• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finding the Achilles Heel — literally

realbaresoles

2nd Level Red Feather

The prisoner is a spy for the Empire of Japan, and she is a fanatic. She refuses to yield, ready to die rather than betray the emperor. Interrogation is going nowhere — she just stares straight ahead. But then you come up with an angle — you know how high-strung japanese people can be, with all of those cultural expectations.

And you know high-strung people tend to be very, very ticklish.

So ... you gamble. You have her restrained on a table, her shoes elevated. As you unlace them and slip them off, then slowly slide her socks from her feet pulling by the toe, you tell her about the receptionist in the next room, on the other side of the door to her right. The receptionist, you tell her, is extremely patriotic and eager to punish the enemies of her country. The receptionist is beautiful and tempestuous, a redhead, and has long sharp fingernails — and has repeatedly requested access to the spy’s bare soles for a half hour, whether the spy tells all she knows or not. An uninterrupted half hour in which she, and her shellacked talons, have free rein.

The spy’s bare feet loom in front of your face. As she hears this you see them wriggle very slightly and the toes look like they’re just about to curl, but you notice the spy catching herself. I’m getting to her, you think.

You tell her you’ve been rejecting the receptionist’s demands for access to her sensitive soles because you know how completely relentless she’ll be, and it would be a war crime to subject the spy to such intense, nonstop sensation. You pat her bare sole very slightly for a second and her eyes *almost* widen. But she’s still holding out. Her feet are incredibly soft, you note, and look utterly vulnerable like this.

But, you say with a sigh, she’s being completely uncooperative, and you have a war to win. (You observe her hold her breath slightly when you say “but.”) So, you continue, you just have to risk giving the receptionist and her merciless claws complete access to the spy’s bare soles for that full half hour.

Every day. Until she talks.

Starting now — the receptionist is on the other side of that door to the right as I speak. So let’s begin.

And then you feel elation as you see it — for the first time the spy cannot control her reaction as she peers over at that door to the right ....

Cute story and beautiful feet. Is there any way to see her instagram/pictures without following her? I don't want to follow her with my actual instagram.

Really good story in every way! Id love to see more of the lee and the ler. Wil there be a continuation later on? 😁

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back