep up!

I feel intimidated, like I'm really weird for ONLY liking tickling for the most part, on there.

There's a personals section for my city, and I feel so strange posting about tickling on a site that's about things so much more hardcore than that.

Looks like most of the few women that are into tickling are already OWNED as well. :ranty:

Yep...every time I finally come across one of the few into the tickling, they are owned. That kind of ruins things if your looking for play partners and your not into the "owner & slave" type of thing.

peace out,
daddy

Just recently signed up. Got to admit I don't hold out much hope in finding a tickle-partner in my neck of the woods anyway. Just kind of nice to find a community of the alternative regardless of whether their particular fetish floats my boat or not.
Facebook for 'naughty' people just seems like a great idea!

Ok everyone... so I decided to check Fetlife out, and so far... so good. It worked kind of fast for me. To think that I've been missing some really cool events in ATL! Not a lot going on where tickling is concerned, but I do have other stuff that I am into.

Kind of fun to see all the equipment for sale. I REALLY need some. And it is equally cool to find out some new tricks Alex can try in the bondage department. I'm sure I'd learn a lot- at least.

So... http://fetlife.com/users/776581 Add me if you would like.

I'll let you know how Fetlife goes. Of course, I'm not looking for a relationship. Seems like it is good for meeting groups of people. You never know how it will turn out from there.-

(OH... and I met and married a guy from TMF.)

Can someone please tell me how to email a person on fetlife? i dont see anywhere in a profile where you can email someone.

Can someone please tell me how to email a person on fetlife? i dont see anywhere in a profile where you can email someone.

I think sending a PM is the only way.
(the button "Message Kinkster" to the right on the profile of the person you wanna send a message)

Yeah, it's OK, but I get the distinct feeling that it's mostly BDSM orientated with people doing the lifestyle. I'm not very much interested in the lifestyle or owning/whatever, so I don't really feel connected. Launched the idea to go drink beer with the united pervs here in my hometown but it looks pretty dead.

And as for tickling; I've looked at everyone who listed that fetish but there seem to be none in the country on fetlife. Perhaps it's a language thing, perhaps not, but it's just confirmed my feelings of being alone in the desert.

Ah well, at least there's people in scandinavia :D

After further review, ive graded fetlife a tickling failure overall. :shrug:

For me it's been the oposit. Met 3 girls from Fetlife and done tickle play and I might have 1 potential for a tickle video as well.

Not bad for a Norwegian (the land of 1,5 million people) :woot2:

After further review, ive graded fetlife a tickling failure overall. :shrug:

I have to disagree with this statement, but of course me being a girl probably helps. I've had a few play dates with FetLifers. I might have also found a potential relationship off of FetLife. I have played with people who said they weren't into tickling as a fetish, but were open minded and after we played they added it onto there fetish list. I've gotten a few to join the TMF :cheesy:

For me it's been the oposit. Met 3 girls from Fetlife and done tickle play and I might have 1 potential for a tickle video as well.

Not bad for a Norwegian (the land of 1,5 million people) :woot2:

Nice job :)

I might be drinking some beer some time soon with some local kinksters, sadly though none of them are knismolagniacs.

(btw, wikipedia says 4.9 million :p)

I have come to really like FetLife and found a few potential models for some upcoming shoots.

They also have an APP for the Iphone/Android as well

Anyways, if you're on FL feel free to look me up

http://fetlife.com/users/246147

Fetlife is wack and most definitely for more of the hard-core fetishest. Opinions vary tho....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back