• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First day members?

EricVonZipper11

I'm just curious how many first day TMF members are still here? As I've proudly stated before I've been a member in semi-good standing of the venerable TMF very literally since day one, lets here it inmates; who else was there in the very beginning and what do we remember?

I was a member at the "original" version of the TMF. Then that went away and this version started up. I hung around here, but didn't actually sign up until a few months went by, but I am a first day guy.

It's been fun watching it grow and develop over the years. There was a bit of an awkward patch around 2007-2008ish when it seemed like a bunch of fresh blood joined and things seemed to get prickly around here (this is all just from my opinion/point of view). However, it seemed that by 2009 or so everything settled down and got to normal around here. Maybe I should say "normal" since we are a bunch of crazies! All in all, it's been fun and I have made some really cool friends.

By the way VonZipper, you need to wait more than 49 minutes to generate some responses, you know. We're all older and slower at typing now :)

RIGHT, I thought it was just me who remembered the site in it's original form and it was even called something different, can you remember the original name?

Wasn't it something along the lines of Psycho's World of Tickling or some such? It's been so long, I don't recall anymore.

I have no clue when the first day or month or whatever was, but I lurked from about December 2001 to April 2003 before registering.

I remember when it was an EZboard format. And I think you're right Sandrock.... I recall something to do with Psycho's name involved since he was the founder. Things have changed a lot since those early days - and for the better I'd say.

What was the "first" day? I used to explore the "alt.sex.fetish.tickling site before this was discovered by me..... and being as "old" as I am, the 'ol memory isn't what it used to be.... :p

"Psycho's World of Tickling" sounds so friendly I'm surprised the name was changed.

What was the "first" day? I used to explore the "alt.sex.fetish.tickling site before this was discovered by me..... and being as "old" as I am, the 'ol memory isn't what it used to be.... :p

Wow I remember that site. That really takes me back. I think I scored my first tickle clip from there when I was like 17 or 18.

Been here since 2001, was on Psycho's original board, been a great ride.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back