• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Date Prank: Buried At The Beach (F/M non-con)

parpignollord

I said my next story would be a sequel, and I am working on one, but this popped in my head the other day and figured I'd write it for V-day.

Heather’s phone vibrated. She had been busy all morning picking a cute outfit and doing her makeup in preparation for her date. Heather dashed to the coffee table to see if the message had come from her date. It had.

New message from FiggyX7.

She quickly opened it. Maybe he had a question about the details.

FiggyX7: Hey, looks like I won’t be able to meet up after all :(

Heather was crushed. She had been texting back and forward with FiggyX7 on the dating app for months and this had been the first time their schedules had aligned.

Figgyx7 was a 6’3” financial advisor, and so hot. Tall, dark, and handsome. Just her type. He liked action movies, buffalo sauce, and travelling. He was a perfect match.

Heather wasn’t desperate; knew she was a catch. She was 28 and fit. Silky brunette hair and an impeccable sense of style. She lives on her own and made good money in energy sales. Heather could go out and pick up any guy she wanted, really. She was only on dating apps because she wanted to find someone special, and she thought she had.

But alas, there she was. She had kept her whole Saturday open to meet him, and now...nothing.

Dejected, Heather dragged her feet over and crashed onto the couch.

Suddenly, her phone vibrated again.

She jumped to open the app to read the message.

Unfortunately it was a message from Jbomb90

Jbomb90: Hey, are you free today?

Heather rolled her eyes.

Jbomb90 was a nice guy. Don’t get the wrong idea. He seemed sweet. His profile photo was cute-ish at best and his interests were a little dorky. Heather started talking with him because she was bored and they had talked back and forth a little, but ultimately the conversation had grown stale. She had moved on.

Heather thought.

‘Well, I don’t have anything else going on. What the hell.”

Heath205: Actually, yeah. I am free today

Jbomb90: Would you like to meet up for coffee?

Heath205: Sure.

----------------------------

Jared sat across the table from Heather at the coffee shop anxiously sipping his americano.

“So, do you like...music?” Jared asked. Riveting conversation was not one of his strengths.

Jared wore a blue plaid button up and khaki pants. Occasionally fidgeting with his glasses, Jared knew he was failing at his attempt at being smooth with his new date. He had never been very good at it. Heather looked bored.

Heather barely answered the question. She was staring outside.

“Huh? Oh, yeah. Music fan.” she murmured.

The two sat in awkward silence.

Heather stared out the window at the nice weather outside. She wished she was out there instead of stuck in the coffee shop.

She had a thought.

“How about we do something spontaneous?” she asked.

Jared was surprised.

“What...uh...what do you have in mind?” he asked timidly.

“Let’s go to the beach!” she said happily.

“Oh, um. Sure. That could be fun.” Jared smiled. He pulled out his calendar app. “It looks like I’ll be free next week on…”

“No, no, no. I mean now. Right now.” Heather said, correcting him.

Jared’s expression became politely dismissive. He was not a spontaneous person.

“I don’t know. The beach is an hour drive from here, and I’m already an hour in the other direction…”

“I’ll drive. Just leave your car here.”

“Ok, well, I don’t really have any beach stuff...”

“We’ll pick some up when we get there!”

Jared thought to himself. He really should be more spontaneous.

“Ok, you know what? Let’s do it!”

Heather grabbed her keys and headed for the door.

-----------------------------

Heather and Jared arrived at the beach at about 4pm. After picking up a pair of red swim trunks for him they changed and put their clothes in Heather’s car. It took some convincing to get Jared to take his shirt off, but Heather succeeded. Heather had taken it upon herself to help Jared by adding a little excitement to his life, at least this afternoon.

They had been walking down the beach for about 10 minutes and the conversation had not improved drastically. Jared was not the tall, dark, and handsome charmer she had expected to be spending the evening with. She sighed as he once again started on describing his work as a process engineer.

She tuned him out and gazed in the distance. She saw typical beach stuff, seagulls, waves, sand, until something yellow caught her eye. It was a large plastic bucket. She had an idea.

“Hey let’s go take a seat over there” Heather said pointing in the distance.
----------------------------

The two had been hanging out in front of the shoreline. Jared continued on his awkward conversation, while Heather dug a large, deep hole using the yellow bucket someone had left behind.

Once she finished the hole she pointed at it while addressing Jared.

“Lie down here.” she said, smiling.

“Haha...oh, you’re serious? I don’t kn…”

“Do it! Haha”

Jared decided not to argue with her. Besides, she was getting more playful which could only bode well for him, right? He walked to the hole and tried his best to lie down in it. The hole was very deep, forcing him to sit in it at an angle.

“Woah, you dug this pretty deep. I’m folded up like a hot dog.”

Heather humored him with a laugh and helped him take his position in the hole.

“Ok, now what?” he asked, finally settling into a semi comfortable position.

“Close your eyes,” she said with a smile.

Jared, going with the flow, shut his eyes and smiled. ‘What the heck is going on?’ he wondered.

In a smooth, single motion Heather grasped his trunks and yanked them from his waist up off of his legs. Jared was suddenly completely nude. Startled, he uncovered his eyes.

“Heather, what are you doing?!” he barked quietly. “There are people around.”

He tried to escape from the hole but was hindered by his current position (as well as the possibility of beachgoers seeing him nude.)

“Relax,” Heather said. She acted quickly by dumping a bucket of wet sand she had collected on his junk.

“There, now nobody can see haha.”

Jared was not amused. He settled back down into the whole to avoid exposing himself any further. He was red with embarrassment.

Heather continued to dump bucket after bucket of sand onto her date. All the while, Jared looked around with a paranoid expression, hoping it would be a quick ordeal.

As the sand continued to pile on, Jared’s ability to move around quickly diminished. After the first couple of buckets he was stuck, but could still shift back and forward. However, as Heather continued to pour the heavy sand over him he became increasingly immobile.

Finally, Heather poured the last bucket over his body leaving just his head and bare feet exposed. She stood over him admiring her handy work with a smile.

Jared looked up at his date, confused at how he at arrived at his current position.

“Wow, you really got me.”

“Not yet,” she said.

Heather walked toward a nearby utility shed. Jared looked nervous as she walked out of his eyeline.

“H...Heather...Wh...what are you…”

She popped back into his vision with a large metal shovel and a huge smile.

Jared was alarmed

“What are you...”

Heather began pounding the sand on top of Jared with the back of the shovel. It didn’t hurt, but it was definitely having an effect on the sand. With every smack on the sand covering Jared he lost more and more ability to move.

‘Boy, she’s really serious about this silly beach joke,’ thought Jared with increasing anxiety.

Heather gave one final smack of the shovel before discarding it. She kneeled down in front of Jared. She moved her face close to Jared’s.

Hey Jared. Can you move?” She asked with a smile.

“Um, no. Not really…” Jared replied. He attempted to budge once more, but only succeeded in flexing his exposed toes.

“Hey, Jared. I have to ask you something.”

Jared was confused. What would she possibly need to ask him?

“Are you...ticklish?” Heather asked, an evil grin plastered on her face.

At the word “ticklish” Jared reflexively flinched. Not that he could move anyway. It dawned on him that he was in fact, insanely ticklish. Especially his feet. They always had been. It almost seemed as though he grew more ticklish as time went on. He looked down at his feet, completely immobilized, totally exposed, and entirely at her or anyone else’s mercy. Jared began to sweat.

“Uh, no. Not really,” he said trying to lie.

Heather cocked her head, holding eye contact. Her devilish grin turned to a look of innocence.

“Oh, is that right?” she said. Without missing a beat she moved down to Jared’s ticklish feet.

He was in serious trouble.

Jared tried his best not to move his foot or appear anxious. He prayed that she would lose interest and leave it alone.

She did not.

Heather lightly traced Jared’s right sole from the heel to the toe. The sudden sensation made Jared emit a loud yelp. Heather looked at him with gleeful delight.

“Shall we check the left?” she chimed as if she were a doctor.

“No, pleAHH!!”

Heather giggled at Jared’s reaction to the light tickles. She had never met a guy so ticklish. This was going to be fun.

“How about we try both at the same time?”

“Heather, please noOHOHAHAHAHAHA….”

Jared went crazy as Heather began lightly tickling both of his soles at the same time. She ran her delicate fingernails up and down, up and down, his ticklish feet, sending him into a frenzy. But alas, Jared couldn’t move a centimeter. He was forced to lie back and receive the full force of the maddening sensations.

“STAHP! HAHAHAHA STAHPAHT! HAHAHAHA ICANTSTANDITHAHAHAHAHA”

“What was that?” asked Heather mischievously. I couldn’t understand you.

She doubled down on her efforts and began tickling Jared’s feet a bit more viciously.

Heather stroked his soles up and town, scraping the most sensitive areas and tracing the sides of his hyperticklish feet.

“HAhahahaHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaHAHAHAHAHA”

“I have to say for a first date your conversational skills are seriously lacking, haha” Heather laughed at her joke.

Jared could barely hear her as his brain was overloaded with ticklish sensations. He flung his head back and forward, left and right trying to create some kind of, ANY kind of chance of escape. But it was hopeless. The sand was packed down hard forcing him to endure the unbearable torture.

Heather laughed at his silly head movements. She dug her fingernails under his toes to see what effect it would have.

Jared was not prepared for the ticklish explosion.

“BAAAAAH!” he yelped.

Heather cracked up at his comical reaction. She continued her ticklish work.

--------------------------

Heather tormented Jared’s soles for a solid 15 minutes before she heard a jingling noise. She stopped briefly and looked around.

‘What the heck is that?’ she thought.

Her questions were answered when a large yellow labrador retriever arrived next to her. The dog investigated Jared’s exposed feet and instantly began licking his sensitive sole.

Heather laughed in delight.

“Looks like everyone is getting in on the fun!” she exclaimed.

Dog’s rough tongue began to dart in between his toes.

It was pure torture.

“AAAAAGH! STOHAHAHAHAHA. STAHPAHAHAHAHA, GET IT AWAHAHAHAHAHA”

The rough warm tongue brushed nerve-endings that were rarely exposed. He reflexively spread his toes, which made the sensations even more intense. He looked to Heather for help, hoping she could shoo the dog away.

Unfortunately for him she was laughing hysterically at the situation.

“Scarlett! Scarlett!” they could hear a voice growing louder.

In the distance Heather spotted a woman wearing a fashionable beach hat, casual white linen dress, and barefoot sandals. Heather stood to greet her assuming she was the owner of the dog.

“Scarlet, you stop that right now!” she asserted. Scarlet ignored her command.

Heather brushed the sand off her knees and greeted the woman, leaving Jared to deal with his tickle torture.

“Hello, I’m Heather,” she said, extending her hand.

“Shelby,” said the woman, shaking Heather’s hand.

The woman seemed to be in her late 40’s. Fit and carefree, she was carrying a beach blanket, bag, and book in her hands.

“I’m sorry about Scarlet. I’ll get her.”

“Oh it’s quite alright!” said Heather. “I buried him SO I could tickle him.”

Shelby set down her beach gear and pulled off her sunglasses.

“Really?”

“Oh yeah.”

Shelby looked down at Scarlet, still intently licking his left sole, sending him into hysterics. She saw his right foot and smiled.

“In that case…” Shelby knelt down in front of Jared’s right foot. She brought up her long (recently manicured) nails and began scraping all 10 up and down Jared’s hypersensitive sole.

Jared was not prepared for the double sensations. He went berserk.

“BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Heather smiled at his predicament. She was having an absolute blast and almost didn’t notice her phone vibrating.

“New Message from FiggyX7”

“Will you excuse me for a second?” she said to Shelby. Shelby barely responded, enraptured in the ticklish assault.

Heather jogged a couple of meters away and opened the message:

FiggyX7: Just got freed up. You still interested in chilling tonight?

She quickly replied

Heath205: Yes! I mean, I can be!

FiggyX7: If I leave now I can meet you in an hour? How does that sound?

Heath205: Works great for me. Can’t wait to meet you in person :)

Heather couldn’t believe it. She thought FiggyX7 was blowing her off. Once she recovered from her crush attack, Heather snapped back to reality. She looked over and saw Jared’s head poking out of sand rocking back and forth, his feet still being tickled mercilessly by Shelby and her dog.

‘Oh yeah...Jared,’ she thought before walking back to the area.

Shelby looked up, never stopping the ticklish attack on Jared’s feet.

“You guys heading out? Need help digging out your boyfriend?”

“Well...ACTUALLY just I need to head out.”

“Oh?”

“I was kind of hoping to keep him here a little longer. He’s been a bad boyfriend and let’s just say I want him to get what he deserves…”

An evil glint appeared in Shelby’s eye.

“Say no more. I’ve got the entire evening. This dude isn’t going anywhere.”

Shelby laid her beach blanket down next to Jared’s feet. Propping herself up by a cushion in her bag she pulled out her book with one hand and with the other began lazily diddling his sensitive sole. She quickly became lost in her book and ignored his helpless pleas for mercy.

Pleased with the situation, Heather decided to bid Jared farewell.

Heather reached down and picked up the red swimming trunks which had been discarded earlier and stood in Jared’s view. His eyes bulged in fear.

She dangled the trunks in front of him with a mischievous grin. Jared could do nothing but shake his head back and forth and laugh hysterically.

She then blew him a kiss, flung the trunks over her shoulder, and made her way back to the car.

Heather tossed the trunks behind her into the back seat. She pulled out her phone and opened her messaging app.

Heath205: On my way. See you soon!

Heather thought once more about Jared’s situation and chuckled.

‘This date turned out to be pretty fun after all’ thought Heather before she started her drive back to town.

Last edited:
That was awesome! I always love a good buried at the beach and tickled scene! Thanks!

Excellent! We need a story starring Shelby, tickling other young dudes.

I read your story about five times. I ended up so excited that I couldn't write to you. Before reading it again, I wanted to tell you that I love your work. you are unique writing. your stories have just the right mix of good storytelling, humiliation, and tickling. the regressive character of some scenes in which they expel the ticklish from the adult world is gripping. Thank you and continue please

Dig your fm stuff. Pleasant surprise to stumble across another of your stories. Excited for the next one!

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back