• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally-- The Secrets to the Self-Tickle!!

barefeetarebest

1st Level Orange Feather
Okay, now that i have your attention, i want you all to know that it CAN BE DONE!
I learned this because my g/f is working out of town and I got the urge for a tickle. Make sure you have at least 1-2 hours you know you'll be alone so you don't get caught doing this to yourself; because personally I'd rather get caught masturbating! :)
the trick is to separate your mind from the hands and from the area on your own body that youre going to tickle.
This is done by (and i'm not condoning it, but try if you wish) smoke a hit or 2 of cannabis (if you're against it, then don't, but all you need is one, so don't freak out on me)
Then lotion up the part of your body you're going to tickle and wait about 10-15 minutes for your mind perception and sensory perception to be altered. You will still be cognitive, but it will be a little different. Once your mind and senses are askew, you're ready to begin.
Have everything you will need handy before you start: eg: tissues, tickle-toys, ropes, whatever you need.
Then if you desire,but you don't have to, you can tie yourself up [so that you CAN get out when you need to]
All that is left is to begin tickling yourself as you would to a 'lee. The experience of being both a 'lee and 'ler at the same time is incredible. You know you can stop anytime, but you don't want to! So you don't and you won't and the next thing you know you're laughing very hard (maybe on the inside) but if someone was standing in the room with their back to you they'd hear your audible peeps of laughter!
I've done this about 4 times total now, and each time I was able to come from it. What i do is after i'm excited, i lie on my stomach with the little head pointing toward the big head, and apply pressure to that area (occurs naturally during tickling), arch your back and tickle yourself to your hearts content. (Use a towel under you or wear your boxers if you don't want a big mess.)
When you're all finished, I guarantee you will be exhilarated, out of breath, and happy with what you've done:)
After I tried this I found a brand new love for myself (self-image speaking)- It just made me feel good. Good luck. And Please don't flame me for the pot reference. I'm not a major pothead, i actually hate being high, it just helps me with being out of this world ticklish, oh yeah and the anticipation of being tickled. Thanks in advance.

Voila

hahaha ))) I just don't have any other words for that )

selftickling masturbation while feeling high ) sounds great ))

I knew a girl who tied ribbons to a fan and let that tickle her.

gig1965 said:
I knew a girl who tied ribbons to a fan and let that tickle her.

Interesting idea-might try it sometime! :D

seriously, try it

I did it 3 times last week just to prove to myself it actually works!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back