• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Find others into tickling

oktickle

Well, it's simple, but it's free and doesn't have any ads. I've been working on a site for people to find others into tickling. If you want to check it out go to http://ticklematch.net Please send comments to [email protected]

More features and a more attractive interface will come soon, but hey, it's not about bells and whistiles, it's about finding friends.

I have to say, I joined this site for the heck of it and got a reply within 24 hours, even though there are really very few people registered there.

But then, I know how desperate some of you 'lers get. ;)

~QHearts

Hi !

It's very, very good idea oktickle. I have one question though. Would it be possible to give European ticklers the possibility to do the same thing on your site ? I mean, with the "state" and "zip code" to give, it's impossible for us to participate.
If you find that it's a good idea and that it's not too hard to do, could you do it please ?
Thanks in advance
Whitedarf

I'd love to, but I honestly don't know how postal system works in Europe. Do you have an equivalent to our zip codes. To be able to do it, I would need a database or file of some kind that maps your postal codes to latitude/longitude. It took me forever to find a free file of us zip codes to do this with. It will take some work to get the script to handle E latitude, but I'm pretty sure it would be doable. Big problem is the mapping of postal codes to coordinates. If someone could find that for me, it is doable.

I clicked on show me all members and it gave me a SQL error message.
Also I put in mileage of 3000 miles away and came up with 2 people and yet there are many more people on the site.
Just letting you know.

Not sure why find all users didnt' work for you (you still have to put in a distance).

If the box is not checked, it also checks a couple of things.

If you're lookign for m or f, it only finds them.

If youa re a tickler, it finds switches and lees

If you are a lee it finds lers and switches

the show all users overrides these checks, it will not give you a dump of the whole database, still must enter a distance.

To much info

well its a good concept,but I would never give out that much info over the net.That much information can cause alot of trouble.
The Musician

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back