• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally got to tickle someone!

hockeygolf13

TMF Poster
So, I have been talking to this girl. We started talking a couple weeks ago. I at some point told her about my love for feet and tickling and she said she took great care of her feet and loved foot rubs and also that she was extremely ticklish. She found out sometime in the last two weeks via a friend that it turned her on and that she loved being tickled. Anyway, last night I finally got to hang out with her. We went out to dinner and then back to my house. So we are hanging in my room and we were watching golf (I am obsessed with golf) and she knows I hate when people say golf isn't a sport, so that is exactly what she said, knowing what was coming. I said oh but it is and she said no its not so I got on top of her and say take it back or else. She refused so I tickled her sides and she went crazy! I tickled her on her sides, neck, armpits, stomach, neck, even her arms were ticklish! She was dying from being so ticklish (might be a 9 or 10!) so I gave her upper body a break and went to her feet. She had tennis shoes on, so I had the pleasure of taking them off. I gave her socked feet a quick tickle and then took them off exposing her sexy bare size 8 feet. I started to tickle her slowly just running a finger up her sole and it tickled her like crazy. She couldn't keep her feet still! So, I got on top of her ankles and made sure they stayed put. I tickled her all over her feet spider-tickling her over her soles getting in between her toes, which tickled her a lot, and on the tops which were really ticklish! After a good 5 minutes of tickling her feet she couldn't take it and needed a break, so I was nice. She was at my house for 6 hours and throughout the night I would tickle her every once and a while :) and she enjoyed it very much. I hope to see her tonight and repeat the same fun. Sorry if my story sucked, I'm not the best at telling stories.

That didn't suck at all, sir. Hell, that's exactly what I'd have done if a girl I liked had badmouthed Game of Thrones or LOTR. Except I'd have gone for the midriff. :)

Sounds like she wanted it. Lucky her; lucky you. Good luck in your future endeavors. Have fun you two!

editorial note: Your story doesn't suck at all. However, your sentence and paragraph structure structure could be improved.

^^ don't be silly i thought its was rather good! glad your finally seeing some tickle action :p keep us updated how it goes but great work dude *thumb up* lol

That's how it goes down sometimes. Lucky man. Try not to let her get away.

We repeated the same thing Saturday night as well. We agreed that we should never date, but we are tickle-buddies still :)

That is awesome!

Sounds like you had a lot of fun.
Your telling of your tale did NOT suck! You tell a detailed and very enthusiastic tale!

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back