• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Story Here - Girlfriend Tickled MM/F

Redline

I have read the site for a long time and figured after a few years I would finally join. Happy to share in a true story from a few years ago.
My girlfriend is very ticklish and I got lucky as she is really cool with it and some days loves being tickled and on occasion being tied up and tickled.

I was at one of my (M) best friend's (we will call chris) house along with my girlfriend, who we will call Kaylee who is slender in stature and about 5ft 6in in height with long black hair. we were on a long couch watching tv and playing a random board game. my girlfriend Kaylee was to my left and one of my guy best friends Chris was to my right, a seat or two over and we were just having a fun afternoon together hanging out and having a couple drinks.

Kaylee was wearing a light colored t-shirt, black tight leggings and tan ugg bow tie moccasins with white low cut socks. As the game was going on she became disinterested in the board game and decided she wanted to lay down across my lap and ignore us on while she played games on her own phone.

Well I decided to have some fun and say she wasn't done with the board game and began to tickle her sides, she started smiling at first trying to ignore the tickling, but then quickly began laughing hysterically "ahahahha not fair, why are you tickling me hahahah". “Let me go ahahahaha, not my sides hehehe” After about 30 seconds of this, I stopped for a quick few seconds and noticed that Kaylee was still laughing hysterically "hahah it tickles, hahah, it tickles, my feet, hahahaha" and I looked to my right to see that my friend Chris had removed her moccasins as well and was tickling both her feet up and down and she began to pull away from him, she is still laughing hysterically "hahhaha chris please it tickles, I'm too ticklish hahahah" she then states to me “john please do something” so, instead of being mad, i became somewhat aroused by the situation watching my girlfriend being tickled by another guy, so I joined right back in, held her legs together in my right arm, I began to tickle her very sensitive stomach as well, while Chris kept tickling her feet, Kaylee then realized what was going on, now trying to get loose and roll and flop around, laughing hysterically "hahhahahah guys come on it tickles too much, this isn't fair ahhaah ehehe" in between laughs. We kept the tickling going and her laughs became snorts of nearly silent laughter “hehahahaheha please hahahah let me go hehehe” After another 30 seconds or so of tickling we let her finally let her go after she said she was about to pee and was out of breath for what was probably a solid 2 minutes of tickling.

I was very surprised my friend Chris jumped in unannounced, I was totally cool with it and after talking about it with Kaylee, she was totally cool with it as well and was very much open to being tickled like that again and enjoyed being tickled by my friend. More stories to come.

Last edited:
Very good! Hope to read more from you.

Awesome story! Enjoyed it a lot! :D

Your girlfriend is pretty cool! :)

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back