• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Fully Foot-Centric Session Tomorrow Night

Dr. Bill Kobb

Level of Cherry Feather
So, I got a gal who comes by for tickle fun. I try to have her over about once every six weeks. Anyway, she's delightfully ticklish in a lot of different spots, but her feet are her worst place. And they don't seem to get desensitized. They just stay wonderfully sensitive.
Thing is, I'm not really a foot guy. I love the reactions tickling feet like hers brings, but the feet themselves aren't of interest for me as I imagine many members here.
Anyway, my usual technique is to tickle her from head-to-toe. Two-thirds of the time might be taken up tickling everywhere BUT her feet, but that's where things usually wind up (because it's just such sadistic fun tickling her there).
Tomorrow night will be different in that it's all-feet, all-session. I picked up this nifty toe-bondage ankle cuff trainer (see pic) and will have her atop the massage table with her feet at the edge.
I'm posting here in the advice section because I'll happily take-in any advice for how you like to go about a feet-only session. I'm definitely trying the baby oil, but I may not start right out with that. I'd like to take it slow, and build the tension as I use different tools. So...all ears here if anyone has anything.

Attachments

• Picture8.png
    Picture8.png
    531.5 KB · Views: 20
Hey, what’s up! Wow, this sounds fun. OK, I have one LEE, who only tickle place is her feet. That’s it. I can tickle her anywhere else I get zero reaction. I was really disappointed the first time I had her strap down to a table and I got no reaction from any other part of her body, she even egged me, tickle her armpits and not react. She just laughed, not because she was ticklish, but laughed at me!

However, my saving grace was her feet are deathly ticklish. So when I have a session with her, it’s her feet only. But that doesn’t mean it can’t be any fun! Her preference is having bare feet for the entire session. The touching, the tickling, the tickle tools, she has her feet bare for all of it. She is also strapped down, usually in a X position.

My go to warm-up method is to gently grab her toes and pull them back with one hand, and then spider tickle my fingers from her toes down to her heel, and then back up again. I can go up and down with spider tickles for a solid five minutes as she’s laughing her head off the entire time.

So start out with fingers, really lightly, and then add more pressure. Then you can go to other tools like a pinwheel, or adding oil and using the hairbrush. I agree I think you should use the hairbrush and oil later down the road in the session, not start out with that. I don’t know, in my experience fingers work really really well and that’s usually what I start out with and I don’t have any complaints from lees 😂😂😂 I hope it works out for you! Make sure you tell us how it goes

I agree, and since you both sound sane, like someone most lees would like to meet, I'd guess you offer/use Safewords.

Especially if you're adding oil and most especially if adding a brush.

One never knows, she could get a bad leg cramp, charlie horse, have to use the bathroom (it could be worse than pee.... hope that happens upon the advertisers below...), whatever.

And of course you don't want her to have a heart attack. :ermm: Or kill you once released.

Last edited:
Hey, what’s up! Wow, this sounds fun. OK, I have one LEE, who only tickle place is her feet. That’s it. I can tickle her anywhere else I get zero reaction. I was really disappointed the first time I had her strap down to a table and I got no reaction from any other part of her body, she even egged me, tickle her armpits and not react. She just laughed, not because she was ticklish, but laughed at me!

However, my saving grace was her feet are deathly ticklish. So when I have a session with her, it’s her feet only. But that doesn’t mean it can’t be any fun! Her preference is having bare feet for the entire session. The touching, the tickling, the tickle tools, she has her feet bare for all of it. She is also strapped down, usually in a X position.

My go to warm-up method is to gently grab her toes and pull them back with one hand, and then spider tickle my fingers from her toes down to her heel, and then back up again. I can go up and down with spider tickles for a solid five minutes as she’s laughing her head off the entire time.

So start out with fingers, really lightly, and then add more pressure. Then you can go to other tools like a pinwheel, or adding oil and using the hairbrush. I agree I think you should use the hairbrush and oil later down the road in the session, not start out with that. I don’t know, in my experience fingers work really really well and that’s usually what I start out with and I don’t have any complaints from lees 😂😂😂 I hope it works out for you! Make sure you tell us how it goes
Thank you for your reply! I sometimes tickle her feet in nylons and that seems to almost add to her sensitivity; but this will be bare feet the whole session like you do.
Yeah, I was thinking maybe even lighter tickling than the feathers. Like art brushes or q-tips and then working up to fingertips. I wish my fingernails were longer than they are at the moment.
Speaking of brushes: I'm cue-ball bald, so don't even own a brush. I do however have a dog brush with those tiny plastic beads on the tips of each bristle. I wonder how that would work? I would naturally sanitize the brush before she's over...

I agree, and since you both sound sane, like someone most lees would like to meet, I'd guess you offer/use Safewords.

Especially if you're adding oil and most especially if adding a brush.

One never knows, she could get a bad leg cramp, charlie horse, have to use the bathroom (it could be worse than pee.... hope that happens upon the advertisers below...), whatever.

And of course you don't want her to have a heart attack. :ermm: Or kill you once released.
Thank you for your reply! We do use safe words and hand signs, although she's never needed to rely on them. I forget what she said she takes before she comes over, but it helps ward off the charlie horses and cramps. I hear you on those though. They can really ruin a session for the sub. I know this from past experiences on the receiving end.
Heh. I told her earlier that the session intensity depends a lot on if the Orlando Magic win tonight or not. :rowfull:

I forget what she said she takes before she comes over, but it helps ward off the charlie horses and cramps. I hear you on those though. They can really ruin a session for the sub.
Maybe you could also have her stretch before you get started to help prevent that

Maybe you could use a marker or pen to write or draw on her feet, and if she squirms around, you'll have to use soapy water and an abrasive sponge to clean it off and start all over again. :devilish:

Well, that was fun! The baby oil did indeed increase her already crazy ticklishness. Am seriously considering purchasing some wooden stocks, so will certainly use the oil trick again.
The pix are bright to showcase her feet for the photos, but the session itself was done in near darkness.

Attachments

• IMG_0292.jpg
    IMG_0292.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0295.jpg
    IMG_0295.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 10
Glad to hear that the baby oil worked.
I think that she has very lovely soles.:feets:
Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Maybe you could use a marker or pen to write or draw on her feet, and if she squirms around, you'll have to use soapy water and an abrasive sponge to clean it off and start all over again. :devilish:
I don't know how I missed this post prior to the session, but I like the idea. Maybe I'll write "HI" on one foot and "TMF!" on the other.

Glad to hear that the baby oil worked.
I think that she has very lovely soles.:feets:
Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D
Thanks! She really is like a dream ticklee (especially her feet)! I ordered the wooden stocks late last night, so look for more of her soles to come!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back